Author Topic: Cheat Detected: NoobIzOr, mayhem  (Read 19379 times)

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: Mayhem hacks/multiple account's
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 05:32:44 AM »
Locked for committee review.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Cheat Detected: NoobIzOr, mayhem
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 02:42:56 PM »
Merging these.  Ban added for 666 days.

Names used:
[1311]Mayhem
[u*]Mayhem
GoatChrist
TheFlash
-s2k.Mayhem
Mayhem
polakatak
[CC-R]Morbid

IP: 99.247.98.75 = CPE0013f7f23c40-CM0013f7f23c3c.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com

DPLogin ID: 5007

Cheats:
Modifed content
Aimbot

RazAN

• Stingray
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 03:21:04 PM »
Merging these.  Ban added for 666 days.

Names used:
[1311]Mayhem
[u*]Mayhem
GoatChrist
TheFlash
-s2k.Mayhem
Mayhem
polakatak
[CC-R]Morbid

IP: 99.247.98.75 = CPE0013f7f23c40-CM0013f7f23c3c.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com

DPLogin ID: 5007

Cheats:
Modifed content
Aimbot

humm! why u don t put 1311? with the many cheat(s) he have do? and he said he go left dp2.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 03:26:38 PM »
Mayhem, remind me to download Warsow or what ever. I'll come play :)

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 03:53:38 PM »
a typical bye in dpball²

Mayhem

• Stingray
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 05:35:50 PM »
Why does it say I was banned for ZGH?

Rick, go download Warsow. lol

Warsow is a REALLY amazingly fun and extreamly FAST PACED game but the problem is that when people first start playing the game it's really hard to get into because of the movement being different (setting "cg_oldmovement 1" will help you ALOT)
It's especially annoying when everyone is flying around messing you up and they are moving too fast to hit with all new weapons that shoot straight instead of curving down.

Pretty much it's DP2 on crack and in space. lol

P.S. thanks for picking 666. =D

BLAST FOR THE *****!

Hyphy

• PGP
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2009, 05:44:46 PM »
Why for 666 days? lol.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2009, 06:59:18 PM »
Why for 666 days? lol.

HE'S A SATANIST DUH!

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2009, 08:40:03 AM »
Why does it say I was banned for ZGH?
Because you were (the first time).  I updated the original ban instead of adding a new one.

Mayhem

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2009, 04:14:26 PM »
Oh alright, thanks Jitspoe.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2010, 09:26:58 PM »
dedkok/Vader was Mayhem.  Reset ban to 64 days for multiple accounts.

Player ID:   113990
Names registered:   crystalmountain, tryndamere, starzdeath, frostyr, vader
Active Clan:   Allstarz
Former Clans:   Team FR4G, Underrated

Player ID:   5007
Names registered:   mayhem, funeral, idead, morbid, rorschach, warsow, inkblot, goatchrist, fleshmattress, nickzors, team1311, ccpwnsu, icepond
Former Clans:   Elite, accept no defeat , Sinister Paintball, Insane Junction Training, Team FeAR, Magictricks, Vanguard Coalition, secrte :P , Legend, coldFusion, Sic, Sinister Gaming, Devil Dogz, Thirteen Eleven, Team Apple Sauce, Shoot 2 Kill, Cold Combat Retribution, Team FlaWLesS, Shoot 2 Kill, Pyscho Ballers, Undead

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2010, 09:36:53 PM »
Reset to 64 days? Don't you mean 666? Cause that was his ban time? Or was it just 'forgotten' that he HACKED and DISTRIBUTED, then EVADED and MULTI'D, as well as lying about it for a long period of time, so technically he hasn't served much of the previous ban time? So, for evading and eventually (almost a year later) admitting he did to you, he gets 64 days instead of his ban for DISTRIBUTION. AND this wasn't his first offence...

Understood. I know a committee member will go on about some secret conversations you had to come to this decision, but let's see... your cheat detection lied he didn't hack, it was an april fools joke that he distributed (when he got 666 days instead of the 1024 in the first place) so that would mean he shouldn't of gotten banned which knocks out evading, and now it's only multiple account and a what? 2nd or 3rd offence which is 64 days. OKAY.

So, want to unban all the other people who distributed? I don't mind that he's unbanned since it's adding somebody to the community but I'm very curious as to the reasoning, and what's so special about HIM over all the others who are still banned. Explain please?

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2010, 09:42:06 PM »
what makes him so much different from all the others? if you do this to him reset everyone's ban to 64 days.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2010, 11:23:12 PM »
The only thing that's different is the fact that he requested the 666 day ban.  He served the time he would have gotten had he not made the request, and some time later made a new account.  Now he's getting a 64 day ban for multiple accounts.  We don't have any actual evidence he distributed, other than his own word (which he now claims he didn't distribute and only said he distributed in order to get a longer ban time).

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2010, 02:45:07 AM »
Myers,what's the big deal? You knew from the start that he was Mayhem. You even told me not to tellanyone that it was him. You wouldn't be saying excrement like that if he were stillin your clan.                                   (SORRY PS3ING)

MOFO

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2010, 08:14:53 AM »
Myers,what's the big deal? You knew from the start that he was Mayhem. You even told me not to tellanyone that it was him. You wouldn't be saying excrement like that if he were stillin your clan.                                   (SORRY PS3ING)

Cuz DP is myers' life. all he really cares about is "Who am i gonna rape today. in a nice game of Capture the flag in DP" Reality Check..

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2010, 09:40:42 AM »
Cuz DP is myers' life. all he really cares about is "Who am i gonna rape today. in a nice game of Capture the flag in DP" Reality Check..

Hey, you tried to buy off your ban time. Don't talk about Myers having no life.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2010, 09:48:34 AM »
Hey, you tried to buy off your ban time. Don't talk about Myers having no life.

+1 haha

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2010, 10:51:13 AM »
lulz myers :D first you complain Mayhem should be unbanned, and now you're raging over him having "only" 64 days? :D

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2010, 11:08:22 AM »
1- Not complaining, I was just curious about how the conclusion on the ban time was made. I'm glad he's getting a shorter time for the fact that it keeps an active member in the community.

2- I did not know Mayhem was dedkok at the time that I complained about that. I was comparing him to Rick who just got unbanned for distribution and wondered why Mayhem wasn't unbanned yet then. I wouldn't of argued that if I knew that Mayhem was Dedkok (Even though people thought I was doing it for dedkok, but like seriously? I drew so much attention to him which led to everyone finding out it was Mayhem, not shk. So I don't get how people thought I knew it was Mayhem and I was just defending. I had no clue.).

3- LOL MOFO. You're banned and still come on constantly and wanted to pay off your ban.