Author Topic: help  (Read 3887 times)

Apocalypse

• Autococker
Re: help
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2008, 07:03:06 AM »
well if you cant make more world entities how do you add like the game mode or something dont they need a world entities

how do i make sure that the 3d is up or down and if its down how do i get it back up
(sorry if thats a little confusing
You click the + button on the entitiy box while worldspawn is selected and put in Key - gamemode and in value you is the corresponding number for the game type 0 is all of them for using a few different game types add the nubers together. Click the ? button while worldspawn is selected to see all the different things you can change in it.

layzerboy4

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2008, 10:20:34 AM »
9:when i go in obs i cant rejoin a team

10:when i push the rise butten for one of my brushes it goes down how can i fix it

sorry for double posting and these are all the questions that when i tryd to find on this site i couldn't so i posted them here

dnadna

• PGP
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2008, 08:06:23 AM »
1: make a brush then keep it selected and go the the entities window and select the entitie u want and press make entitie

2: press esc to deselect everything and go to the entities window and press the little + button and type in key: gamemode and type in value: (a number fron 1-4) (1 for dm)

3: i sry idk how to fix that

4: press esc to deselect everything and pres the little +button and type in key: msg and in value: yourmap by layzerboy

5: make a brush where u want ur hint to be and make it an trigger multipule entitie and with it still selected press the little + button and type in key: msg and in value: this is ur hint

6: press esc go to the entities window and click the little + button and and type in key: gravity and value: 800

7: sry idk

8: sry idk

9: can i see wat u typed in the world spawn?

10: sry idk

plz use the modifiy button cus it gets annoyint to scroll all over the place to read all ur knew quetions