Author Topic: [3iob] Three Inches of Blood - Recruiting ONE member.  (Read 4374 times)

Bix

• Autococker
[3iob] Three Inches of Blood - Recruiting ONE member.
« on: December 27, 2008, 03:20:58 AM »
Topic pretty much says it all, contact me via irc or post here. You most likely will not get in.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
Re: [3iob] Three Inches of Blood - Recruiting ONE member.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 10:10:11 AM »
hey i  am actually looking for a good clan so ill tryout

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 01:36:46 PM »
You most likely will not get in.
It's like saying 'you're not good enough for a good clan' so why try getting into the clan scene. Good clans only seem to want players who know everything and don't want someone they have to work with. :P
Ways to make DP clan scene grow? ... WHAT CAN WE DO?

Sonny

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 06:59:32 PM »
how many will cost it to be ur clanleader?

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 07:21:45 PM »
to improve the clan scene good cland don't have to pick up newbies. I like DT's example of [CC] and , both went from decent to very good.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 10:33:40 PM »
I will join, no dont beg, its ok, I ACCEPT. Let go of my leg bix!!!!

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 09:17:12 AM »
to improve the clan scene good cland don't have to pick up newbies. I like DT's example of [CC] and , both went from decent to very good.
There is that whole... lead by example thing. If you were to pick up a somewhat descent player and make him better, the entire time promoting good in-game relations, you would be in a sense.... making the clan scene better. If people see this they will start thinking... "hey, I can make friends with these great players. Why shouldn't I get irc?" If YOU do this others would follow. Pretty simple. In all truthfulness most people would rather post here about trying to get the clan scene larger while they run around trying to act internet tuff in-game and trying to impress their friends. Most of us are ok with this since we know it's how people assert their position in the pack.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 10:22:42 PM »
My job isn't to take in the new kids and teach them to play dp. They should get together, stay together, and learn together.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 05:55:59 AM »
You're absolutely right. I couldn't even strafe jump but some people in .ij. taught me. I couldn't do the shaz33 bridge jump but H@ze taught me that. Double jumping was highly impossible but Stacey and Anthony from (CoW) taught me the basics. Superman and spook would always take time out to explain stuff. Trash talking is fine really. Most of the more established players don't mind it. People in general, not YOU in particular, should help develop some of these players who want to learn but don't have a clue as to where to learn at. 

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 06:37:38 PM »
I helped teach WSL and InT a few things :D

If I could play then I would reopen uR-B get some players in and teach them somethings, not the best but always willing to help

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 08:25:47 AM »
Yes. Atmays, Thanks a lot for all the help.

pheeks

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 07:04:52 AM »
Bix, I NEED a good clan (I'm in -aY- atm and they suck) so i would like to try out for 3iob. respond to this message when you get it.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 07:25:46 AM »
Yes. Atmays, Thanks a lot for all the help.

Anytime bro, anytime

Bix, I NEED a good clan (I'm in -aY- atm and they suck) so i would like to try out for 3iob. respond to this message when you get it.

Or stay with aY and get better together, You get better faster sticking with one clan and playing with same people. I tell alot of people that and I dont think any of them listened, and They still at same level of play from when they started maybe gotten a little better, just a LITTLE.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2009, 08:42:50 AM »

What about aY sucks exactly?

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2009, 07:51:26 PM »
What about this thread died ages ago?