Author Topic: Committee Reelection -- Seeking Volunteers  (Read 6025 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Committee Reelection -- Seeking Volunteers
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2008, 09:26:57 AM »
We're going to cut submissions off this weekend, so if you'd like to be part of the committee, please post your responses as soon as you can.

eradicator

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2008, 01:21:46 AM »
1. about 75 to 90 minutes a day
2. can't think of anything specific, but when in a difficult situation or a situation that needs to be followed with an intaking thought process, I choose the decision that has the most positive outcome for anyone involved in the situation.
3. any form of contacting is fine for me.
4. 8 i used to be on at least two hours a day in pubs, now its down to about 30-45 minutes
5. 6-7 I used to be moderately in the clan scene but after i stopped playing for about two months I am currently in search of a new dedicated clan.
6. 4 whenever I'm on DP I'm on irc, although because of me not being in a hardcore match clan right now i haven't been on as much.
7. I would vote based on how the person would react to my questioning and how cooperative they are, and if the person is also doing me a favor by trying to clear this up instead of sitting there and waiting for a answer based on if they are in violation of the rules or not, resulting in a ban or not.
8. yes. because if i didn't turn him/her in, to me it would like in real life law where if you know they did it and you dint go to the authorities, then you are an accessory to the crime. Which is not right in any way.
9. yes. I think by putting up with this stuff everyday if i was to be apart of this committee then it might even teach me a few lessons in life.
10.  No joke you guys are like a second family to me. When I'm playing or on the forums and I'm talking with you guys or sharing something neat with you guys it is kinda like to me, sitting on my deck with whomever I'm talking with over a few beers its a real special thing to know you guys over the internet, and if ok with you all, I'd consider you all my friends anyday. If elected I would take complete responsibility and 110% pride in whatever I'm doing to help make this community better.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2008, 09:02:48 AM »
1) As long as we can work it into my schedule, just like anyone else, I can give as much time as needed.

2) Had to make lot's of gray area decisions in my short life. If you really need an example let me know. law enforcement and NCO in the army should say enough.

3) I have irc and vent. I'm old enough where I can get what I don't have to fulfill this requirement.

4) I thought people considered me a pub superstar to begin with. lol 8

5) I know quite a few actually since I am American and play with lots of euros on their time schedule because of my shift work. so 8 again.

6) I'd say about a 6 here since I haven't idle irc for about a month. It wouldn't be to difficult to start once again.

7) Hah. Trick question. Numerous factors come into play on decisions like this. You would have to look at the least his track record, stability, type of proof, where the accusation is coming from. A lot more but you should get the picture.

8)Another tough one. Nobody likes a rat. On the other hand I tend to be a good judge of character in my line of work so I tend to associate with people who should never put me in this situation.

9) If you participate in this community, regardless of your "position" you get crap from people on any topic. It's animal instinct to be aggressive. So the answer here is ...
I already get crap so what's a little more crap. lol

10) In my opinion I'm pretty fair and try to treat everyone as equal as possible and love to have fun. I don't hold a grudge. People tend to not get to me. There's not a single person on here that could intimidate me towards their favor be it online or in person. I know how to keep confidentiality. It all comes down to have I ever gave you reason to doubt my honesty, integrity, and fairness?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 03:21:06 PM »
Here is the list of people who were selected:

Garrett
y00tz
Justinph5
lekky
ViciouZ
Olbaid
magalhaes
b00nlander
Cameron
Rick
eradicator

More details will come later, probably in a new thread.