Author Topic: 2fast4u's server abuse.  (Read 26495 times)

SkateR

• Autococker
2fast4u's server abuse.
« on: January 21, 2006, 01:22:21 AM »
Well, I recently played on 2fast4u's server, I came in as Jesus and I said NOTHING to him, except for when he said "jesus? and I said "Sup"". Anyways, I played for a while, then he got mad cause one round he said "Pgp me b!tch" and I carbined him. So he kicked me, then so on you see the rest.

I would have taken more shots, but my paintball game just closed for no reason when I was taking the shots. Anyways, the end result was him T banning me cause I was killing him.

Allthough this might not really "prove" or do anything Im just trying to point out the admin abuse lately. Not that I care, seeing as how its a cable server. But, being kicked cause youre killing the server admin is sad. Thats a Mini Snipen move right there.

Like I said, I was getting more SS's of the actions but my game just closed randomely.  There would be more "details" if that hadent happened ;)

Edit: Removed "[B4L]" from title, since it no longer applies.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 07:17:36 PM by jitspoe »

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 10:46:14 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:47:35 AM by P!nk »

BigT

• Stingray
Re: [B4L]2fast4u's server abuse.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 10:46:37 AM »
Well i think some people shouldn't be allowed to run their own servers. I think its sad that you got kicked for being better than 2fast4u, but i guess all you can do is not play on their server. Maybe he just has a temper problem and likes to take it out on you skater :) As for you 2fast4u, you need to get used to people shooting you because its gonna happen a lot. Also don't expect people to pgp just because you say so. If you don't want people to use guns, then why don't you just put it on a pgp map?

BSoD

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 12:29:44 PM »
His server, his rules. Nothing you can do

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2006, 12:58:55 PM »
This was really not to *stop* 2fast from having a server, its just showing how GT is once again. This is how they handle their servers, also same with the other cable servers. P!nk if you were there, I said not one word to the kid until he kicked me the first time.

Hobo

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2006, 02:09:16 PM »
This isn't a single instance.  I joined his server also, using the name Hobo. For some reason 2fast has been trying to instigate problems with me lately, maybe it's not just me.  Anyway he kicked me 3 times, each time I asked why with not even an answer.  So... I told him he'd always be a loser and left.  Yea, I shoulda just left without the loser part, but it's not in my nature to just leave.  Anyway, I may or may not join his server again, but at least I know what to expect.  Like BSOD said, it's his server... doesn't matter...

2fast4u

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2006, 02:21:44 PM »
:)

you know on tv how when they make a show they edit out all the stupid stuff / stuff they messed up on / bad stuff ... thats how i see your screen shots

-- BTW idc if u like me or not and if hobo/skater wuld like to 1v1 me (his map his rules) i'd be glad, i'd even post the replay if i lost or won (also u werent kicked cuz u were "killing" me, u were kicked cuz i told u pgp

also skater if im such a bad person and i am so mean to you to make u cry then why were u whining about joining my clan yesterday? (i expect u to reply with something to the extent of... "dude i was just messin around" no i dont tihnk u were, u didnt wanna join becuz u got owned by green afterwards
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 03:29:19 PM by 2fast4u »

Hobo

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2006, 02:56:35 PM »
  What does kicking people for no reason have to do with playing 1v1?  If we played you'd only say "I'm not trying".  We were playing oddjob (I think that's the map), it was You, me and Kotton.  That map only has pgps, how did I not use a pgp? ( I think you're talking to Skater but since your post jump from me to him without a period I'm not sure.)  If you want people to use pgps then use expert 8.
  If you want to 1v1 me it won't be on your server... we've played 1v1 before... you weren't trying... remember?  You were too busy telling me how I hack and how you posted demos of me hacking on this forum... and how I was gonna be global banned from pball the next day... remember?  I'd like to see those demos, I guess mut has some of me also... That's part of the reason I called you a loser... opps, I guess I shoulda stopped with one post... are you related to mut?

2fast4u

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2006, 03:24:07 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'(

=

skater

hobo shh or 1v1 me ur choice

edit: skater too

edit: jared too

even tho he has nothing to do with it i still want to becuz i was supposed to last week but he never showed up =/ go figure

and tell him the mexican thing is getting old  ??? ???

and that being a pure white excrement talking 15 year old is nothing to brag about (same for skater)

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2006, 08:46:52 PM »
Lol pointless post in my opinion. Its 2fasts Server.. He can do whatever he wants.. hes hosting it, If i had a choice id have you banned from that server forever Skater because I really despise you.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2006, 10:07:29 PM »
Green, do you honestly think I care about being banned from that garbage server? No, I dont. Sorry to disspoint you.

As to joining your "clan", I obviously was messing around considering I can easily get in a much better clan.

As for 1v1'ing you, that would be a simple waste of time because we know the outcome. If you wish to believe you can beat me, I really don't care. Same with Green.

ONCE AGAIN, this thread was NOT to stop 2fast from having a server you morons, it is to show how the admins are.

AND 2fast4u, to say I effed with those screen shots and editted them is f'ing hilarious, first of all I have no graphics/editting skills at all, second of all everyone already knows how you are.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2006, 10:21:40 PM »
Skater... if you dont care then why make a new thread on it?

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2006, 10:25:15 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:47:29 AM by P!nk »

2fast4u

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2006, 11:00:52 PM »
smokey - smokey i have nothing to say to you, how u post just shows ur maturity and basically in itself is a diss, just becuz ur the coolest cat in ur trailor park doesnt mean u shuld come in here thinking it, go back in ur cave

skater - if u hate my server so much why do u come on it every day? also i never said u had editing tools i basically said u took screen shots of wot i was doing but not the stupid excrement that u do  and everything i said to smokey also applies towards u except that u actually play and dont hide in irc all day thinking ur hard. BTW ... if u wanna be 17 try to act it, don't take advice from jared

also dont use words u dont know (excretory)

im done with this thread, let it die cuz thats all i have to say

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2006, 12:54:25 PM »
OKay 2fast4u, You know it and I know it, I never said anything the whole time I was in your server until you kicked me. As for playing in your server, Im banned from all GT servers, which means I only have German and poor cable servers to play on.

ukm

• PGP
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2006, 12:59:28 PM »
skater you're always welcome on the dp field in my heart

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2006, 01:05:23 PM »
The world doesnt understand me.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2006, 10:29:36 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:00:03 AM by Dirty_Taco »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2006, 01:15:14 PM »
Im banned from all GT servers, which means I only have German and bad cable servers to play on.
EV1 ownes you sucker.

Spydie

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2006, 01:49:38 PM »
It's his server... To me, he didn't do anything wrong. He just kicked because you didnt use pgp.. and probably got real annoying.