Author Topic: 2v2 ff  (Read 6646 times)

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
Re: 2v2 ff
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2008, 08:49:45 AM »
DONT DO meddling 2V2S YOU DUMB IDIOTS.

There problem solved now stop spamming the meddling forums with this bull excrement.

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 07:46:15 AM »
i was saying he could not carry a 2v2.
So what?!?!
I was matching someone for fun 1v1 and had to leave (for a very nice dinner might I add). It might annoy the other guy a bit (you) but in the end, it was a worthless match to try and improve your skills.

1.) There are many situations in sports where a team can be down a significant portion of their team and still carry on the game. As long as the remaining team members can still fulfill the postions or basic gameplay then it should be seen as nothing but a strong disadvantage. Since DP doesn't have positions, and more important has a very loose, flowing gameplay, its impossible to say that any player couldn't perform the duties of the game. A few "nob skills" alone like camping, hiding, and flag lining would allow for a pretty close game.
Um.. pball is different from most sports. If you have double the amount of people attacking you at the same time (if the 2 stuck together), then you're gonna lose.

DONT DO meddling 2V2S YOU DUMB IDIOTS.
why?

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2008, 11:43:41 AM »
Um.. pball is different from most sports. If you have double the amount of people attacking you at the same time (if the 2 stuck together), then you're gonna lose.

That statement is wayyy to general to make about paintball. I know people that can easily handle a 2v1 and come out on top. If the 2 stuck together than they can be easily taken out by a line or a paint gren.

I wish you thought about what you were going to post a little harder, I'm sick of reading your mindless posts..

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2008, 11:52:56 AM »
If the 2 stuck together than they can be easily taken out by a line or a paint gren.
Sorry, what I meant was covering each other's backs, and not, say on jump, going the other way.

That statement is wayyy to general to make about paintball.
Sorry, it was a bit.

I'm sick of reading your mindless posts..
They're not mindless. I do actually think about what I'm saying.

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2008, 04:44:09 PM »
So what?!?!
I was matching someone for fun 1v1 and had to leave (for a very nice dinner might I add). It might annoy the other guy a bit (you) but in the end, it was a worthless match to try and improve your skills.

A 1v1 is different becuse its jus two people playing against each other and has no importance at all. Has nothing to do with a 2v1 situation.

Garrett

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2008, 06:17:12 PM »
[...]
I wish you thought about what you were going to post a little harder, I'm sick of reading your mindless posts..
Man has got a point.  Post whoring to just hear your own voice doesn't make you 'cool.'

On the topic of this thread, if you didn't agree to the new terms of the match, don't finish the match.  You don't need to post on the forums.  Your team would win by forfeit in my opinion because it started as a 2v2.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2008, 09:03:01 PM »
Will this ever end?  Final:

* If its a scrim who cares what it ends up as?
 * If its a match then they either forfeit OR you wait if possible

A 2v2 is a scrim and most likely will never be a match so stop whining.

Prime24

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2008, 10:00:17 PM »
Will this ever end?  Final:

* If its a scrim who cares what it ends up as?
 * If its a match then they either forfeit OR you wait if possible

A 2v2 is a scrim and most likely will never be a match so stop whining.
this is very true but what if it is a 3v3 match and 1 team had to leave. Should the other team drop 1 and continue matching or should they continue 3v2?

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2008, 05:30:05 AM »
If they want to, they can continue, if not, then they forfeit.

Post whoring to just hear your own voice doesn't make you 'cool.'
I'm not trying to hear my own voice.
I'm trying to help someone understand my point.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2008, 09:38:17 AM »

You were unaware that you were going to be attending a very nice dinner?

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2008, 11:09:53 AM »
He just heard his mom say, "honey! Dinner's ready..." - oh snap, no warning or anything, he had to go or his "Sis" would get all the rolls...

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2008, 11:40:02 AM »
lol yootz, i can imagine this all too well.

PRIME- if youre so darn confused about the relevancy of my post, try reading it again. I dont waste my time commenting on these squabbles just to ramble, although thats a part of the reason.

NO MORE, last comment.

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewa

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2008, 04:16:53 PM »
Garret: Man has got a point.  Post whoring to just hear your own voice doesn't make you 'cool.'

LMAO!!!!!! you would know all about that.

great use of the 812 post there sir.

Look who's post whoring.....  See ya in 2
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 05:01:57 PM by KnacK »

i_am_a_pirate

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2008, 11:03:09 AM »
You were unaware that you were going to be attending a very nice dinner?
nope... It was early cos I had to go to some random thing

He just heard his mom say, "honey! Dinner's ready..." - oh snap, no warning or anything,
I finished the 1st map (which the other guy had won anyway) an forfeited. I explained to the guy what had happened

This thread is useless - someone please lock it before this ends up in another 15 people getting temp-banned from the forums