Author Topic: DwC  (Read 1165 times)

sniped

• Stingray
DwC
« on: December 21, 2008, 04:47:46 PM »
I made a clan of my own, wondering if anyone is interested in joining, send your request ti join

idias

• Autococker
Re: DwC
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 07:36:22 AM »
Aren't u gonna make tryouts or somthing like that?

If you want to choose a clan that you like, u should make tryouts. But if you creating a clan just for fun...no neeed for tryouts.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 09:29:40 AM »
Just a heads up. I am currently looking for new players to work with. Some of us are thinking about reviving one of our training teams. It teaches the basics on game play such as jumping, shooting, and over all strategy. It is a clean atmosphere and we have rules of behavior to keep it clean and fun. You will learn with fellow new players the basics of team/clan matching and learn to develop your own form of self teaching. All we need from you is the desire to learn and stick with the group through tough times. You will not be the greatest player as a team is only as strong as its weakest link. You will, however, improve greatly, meet quite a few friends, get a name established in the clan scene, and most of all ... enjoy yourself. To be able to be taught you will be required to install ventrillo (voice program). Mirc is not required as most of the established players have it. Shoot me a Pm through the forums or visit #team_InT  or #team_UTi on Mirc.

sniped

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 10:06:51 AM »
Aren't u gonna make tryouts or somthing like that?

If you want to choose a clan that you like, u should make tryouts. But if you creating a clan just for fun...no neeed for tryouts.

Well yea, I will be having tryouts, its the normal way of  recruiting.

sniped

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 12:16:25 PM »
Actually Now I'm giving away the clan if anybody wants to start one from scratch