Author Topic: help plz  (Read 2889 times)

RoBbIe

• Autococker
help plz
« on: November 11, 2008, 07:05:54 PM »
i am tryin to get a paintball tourney to start at my high school. Does any one have any tips to persuade them to allow it. It is for a fundraiser for my welding class. And i need some tips 2 get it passed by my teachers

skitzo

• Autococker
Re: help plz
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 08:40:04 PM »
I would try speaking to different teachers seperately and see if you can get one to "sponsor" the event. Maybe get it posted in the school newspaper, daily bulletin, or on the website to advertise it.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 05:20:32 AM »
thnx skitzo ill do that also im gonna try a petition

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 10:20:47 AM »
what are you trying to do? be able to play in on the schools computers or to actually play paint ball?

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 11:45:48 AM »
paintball in real life

88gav

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 01:12:07 PM »
this probably wont happen due to health and safety
mainly safety for the other students who aren't playing, you will need to get allot of netting around the Field, strict refs who make sure everything is safe before you go out of the playing area, and some way to make sure other people wont be dumb c*nts and shoot people who are not wearing a mask/ proper safety equipment around the school.
because of that your best option is to look for the closest paintball site and try and arrange the tournament to be held there, then all you will need to do is to get the school to take you there, bring you back and to get teams together

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 06:12:40 AM »
what you could do is come up with a sold contract and have others reveiw it and have it like state, if you sing this we are not responable for ______and if you sign this you agree to wear your; mask and anyother protecteve gear stated below. stuff like that and present it to who ever you are trying to get to allow this paintball match.

88gav

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 06:53:54 AM »
what you could do is come up with a sold contract and have others reveiw it and have it like state, if you sing this we are not responable for ______and if you sign this you agree to wear your; mask and anyother protecteve gear stated below. stuff like that and present it to who ever you are trying to get to allow this paintball match.
look for the closest paintball site and try and arrange the tournament to be held there, then all you will need to do is to get the school to take you there, bring you back and to get teams together

as i have said above if you arrainge to go to a local site then they will have all the relevent forms for u to sign to say you will be as safe as possible and if something does happen to you because you were not following the rules its not their fault.

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 10:11:50 AM »
now i don't know how old you guys are, but if you are under 18, the school is going to want a parent to sign and a fill trip paper signed for the school to allow the transportation to were ever it is. you also might have to prove or show that this so called place is an will follow all safety rules they might state.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 01:07:52 AM »
as i have said above if you arrainge to go to a local site then they will have all the relevent forms for u to sign to say you will be as safe as possible and if something does happen to you because you were not following the rules its not their fault.

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2008, 05:16:50 AM »
I read what he said above, some things I said he did not say above. So please don't quote someone and not say anything after that, sure I'm not trying to stop you from quoting but please say something after the quote.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
*RoBbIe, your imput might be nice here and there so we know you are still there and reading our post.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2008, 08:18:41 AM »
Why?
What 88gav said and what Rick quoted is EXACTLY what will happen.

Parents sign STANDARD SCHOOL ISSUE FIELD TRIP permission slip  and paintball field permission slip.  There is no need to reinvent the wheel.

UDead

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2008, 02:53:25 PM »
what i said they did not say.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2008, 03:53:17 PM »
i agree with all of you. but idk about gettin the school to bring us cause there no fields around here besides mine and there no refs lol. but the school is acutually thinking about doin this for a fundraiser