Author Topic: read this statemant its important  (Read 14583 times)

agent-hwk

• VM-68
Re: read this statemant its important
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2006, 08:52:55 AM »
lol what cracks me up is that he kept sayin git wasnt him and all the dop willl go down if he does blah blah lol

SeZZ

• Stingray
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2006, 08:57:21 AM »
like u :D

[..]

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2006, 09:02:43 AM »
I personally think that faking someone to get him banned is much much worse than 'just' hacking yourself.  In my opinion, people like him need to get a severe punishment, but as I have understood so far he has a dynamic IP, so he cannot be banned.  Think of something different.

fredi-warrior

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2006, 09:13:18 AM »
Although it was Matze wallhacking on the server (I didn't know that..), it was quite a good demo, I think. ;D

lol yeah i think so too

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2006, 09:17:14 AM »
All those mysterious guests around here...

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2006, 09:22:27 AM »
All those mysterious guests around here...
lol...
Delete all posts made by unnamed guests (or guests like "..." or "hacker"). Most off them are either annoying or simply not worth to read them. Post your name or don't even post.

fredi-warrior

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2006, 09:23:38 AM »
I personally think that faking someone to get him banned is much much worse than 'just' hacking yourself.  In my opinion, people like him need to get a severe punishment, but as I have understood so far he has a dynamic IP, so he cannot be banned.  Think of something different.

Of course it's not nice to do that. But he admitted the whole thing and he knows now that its big mistake to make something like that. He wont do that again and I think it's a little bit exaggerated to say that he has to be punished hard. and by the way. who are you?

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2006, 10:24:59 AM »
Ill summarise it for you.

He cheated, has now to take the consequences of it and tries everything to make it unhappen...

btw metaler: Metaler caught wallhacking
« on: January 09, 2006, 06:58:28 PM »

it was 7pm german time.

in the same way, you too have to take the consequences.

what the hell?

True, i dont like Metaler for several reasons that dsont have to be mentionedhere to not start a flame again.

But someone faking on a demo to get him banned is way beyond a action i would do...

For myself i get a new ip everytime i connect on the internet(pc restart ect)

I dont know in waht way that could be the solution for this...

Ok i just got back from school and have some time now.

It is no secret that there are many new players (and hacks) around dp at this time.

Yea Metaler was bad to us , what he'd done is kind of really dispensable.

In fact nobody (but the new players like watson...) dont like hime because they now how metaler doin.

see watson is even posting that he has ahcks, so why wouldnt he give it to metaler?

i dont want to bel like " i try everything to dont get banned", but its just truth.

Its up to everybody if they belive me or some kind of new players...its not in my sphere of control.

Why should anyone believe you again.?

Wheter i get banned or not, its so easy to hide your ip or change it to wahtever you want...for jits..look at m logged ip on this post..its should say im from UK...

If i wanted to fake a dome (WHY WOULD I) why wouldnt i wanted to hide my ip...

I personally think that faking someone to get him banned is much much worse than 'just' hacking yourself. In my opinion, people like him need to get a severe punishment,

I agree with this..

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2006, 10:51:39 AM »
ban *.*.*.*
problem solved!

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2006, 12:20:01 PM »
S8N, you cant ban non-static IPs, i think that has been mentioned like 5 times in this thread now ^^
and if there was a possibility to ban all people from that provider... no good idea either, as it is germany biggest provider, many innocent people would get banned

IronFist

• Autococker
_
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2006, 12:32:14 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:56:47 PM by IronFist »

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2006, 04:31:25 PM »
@ Lekky...

In general people in internet can talk excrement and u cannot prove it(in most case)...

And im not too sad about if anybody in america i dont know and never talked to believes me or not...

I was jsut thinking about my dp "friends" i know better...and they are fine with me.

I already posted: "Im the only responsible person for it."
"I dont know if im going to be banned or not..in a way i have do deserve a ban...i dont know, its up to jits i think..."

I think theres no need to say more.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2006, 06:00:04 PM »
S8N, you cant ban non-static IPs, i think that has been mentioned like 5 times in this thread now ^^
and if there was a possibility to ban all people from that provider... no good idea either, as it is germany biggest provider, many innocent people would get banned
Global login/ban system would help this. Spoofing is  bad as cheating if not more so. No matter if its in public or match. 

20 goto 10
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 07:06:17 PM by loial21 »

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2006, 07:13:32 PM »
Matze i'm closer to you than you think,

i haven't been talking "poop" about you if thats what you're saying?

All i'm saying is that you say you commited the deed, and thus should be punished for your actions.

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2006, 12:27:21 AM »
I wasnt saying u are talking poop, all i wanted to say is "why should you belive anybody on the internet..."

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2006, 06:21:20 AM »
because you said you did it, and thats not something you usually lie about.?

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2006, 06:29:51 AM »
I dont think you dont get what i want to say, or i dont understnad you...
 I wanted just to post my opinion that peolpe on the internet you dont know can lie and tell things which make look them cool and stuff....fact is u mostly cant prove it.

Im not talking bout myself..i dont know what u wanna know...

I made this mistake...i believe nobody would post something like IT WAS ME!!! BAN MEE!

i had to think about what i did and finnaly realised that i made something very stupid and that you all have the right to know the truth..

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2006, 07:36:45 AM »
i don't know what you're talking about, i don't want to know anything, you're the one that first said anything about people lieing to make themsleves look cool. i don't know what thats got to do with anything?

Thankyou for owning up, my point is that you shouldn't get away with it without being punished.

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2006, 09:51:20 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:48:19 AM by P!nk »

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2006, 12:55:40 PM »
My Dear jitspoe

Iam the Leader of dop and we r a good clan but we dont hack jitspoe. Iam serious. Look i would die for my members.Matze and toxicity had some same numbers( 80.132. ) but it wasnt matze, iam fuc.... serious jitspoe. Man 
look: matze plays since 03/04 and toxicity plays this game since end of 05. And look we have some problems with this player in germany u can ask all DoP-Members,MeMi-Members etc
-he faked names
-he is a flamer
-he called everybody a hacker (watch the demo of him)
Iam serious, it wasnt matze and if u believe it was matze, the hole DoP-Clan will quit DP (for Matze).

I ask you for it matze not too ban.

And one of Toxicitys Members , his name is Watson found a hack in the internet and so he gave him to Toxicity.U can ask MeMi, the Hole Dop or whomever.I swear on the grave of my mother.

So plz dont ban my greatest Member matze. Ask more german players like pureblood , moshed or whomever, they all will say that what i said.

Thanks

(And sorry for my english)

haahahahahaahaha

...sad