Author Topic: Multi Accounts?: Trilobite, rosetrilo  (Read 2564 times)

IJustCaughtYou

• PGP
Multi Accounts?: Trilobite, rosetrilo
« on: December 18, 2008, 05:59:07 PM »
Player ID: 11925
Names registered: kcuftrilobite, kcuftrilo, dltrilobite, dlkibbles, dlkibblesbits, dlmilkbone, ultrilobite, ulsniper, vztrilobite, rosetrilo
Active Clan: Rose
Former Clans: Excessive, the black devils, Team Ntensity, zero defaite, <mewa.rules>, new generation, Snipe You Out, BMX, Demolish, tri 2 beat us, Resolved, DIESEL, United players of five continents, GrEnAdErS, Digital Legends, Team kcuF, Urban-Legends, Virtual Zone

Biography:
i skateboard, bmx, dirtbike and pretty much every sport you can think of, and i used to be in boxing

Player ID: 86161
Names registered: trilobite, trilo, tr1l0b1t3, qbert, vanhellsing, mrclaus
Former Clans: Seek and Kill, Rose, Factory Lineage, Narcotics

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: Multi Accounts?: Trilobite, rosetrilo
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 06:12:42 PM »
We'll look into it.

IJustCaughtYou

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 06:15:27 PM »
ahkayy :p

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 07:41:27 AM »
Player ID: 86161
Names registered: trilobite, trilo, tr1l0b1t3, qbert, vanhellsing, mrclaus
Former Clans: Seek and Kill, Rose, Factory Lineage, Narcotics
This guy told me he remembered me from Virtual Zone, but he wasnt in [Vz].
Player ID: 11925
Names registered: kcuftrilobite, kcuftrilo, dltrilobite, dlkibbles, dlkibblesbits, dlmilkbone, ultrilobite, ulsniper, vztrilobite, rosetrilo
Active Clan: Rose
Former Clans: Excessive, the black devils, Team Ntensity, zero defaite, <mewa.rules>, new generation, Snipe You Out, BMX, Demolish, tri 2 beat us, Resolved, DIESEL, United players of five continents, GrEnAdErS, Digital Legends, Team kcuF, Urban-Legends, Virtual Zone

Biography:
i skateboard, bmx, dirtbike and pretty much every sport you can think of, and i used to be in boxing
He was.

Edit: This is probably his 3rd account, http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=12260

IJustCaughtYou

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 06:21:51 PM »
wow worse than i thought, good job sherman :]

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 10:53:31 PM »
thnx.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 09:46:44 PM »
(Committee: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=15552.0)

Does anybody know if Trilobite has any siblings that play?  Also, how did you find out about these accounts?

IJustCaughtYou

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2009, 10:19:39 PM »
No i dont know if he has any siblings. But usually when siblings play i dont think they would add the same names as each other, at least me and my brother make ours different. I just saw them one day while browsing around DPlogin. Most likely he used all 10 of his names because he doesnt know you dont have to add the clantag to your name, and made other accounts for each clanname.

Also in 2 of the accounts his biographies are just about the same:

Biography:

Biography:
I Love to bike, like the freestyle kind of stuff, i tried racing, its not as fun. I also skateboard, i kinda gave that up but im still pretty good at it. Im a really awsome dirtbike raceer, some of you if you ever race at hogback you might now me as Numbe