Author Topic: read this statemant its important  (Read 14577 times)

Matze

• 68 Carbine
Re: read this statemant its important
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2006, 06:51:23 AM »
Ok i just got back from school and have some time now.

It is no secret that there are many new players (and hacks) around dp at this time.

Yea Metaler was bad to us , what he'd done is kind of really dispensable.

In fact nobody (but the new players like watson...) dont like hime because they now how metaler doin.

see watson is even posting that he has ahcks, so why wouldnt he give it to metaler?

i dont want to bel like " i try everything to dont get banned", but its just truth.

Its up to everybody if they belive me or some kind of new players...its not in my sphere of control.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2006, 06:57:52 AM »
Whoever I demoed at that day needs to be some kind of banned, I suppose.
If it was someone faking Metaler, I can't see any reasons why we / you shouldn't ban him either for cheating and / or for faking ;)

OMG! nobody got this hack, so be quiet if u dont know what u are saying. and i used this hack only for a short time so please dont talk poop ok? oh, and i still think some of the dop members are hacking, like some more players that play dp pb. oh i forgot something, toxicity aka metaler dont use hacks...
im really furiously that u talk poop about metaler, me and some other players. and SeZZ... u aren't better! reider and u are faking names, too... a good example is eagle[aks]. DoP is really the dark side of paintball ::) oh and jitspoe if u want to ban me, here is my ip: 80.143.202.47 :P
That's so ridiculous...

And in the case of Matze being accused of faking Metaler, I just can say that the IPs of them can be similar, because they might have the same Internet provider?! But I'm not an expert at this.. ;D

FroZer

toxi is cheater
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2006, 07:11:33 AM »
i think it was toxi because matze is one of the 20 best player in germany i think and toxi is a little female dog. he plays never fair so dont ban matze.

[b]east

• VM-68
Re: toxi is cheater
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2006, 07:27:08 AM »
i think it was toxi because matze is one of the 20 best player in germany i think and toxi is a little booger. he plays never fair so dont ban matze.
i plays neva fair? u only saaid this excrement because i beated ya and u call me a cheater because u think u r the best one eva but u r a loser

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2006, 07:47:45 AM »
Wheter i get banned or not, its so easy to hide your ip or change it to wahtever you want...for jits..look at m logged ip on this post..its should say im from UK...

If i wanted to fake a dome (WHY WOULD I) why wouldnt i wanted to hide my ip...

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2006, 07:57:14 AM »
Translation of Metaler's post (especially for Pink :) ):

i plays neva fair? u only saaid this poop because i beated ya and u call me a cheater because u think u r the best one eva but u r a loser

Code: [Select]
I never play fair? You just say that stuff, because I won against you. You are calling me a cheater, because you think that you're the best one ever. But in fact you are a looser! ;D

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2006, 08:18:19 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:48:38 AM by P!nk »

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2006, 08:32:20 AM »
Pink, i already posted above that its up to everyone what to think abput me and that im not fighting for it.

And i already posted in dop forum taht this "we all quit thing" isnt right, cause nobody wants that...

I also stop posting now on this.(if tehre arent any things related on me...)

For Jits: banning the whole ip woulndt have any effect, cause i am like 80.132***.*** .The * changes everytime i (re)connect.

I dont know about Metaler.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2006, 08:32:40 AM »
I don't think that Matze used the name "Toxicity" and played with hacks on neither.
I was just observer on the GT server and saw that a player named "Toxicity" was doing some kills, which seemed to be either lucky or with the help of wallhacks. So I started to demo this. At the meantime I was chatting with Matze in IRC and even told him about this guy... I think, I can say that we (nearly every German "oldschool"-player) all dislike him, so it was quite funny to see him using hacks.

I really can't image that Matze was faking Toxicity. I know him for more than a year and he wouldn't do such silly things.

@ jitspoe: Where do you have the IP from? From the forums or from the game / demo?

Alpha

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2006, 10:00:35 AM »
Hmmm...omfg!!! this suxx so much....matze...WTFH I'm meddling disappointed about yours...toxicity is just a stupid kid,he is too stupid to hack i guess...remember he is 13!
But DOP hates him...memi doesn't like him too,but we wont even TRY to hack!
DOP is with us the best clan of Europe i guess...but that was stupid of bitmate and matze to fake a hacker-video...omfg this is so merry!
I'm very upset right now...omg!

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2006, 10:09:25 AM »
I didn't fake anything... >:(
I just demoed someone called "Toxicity" who hacked.

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2006, 10:13:00 AM »
Ok, i think i have to repeat what i (and pink)  already said!

THIS IS NOT A POST WHERE TO DECDIE WHO TO BELIEVE OR NOT, cause this is just flame, useless, and kinda dumb.

So pls if u have to something u really know or what is needful post it, if not dont do it.

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2006, 10:52:08 AM »
omfg what the intercourse ... we didnt faked a demo... who said that? thats ridiculous...bitmate made a demo of a player "toxicity" ...

TELL ME: why sould matze hack???? WHY???? omfg u r all crazy little children....stop crying man... its a game and a newb named toxicity hacked... and matze and metaler have the same inet provider... but if u ban matze (a oldschool player) then ill quit too and many members of dop ... u will see BECAUSE U ALL R ridiculous.... come on belive a little child named toxicity DO IT god darned

THATS SO FUC.... SAD!

i think all er33t members know that we dont hack ... gj i hope u will  ban the wrong!!!!!!

bestclanineurope

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2006, 11:23:20 AM »
DOP is with us the best clan of Europe i guess...

::)

I think what you meant was SECOND best clan in Europe.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2006, 11:37:24 AM »
Which one should be the best?

bestclanineurope

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2006, 11:43:45 AM »
Which one should be the best?

Are you kidding?

hauke

• VM-68
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2006, 11:46:08 AM »

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2006, 12:01:55 PM »
lmfao

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2006, 12:25:49 PM »
Only good european clan i rememebr is DarkP...

[b]east

• VM-68
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2006, 12:32:56 PM »
And in the case of Matze being accused of faking Metaler, I just can say that the IPs of them can be similar, because they might have the same Internet provider?! But I'm not an expert at this.. ;D

this is a strange story very strange .we dont know who taked my name and cheated with it .BUT one think is very strange.watch this demo again and look at the scores .u see that :toxi...: 0 kills 2 deaths ...... time 3 minutes
:bitmate 0 kills 0 deaths time 4 or 5 minutes.and he was observer.so tell me bitmate why u took a demo of a player who had this bad score ???? 3 minutes aft6er toxi enterd the game he took the demo but i ask too u: WHY ? this score of this toxi.. there was realy bad . so WHY bitmate tought he use a cheat after 3 minutes and 2 deahts?
so and the next:matze and i have the same ip 80.139.( the other 5 numbers r changing all the time).but the chance too have the same ip like matze is too little and the chance is very little that we have the same ip on the day of this cheating.i think it cant happen that we (matze and me) have on the cheating day the same ip