Author Topic: BUG - +scores escaping messagemodes Build 15  (Read 1127 times)

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
BUG - +scores escaping messagemodes Build 15
« on: January 11, 2006, 12:55:22 PM »
While typing in messagemode or messagemode2 if you press and release your +scores bind it will escape from the chat entry mode.

Also, overflowing players need to be colour/style escaped so that the overflowed message doesn't carry the last colour/style of the name.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: BUG - +scores escaping messagemodes Build 15
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 01:15:50 PM »
It's supposed to do that.  The chat input and the menu display used for the scoreboards can't both have focus at the same time.  I'll be changing the way the chat system works in the future, anyway -- it'll bring up an irc-like window or something so you can see just the chat w/o all the other junk.

I think I fixed the overflow messages, but I can't remember.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 02:44:54 PM »
If I make an option to disable the mouse input from the clientside score/+scores would you include it in B16?

Also, here is my setup_funname fix with the apply button.  It's working since the version you've seen.  It should also be included in B16 :)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 04:59:16 PM »
If I make an option to disable the mouse input from the clientside score/+scores would you include it in B16?
Depends on when you get it done. :)  Eventually I'm going to add menus to the scoreboard so you can do things like ignore/kick/ban/etc. players easily.