Author Topic: Cheats, Multiple Accounts: Navyseal  (Read 30510 times)

lilb990

• Autococker
Re: Cheats, Multiple Accounts: Navyseal
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2009, 02:13:07 PM »
Logs don't mean anything. Neither does the word of Navyseal, nick123, and especially zune.

Yours neither bix but that's another Story =]

Oh Yah Nick i definately faked that whole log even though i have it on my computer good job making yourself look like a retard.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2009, 02:56:47 PM »
Just wondering navy. Why would you ever think of taking a screenshot of a log while in NOTEPAD. Pretty much yelling IM EDITING THIS excrement.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2009, 04:29:58 PM »
Just wondering navy. Why would you ever think of taking a screenshot of a log while in NOTEPAD. Pretty much yelling IM EDITING THIS excrement.

If you haven't realized i posted the log and wanted to show PROOF that i had that log so i opened it. Think before you speak bix.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2009, 04:41:36 PM »
Its like writing a paper for school, and then taking a picture of it and turning the picture in with the paper, just to prove you did it.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2009, 05:31:13 PM »
Navy, you can edit the text and THEN take a screenshot. That's no proof at all.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2009, 06:53:25 PM »
You can edit pretty much whatever you want so the real question is who to believe.  Navy or two 12 year old kids?

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2009, 06:58:22 PM »
You can edit pretty much whatever you want so the real question is who to believe.  Navy or two 12 year old kids?

Thank you Br55HiT.

It's funny how i get banned but nick123 who has distributed aimbots/wallhacks hasn't yet but i feel that the day will come for him as well.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2009, 07:04:57 PM »
I wonder how mad Zune will be when that day comes...

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2009, 08:09:37 PM »
Quote from: skies
[19:38] <Nook> <05Nook> The ratbot/aimbot from Skitzo/Nub/Ambush

Those folks next?

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2009, 09:14:33 PM »
Why did i get dragged in here?

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2009, 12:16:36 AM »
Why did i get dragged in here?

Not sure, you would have to ask the author of the logs.

Br55HiT

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2009, 12:49:46 AM »
The author of the logs...LMAO  that's too funny.

I don't think it's right to ban Navy months after his ban was up just because someone says he gave them hacks.  I'll take a 32 day ban and say that nick123 and zune gave me hacks to get them 3 year bans.  Is that right?

This whole thing is just crap.  Navy shouldn't be banned and this whole thing should be dropped unless some reliable source says he distributed.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2009, 12:56:02 AM »
He would not have been banned unless the source was reliable. Do you really think that Jitspoe would ban him only because of what zune said? Just because no evidence has been shown to the community doesn't mean that there is none.

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2009, 05:47:48 AM »
Hes Nick123's annoying little brother, aka Sean123 or Chris123, whichever one he is.
Thanks, explains everything.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2009, 06:33:59 AM »
He would not have been banned unless the source was reliable. Do you really think that Jitspoe would ban him only because of what zune said? Just because no evidence has been shown to the community doesn't mean that there is none.

The source isn't reliable let me tell you EXACTLY what zune told me that he said to jitspoe.

He told jitspoe that i had sent him hacks over xfire: Ummmm I have xfire but used it 2 years ago? for warsow and Last Chaos.
As i said when i was banned jitspoe was still detecting it on my computer so what did i do? I was smart and  i deleted EVERYTHING so how would i give him something i never had? So jitspoe, if you're going to believe the mind of 2 12 year olds so be it.
I'm just saying that you have the wrong person banned and should be banning Nick123, Zune. How many times have people complained about him distributing/hacking? Anyways whatever jitspoe you believed 12 year olds who don't like me so decided to make stuff up about me apparently distributing. And don't worry Nick123 and Zune your day WILL come soon. :)

Edit: yes Kies jitspoe would go and believe zune's word because he doesn't see most of the stupidity that this kid says/does.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2009, 07:24:31 AM »
sigh.... I doubt that those of you even arguing have even read the rest of the thread.
The proof is in the hacks themselves. And have already been confirmed by 'anonymous' others.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2009, 08:40:38 AM »
sigh.... I doubt that those of you even arguing have even read the rest of the thread.

Are any of those banned? Or do they get cut a deal by going state's witness? Or did they just observe the behavior but not engage?

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2009, 10:37:47 AM »

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2009, 10:39:52 AM »
i gave him the hacks.. the walls and the aimbot

Nook turned in Navy, and I guess it was credible enough to get him banned. He also listed a few other people, we will se what happens to them.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2009, 01:32:12 PM »
From Nick:

<FluKe> The source isn't reliable let me tell you EXACTLY what zune told me that he said to jitspoe.
<FluKe> He told jitspoe that i had sent him hacks over xfire: Ummmm I have xfire but used it 2 years ago? for warsow and Last Chaos.
<FluKe> As i said when i was banned jitspoe was still detecting it on my computer so what did i do? I was smart and  i deleted EVERYTHING so how would i give him something i never had? So jitspoe, if you're going to believe the mind of 2 12 year olds so be it.

<FluKe> so now i'm 12? i am 15 thanks and you have xfire 2 moneths ago right but thats when you sent it to me i got ban 1 month ago  i used the hack 1 month got rid of it and they got me so and now your crying comeing on irc saying crap to my brother becouse your banned and you cry over a game please shh becouse all you keep saying on irc to me is your going to get ban watch i'm geting you ban HAHAH