Author Topic: Maps you want to see  (Read 6295 times)

davew1

• PGP
Maps you want to see
« on: December 23, 2005, 06:15:37 AM »
Make me a list of the maps you would like to see on my server, I will modify the ent  sections and then put them up my server is made for  fun 3 second elim time and spawning loaded ready to go.

.bsp name is what i need
and if it is a custom map  please provide a link to download it

http://dpball.com/files/maps/  is the link i have now for maps  pick a few there and I will do my best to get them up on the server.

paintball2://205.218.66.154:27910/

agent-hwk

• VM-68
Re: Maps you want to see
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 10:14:29 AM »
castle1

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 10:33:18 AM »
I loath you...

davew1

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 10:38:17 AM »
castle1

Done
Next?

this is what i have  so far

supair
arenaball
airtime
pbcup
battle
pforest
shazam
castle1
3v3tourney

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 10:54:50 AM »
cosmic3
jump
cosmic3
cosmic3
maybe some jump in there..
zpar19

hell, just get the whole gt maplist.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2005, 11:01:32 AM »
DaveW. You used to have a really nice and large map that was very tal,l Canyon somthing same texture as cannabis canyon.bsp.  It was ^ shaped with a water fall in the middle that had a creek that running down the middle. The jail spawns were clear and on top.  Also by spawn there was one ladder leading up top where you could camp from. The flag was in a small wooden elevated bunker with a single small starcase that led to the flag, or was it crates? Here is the kicker it was autococker spawned on auto respawn.This map was fun and fast. I am sure I will be booed for asking about it but, I would put it on my server, but I dont even remember the name Sorry so stupid.  Before anyone says anything its a novelty map.

davew1

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2005, 11:21:11 AM »
DaveW. You used to have a really nice and large map that was very tal,l Canyon somthing same texture as cannabis canyon.bsp. It was ^ shaped with a water fall in the middle that had a creek that running down the middle. The jail spawns were clear and on top. Also by spawn there was one ladder leading up top where you could camp from. The flag was in a small wooden elevated bunker with a single small starcase that led to the flag, or was it crates? Here is the kicker it was autococker spawned on auto respawn.This map was fun and fast. I am sure I will be booed for asking about it but, I would put it on my server, but I dont even remember the name Sorry so stupid. Before anyone says anything its a novelty map.
i remember that map  you spawned then ran uphill then to the left.. then there were some crap in the middle the flag was like down the hill in a  wooden thing
ya ya i have some old old old cd's with maps ill have to look
i may also add the old map trench :)
that was a sweet map as well

ZeroLegend

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2005, 11:36:08 AM »
Battle2 hellsurvivors and encounter

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 11:36:17 AM »
Ehh i remember it being flat for the most part with out many obsticals so that you could accumlate a great deal of speed by bunny hopping.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 11:37:17 AM »
Hells yea hell survivor

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2005, 01:30:05 PM »
routez, midnight, midnight2, roundup

davew1

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2005, 01:34:15 PM »

i dont have encounter  battle 2 and hell are done

davew1

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2005, 01:40:10 PM »
Ehh i remember it being flat for the most part with out many obsticals so that you could accumlate a great deal of speed by bunny hopping.

sandtrap maybe?

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2005, 02:17:08 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:50:47 AM by P!nk »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2005, 02:17:36 PM »
no this map was tall and long and shaped like a inverted V with the spawn on top of the v and the river/creek runs from the bottom of the "V" to the middle wich is as high as the borders of the map. Argg gimmy a note pad hold on... also had a running water or water fall sound which should be used more on maps in my opinion. meh!! Thanks god I dont do this for a living.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2005, 04:22:30 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:03:45 AM by Dirty_Taco »

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2005, 04:24:20 PM »
I'd suppont this if it wasn't for an all-auto, 3 second elim server.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2005, 06:09:23 PM »
http://dpball.com/files/maps/gorge.bsp

You can pleasure me later.
I will leave that to Erin or Bain, however I have been searching for this map for a while Can't wait till get home to see if I already have it.
Taco +2   dam you!!

Not making fun of the horrible drawing I did while working.
Knowing what the hell I was taking about.

Thanks

Dave,

Load that map its fun!!! On auto spawn

. That and Eastwood with auto spawned cockers.

EIII,
LOL Anything nice to say? ......Despite anything you have to say these settings help newer players practice there shooting and dogeing skills and master their binds. As I like to call it the q2 Dance. With the 3 second spawn it allows for more practice, obviously. The only thing it can hurt is what? No caps? Does not promote teamwork?. OH well this isall about killing as many as you can while you can, in this senario getting a grab is hard as hell. Caping even more so. Speaking of senarios, whats wrong with a change once in while?  For chrsit's sake (forgive me) just try playing its fun.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2005, 06:21:26 PM »
They don't master 'shooting skills' with an auto. The master 'point and click'ing. I don't like it because every player can kill another very, very easily, which removes any weapon-based strategy of distance/arcing.

Wait, I just realized that you were saying that newer players will practice with this. They won't. They will die with this, get frustrated, and leave.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2005, 06:32:43 PM »
http://dpball.com/files/maps/gorge.bsp

You can pleasure me later.

I was going to suggest http://dpball.com/files/maps/cancan.bsp -- however upon further inspection I was found out I was terribly wrong.