Author Topic: Old player picking this game up again lfclan  (Read 2754 times)

ukm

• PGP
Old player picking this game up again lfclan
« on: January 09, 2006, 04:05:57 AM »
Hi there.  I used to play this game several years ago on the name Kanakin (but based on the lack of replies to my post in the main forum, I don't think anyone remembers me :( ).  I'm obviously not great since I just started playing again yesterday, but I'm not bad.  Been playing some public games and while people like Blitz can hand it to me (funny to see him on top of the community when he was about the same skill as me when I played last, I can remember when he released blitz.bsp :x ) I've been doing pretty well overall.  If any clans would like to give me a tryout that'd be cool.  Also, if any clans are running some friendly scrims and would let me play a bit as a ringer, I could use some practice in a real match environment and would appreciate that a lot.  Cheers.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
Re: Old player picking this game up again lfclan
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 12:57:58 PM »
Come chill in #team_eR33t in IRC.  90% of the clan is people who have been around as long or longer than Blitz.
Good to see some old folks back :P

ukm

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 01:42:45 PM »
Will do.  I definitely remember your name from back then.  Not sure if I ever played with/against you in clan matches but I definitely remember playing some pubs with you.  Don't recognize too many other names so far other than jits, fryth, crazylady, blitz, ich, and taco.

Addition: oh and s8n, if he used to go by s8nsson or however he spelled it.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 02:03:33 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:01:30 AM by Dirty_Taco »

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 02:09:06 PM »
Can't forget a name like DirtyTaco

Oh... the minds of thirteen year olds.

ukm

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 03:17:43 PM »
Actually your name sticks out in my mind because I remember playing a few times with you where you were tearing it up and wondering "who the hell is this guy, never seen him before" :p

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 03:32:55 PM »
Yeah Dirty_Taco has had the pleasure of spanking the hell outa most of the players in digital paintball including me in more then one ocasion, great job Dirty_Taco
and ukm its good to see you back, you left the year I started playing but I remember getting raped by you before. Good to see you back.

-Termin8oR

ukm

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 08:43:41 PM »
Bumpity bump, really need some practice against good players / in a match environment :)

Oh and I have ts/vent if that matters.

stephen schultz

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2006, 07:42:11 PM »
i would like to joinj a clan any clan would be fine with me well reply me back thank you for your time

Shreds

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2006, 08:46:39 PM »
ukm, Rust is playing the pbcup league. thats all my plans at the moment. I welcome old players that stopped playing forever to join rust, because thats what we're pretty much doing. just reply to this.

ukm

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2006, 06:08:49 PM »
Hi shreds, sounds cool.  Just looking for some fun people to play with, and if you're mostly older people that are getting back into the game I'd probably fit well :

Shreds

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 06:15:31 PM »
sounds good ukm, irc.enterthegame.com and you can find me at #paintball or a temp channel for Rust which is #rust

gibb or fryth or I should be around, if not, well.. obviously trying back later is good stuff.