Author Topic: Outraged  (Read 1235 times)

lilb990

• Autococker
Outraged
« on: August 04, 2008, 07:57:30 PM »
Jitspoe i am very outraged with the decision you made on Hyphy AKA ESCO AKA Luckyhands he sucks up to you and you meddling give him another chance but i got banned for multis and you dont even give me another chance the same thing with Reaver he got banned TWICE not once TWICE for multis and you couldnt give him a second chance? Are you out of your mind? i am seriously outraged with this he even said it himself on irc he sucked up to you here it is:

[20:44] <LuckyHands> i sucked jitspoe
[20:44] <LuckyHands> thats why

And your giving him another chance jitspoe you know what whatever dude i get banned no chance. reaver gets banned no chance and many others... what the hell is that...that jitspoe is meddling messed up

Many of your friends who got banned for multi and Didnt get a chance one of them NavyseaL

Thank you ....

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: Outraged
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 08:07:22 PM »
Look:

The committee made the decision, not Jits.  According to the committee, they made the decision they thought was fair.

Get over it.

Every decision is different.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 08:12:12 PM »
Knack :

He deleted his account and let him start over luckyhands told me which is hyphy and when i got banned he never did that... yet i fessed up

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 11:31:56 PM »
wow....wish i wud have known to suck jitspoe so i wouldnt of have gotten banned for multi a while ago

eradicator

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »
Knack lock this topic.