Author Topic: Multiple Account Rayo  (Read 5027 times)

Laged

• 68 Carbine
Re: Multiple Account Rayo
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 02:28:28 PM »
I just saw him on Arctic jump server, got rayo's IP:
90.177.110.241:2218

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 05:18:52 PM »
Its easier to do a condump Laged :P.  Also this belongs in the committee board.  Nice number of ops I see there :P.  But we'll look into it.

dd9^^

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 02:12:21 AM »
ROFL stupid boy Phenix :D
I am not rayo ... rayo is my neighbor, live in the same house and use the same net, the PB I brought him before about 4 or 5 months, but he does a lot not play, had to your ET :) but I see it as a boy away and now has get poor ban :D It is clear that we have in the house a net under one IP address that we have an IP address all the same, but the ending must be other, each computer has its own internal IP addresses, which are the figures for colon :P and Check it out, but I do not care, feel that IP address banned :D I think that it again will not mind so much, it is this stupid game laughs, but it is possible that he started to talk, I don 't know long I Having seen him. I played a nick m0rte about 7 days, but a nick rayo ever! lmfao
All the Yo! Health dd9 dead! :D
PS: This isnt my english, is it google translator from CZ to EN, my English is worse

Laged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 02:31:40 AM »
I didn't understand everything you said but it doesn't matter if you have 2 or 3 accounts - you'll still get banned.
If you live in the same house and have the same IP you will get banned too if he gets banned.

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 03:15:42 AM »
ROFL stupid boy Phenix :D
I am not rayo ... rayo is my neighbor, live in the same house and use the same net, the PB I brought him before about 4 or 5 months, but he does a lot not play, had to your ET :) but I see it as a boy away and now has get poor ban :D It is clear that we have in the house a net under one IP address that we have an IP address all the same, but the ending must be other, each computer has its own internal IP addresses, which are the figures for colon :P and Check it out, but I do not care, feel that IP address banned :D I think that it again will not mind so much, it is this stupid game laughs, but it is possible that he started to talk, I don 't know long I Having seen him. I played a nick m0rte about 7 days, but a nick rayo ever! lmfao
All the Yo! Health dd9 dead! :D
PS: This isnt my english, is it google translator from CZ to EN, my English is worse

he couldn`t know it.. i don`t think he`s stupid.
then stop playing this game it would make us happy ty

dd9^^

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 04:02:08 AM »
So let ban on the IP address, I do not mind :-) I just have to not to play, I do not have to have time ever since I got a new job. And rayo I will not particularly upset, I think he goes back to play Enemy Territory, as before, or something

GohaN7

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 04:51:40 AM »
Hmm I was on speed server with rayo and i can't kill him.... he start dp 5 months ago and he better then me. ROFL I start pb 1 year! I think my iam not very bad.

GohaN7

• Stingray
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 04:53:08 AM »
Come on dd9 say you are rayo. All know you are, and you have multiple account.

dd9^^

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 05:45:37 AM »
pfff gohan :D im not rayo, and u cant kill him? hm u havent good aim and if you got the luck day so you kill anything :P And rayo have nice AIM ;) better of u, me anyone ! so I wonder, that makes like noobs like you :D lmfao
I AM NOT A  R A Y O ! omfg noobs :D
intercourse you to it is still around, still at odds with childrens like you have me really tired, give me a ban, whether it is easy!

Laged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 05:48:38 AM »
Whining doesn't help - give the commitee some time.

But we'll look into it.

dd9^^

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2008, 05:53:31 AM »
I talked to rayo and said that it is one thing :) I do not see that problem, ban me, thank you ... the only problem is my younger brother Xend, which wants to ban, the bad luck :) Bye noobs

Laged

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2008, 06:00:30 AM »
Just stop calling everyone a noob - you've played for what, 2 years?
No wonder why no one likes you.

dd9^^

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2008, 06:07:40 AM »
because I was better and everyone I gave a pretty camps to be like anyone and everyone just cried :D now all berated and behave as young children ... sometimes it was really fun

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2008, 06:11:09 AM »
because I was better and everyone I gave a pretty camps to be like anyone and everyone just cried :D now all berated and behave as young children ... sometimes it was really fun

forum ban or a link to a better translation page

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 06:12:39 AM »
Mate, if you speak another language, speak it here and hopefully someone will be kind enough to translate it for you.  Its easier to do that and let us use an online translator, because the original text is already there.  But as Laged said, with the amount of things in the committee board that are active, it might take a lil bit of time.

GohaN7

• Stingray
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 01:07:03 PM »
wow dd9! rofl on speed rayo said: bad aim? and now you said it too. How you know what he says? just lol :) I think you are a good player, you have hard aim and you stop paintball? If I have that iam i never stop pb but you stop LOL

dd9^^

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 02:06:00 AM »
loool gohan :D i said u have bad aim, because i was in BTF clan with u and i was see, if u havent lucky day, u can not kill anyone :P I finished with pb, because i havent time ! I have new nice job and I like my new job :) All people here are denial. LOL

Chevy

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2008, 08:29:11 AM »
you're surprisingly much on this forum for someone that stopped pb...

If you dont care about pb, why you care about responding?

GohaN7

• Stingray
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 08:35:14 AM »
And if you stopped pd why you are here??? (on forum)