Author Topic: How to make screenshot with other key?  (Read 1593 times)

pinobot

• VM-68
How to make screenshot with other key?
« on: November 26, 2005, 04:18:38 PM »
Normal is F12, how do i change that?

P!nk

• Autococker
Re: How to make screenshot with other key?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 04:50:39 PM »
In the console:

"bind x screenshot" (x being the key you want to take screenshots with.)

pinobot

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 05:44:48 PM »
Thanks.  :)

toM|vendettA

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 05:20:34 PM »
*cough* Penix is enabled with the screenshot key. Your not going to change that.

pinobot

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2005, 10:04:01 PM »
Why do people always think the worse?

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2005, 10:47:08 PM »
Judging by pinobot's prior knowledge, if he isnt answering combat's post with a 'wATz PeNIX LoL!!' then we can only be led to one conclusion...

pinobot

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2005, 12:45:48 AM »
Yes, you're all schitzo's.

gwb

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2005, 01:40:16 PM »
heh everyone hacks, its a fact, if you don't, you probably die alot and wonder why you don't do as well as you use to.

jitspoe is not a true coder, nor a man. the passing out of cheats has been blamed on me by that same kid known as jitspoe, but in reality anyone can google wallhack and download it. putting blame on a single person for a bigger problem is not how you go about solving it . the reason why hacks are being used freely and passed around was to even the playing ground so everyone had a chance. not just playing dying and wondering why. jitspoe is not a real game coder, otherwise the cheating would of been stopped a long long time ago. whats he do instead? he castrated the game up by adding settings that ruin game play and forces people to lose because you can hold the game hostage with the settings. its a pretty stupid step imho to be taken. cheating and improvising are two different things. i never started out in this game cheating, nor do i enjoy it.  proof? i rarely if ever play dp nor hang out in #paintball, yet cheating is still going strong. where's gwb to pass out cheats????? oh wait i know, you can do that from outside #paintball right? hah jokes. everyone who thinks otherwise should just take the easy way out, run out into traffic.

ps. don't use the bs excuse that "nobody ever told me what to add or not add in dp jitspoe" that is such bul.lsh.it. you've reduced dp from 12 or more clans to 4 clans, good job! way to grow!