Author Topic: New Clan: ^TnS' (Take No Sh:t)  (Read 1572 times)

UDead

• Autococker
New Clan: ^TnS' (Take No Sh:t)
« on: October 06, 2008, 10:35:03 AM »
Sorry, I can't display the full meaning of our clan name because of the filter is blocking it out, but it is correct on our clan page.

Hey. We have a new clan up, started Oct 5, 2008. We are still getting things settled down and will be recruiting soon, to be accepted into the clan you will need to go through a tryout with one or more ^TnS' members presents to judge your preferment's. We hope you are inserted and want to join. Thank-You

We also have a clan forum for people to visit, you can access this site by clicking the link below.

http://nade.forumotion.net/
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 09:04:39 AM by UDead »

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: New Clan: ^TnS' (Take No Sh:t)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 10:44:23 AM »
There's a reason that the word filter is in place.

Very creative name........

kazee

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 01:00:10 PM »
Instead of making a clan forum you should make an irc channel.  Very few players if any will view your forum.

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 03:49:58 PM »
well we just have it just for anyone who would want to get on it, if anything i would check the forum more than i would get on irc. Really if anyone get on the site good that means we did something right, if not, i have no hard feelings.

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 06:17:57 PM »
ye but more players check irc than the forums....

gl recruiting

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 06:23:00 PM »
whats gl recruting? OK with the irc but i still wont use it, i don't like it and to long and wast of my time to wait to check irc when its quicker to check the forum.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 06:25:04 PM »
umm irc is instant messaging, keyword "instant" there, as appose to checking the forums, posting, then waiting for someone to reply.

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 04:25:10 AM »
No one here said instant messaging so you don't need to get all mothey or you have not place in this topic. Also, as nice as I can put this, please stop trying to get me to use irc because its not going to work so please stop.