« on: December 16, 2005, 01:52:46 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:04:59 AM by Dirty_Taco »

digi

• 68 Carbine
Re: A proposition for Graffiti Taggerz [GT]
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 02:02:01 PM »
We'll demo ourselves also.

Edit: DT.. Voice reconning isn't too effective in indune, so it's all good.

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 03:17:05 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:59:32 PM by IronFist »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 06:31:48 PM »
Taco LOL. You can say "IT" dude its OK, you want me. No, you have wanted me, allot. I know am sexy and your dirty but common man the Loial don't swing that way baby (in my best Sinatra voice)

A match to settle things? Settle what? I hold no grudges other than you treat people you don't know like dirt,(regarding calling everyone that has ever existed out side your clan newbs) but thats you, I cant change it.  Granted the odds of you wining would be very, very good, knowing we both know this why the challenge? If its competition you seek go play with yourself :)

I do commend you on your approach though, I perfer if we are going to match despite clans or circumstances to do it in a orderly open fasion. Not in a heated challenge of ones man hood during a public game for Christ's sakes.

DIGI, i stand corrected. You did speak with out going leet geek. Wow I was wrong !! :) jk

Iron,
Please don't forget your place bro, my balls splattering on you face....remember? :)

They are a good but not unbeatable. If GT can put together a good team and practice, practice, practice then we would have a shot just like any other clan. Like s8n mentioned I mostly play in this game to have a good time first. Sadly the dedication that it would take to get you a quasi even match, I don't have. Perhaps if you pay me to match. Until then you get what you pay for. I'm just kidding. Lets try to schedule something on my server. A pick up if you will. Like last night, that was fun. GT and e3rrt together playing against one another.  To me that was fun.

Oh well hugs and pisses.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 06:56:43 PM by loial21 »

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 06:33:42 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:04:55 AM by Dirty_Taco »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2005, 06:56:19 PM »
Everyone outside of my clan is a newb :(
I know and that means frye now, welcome aboard sir :)

nXe

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2005, 06:27:11 PM »
You can not spell or compile words in grammatically correct sentances to save your life, loial? Eh?