Author Topic: 2fast4u's server abuse.  (Read 26631 times)

SkateR

• Autococker
Re: [B4L]2fast4u's server abuse.
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2006, 01:51:53 PM »
Spydie, Dont stick up for him just cause youre in his clan. This is what he said "PGP ME female dog" cause I pgped him 4 times before that statement, and No I didnt say anything to him. So next round he ws pgping and i shot him with a carbine and he had a hissy fit.

Tinky

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2006, 05:04:01 PM »
2fast, you think you can beat hobo? As far as I'm conerned, you're just a little kid, that whined and tbanned me when i pgped you on airtime. Really, very, sad. You really wouldn't stand a chance against hobo, skater, or smokey, just based on the fact that you suck. You can't come back after not playing for three months, recruit an eleven year-old into your clan, and expect everyone to respect you. Randomly banning/kicking people because they pgped you won't help. nt.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2006, 06:53:59 PM »
Owned.

Sandman

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2006, 04:46:49 PM »
Well i think some people shouldn't be allowed to run their own servers. I think its sad that you got kicked for being better than 2fast4u, but i guess all you can do is not play on their server. Maybe he just has a temper problem and likes to take it out on
His problem is he's running out of servers to play on....lol
But i cant believe i'm going to stick up for Skater but 2Fast4U tried the same excrement with me,till i told him if he banned me off his i would ban him from all of ours...
Now Skater you say we handle things the same way well not true everyone that is abusing is given fair warning before they are kicked ,hell you got warned about your behavior for like 3 months till we finally had enough...
Pink nothing against you but Snipen is not even close to abusive anymore you should come play on our servers and see for yourself..infact i think he has more patience than i do lately...
Well enough later

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2006, 04:53:18 PM »
haha, quite funny. I was given NO warning when I was banned every single time. Dont try that, you werent around when I was banned. You wouldnt know.

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2006, 05:43:14 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:44:45 AM by P!nk »

Sandman

• PGP
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2006, 09:31:29 PM »
Skater i was always around,you are the perfect example of what the DP community does not need ...you are a little punk with a very large mouth who will never be man enough to step up admit when your wrong and take those consequences as a man.The best thing for this community would be for you to crawl back under the rock you came from and disappear
I personally think you a waste of skin and am glad not to have to deal with your crap anymore..
Before you can rebuttal i know you dont care and will come up with some comment because that IS the only thing your any good at...so do me a favor and take a flying intercourse at a rolling donut...DONE

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2006, 07:08:44 PM »
"This is going to turn into one of those threads where the topic has nothing to do with the content, isn't it?"  Yup how did you guess.
 Pink,
 Why then dont you play on the GT servers? I dont recall anyone (admins included) saying anything about you other than you always have something to say and I quote "that you were something else" that is all. Which if I understood their meaning correctly your a lot like me. HA HA HA. There is worse things to be. A cheat, a liar, a spoof. I could go on but your none of these. Come back and play with me!!!!!

All,
 No matter what game you are playing online. The admin has the right to act as he or she chooses. Unless they are paying to be on a serverlist (a great example is america's army) which in that case the must abide by the guidelines set or loose their right to host. Its that simple. But until then I pick your server carefully and dont talk trash unless its welcomed.

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2006, 07:52:20 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:44:29 AM by P!nk »

WarWulf

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2006, 09:03:58 AM »
Well i think some people shouldn't be allowed to run their own servers. I think its sad that you got kicked for being better than 2fast4u, but i guess all you can do is not play on their server. Maybe he just has a temper problem and likes to take it out on
His problem is he's running out of servers to play on....lol
But i cant believe i'm going to stick up for Skater but 2Fast4U tried the same excrement with me,till i told him if he banned me off his i would ban him from all of ours...
Now Skater you say we handle things the same way well not true everyone that is abusing is given fair warning before they are kicked ,hell you got warned about your behavior for like 3 months till we finally had enough...
Pink nothing against you but Snipen is not even close to abusive anymore you should come play on our servers and see for yourself..infact i think he has more patience than i do lately...
Well enough later

Spydie

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2006, 02:15:35 PM »
Skater i was always around,you are the perfect example of what the DP community does not need ...you are a little punk with a very large mouth who will never be man enough to step up admit when your wrong and take those consequences as a man.The best thing for this community would be for you to crawl back under the rock you came from and disappear
I personally think you a waste of skin and am glad not to have to deal with your crap anymore..
Before you can rebuttal i know you dont care and will come up with some comment because that IS the only thing your any good at...so do me a favor and take a flying intercourse at a rolling donut...DONE
Amen.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2006, 07:14:02 PM »
Which if I understood their meaning correctly your a lot like me.

Never say that ever again. Ever.

I may not be those three things now, but I was all of those several years ago. Yet after watching multitudes of people being banned for the very behavior I was participating in made me discontinue it. Our group had been notorious for causing trouble, a shame it died after only two years, forcing us to find good people that made us become well-rounded DP community members.

I still dont see the anwser to my original question. Nice avoidence. Also you cheated lied and stole? OH Pink for shame. Curious have you ever cheated against me?

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2006, 07:55:27 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:44:23 AM by P!nk »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2006, 12:55:18 AM »
Just curious. No flame fest, far from it. I was just wondering what about "other" GT admins keeps you away and if you ever hacked against me. I ask because not to discredit you, far from that. I wanted to know how and what a hack looks like, not to cheat, but to better understand the cheats in this mod. What would be nice is if someone were to do a demo of why Aimbots DONT work/help at all. This is a dare more than it is a request.

1. Now as far as taking things personal can you blame them? For the most part Pink, GT has always been nice and trusting. Too trusting in my mind. I have expressed this to the clan regarding younger ex-GT members. To their credit Pink they have let them back in and forgiven much, too much in my mind and they have done this time and time again. Is this ever pointed out?

2. Same could be said for e3rrt. Proof is in the post of accusing them of cheating among other things. Would you not take things personal after you been stabbed in the back over and over? I doubt you would be as trusting to allow that.   

3. Is the GT clan the only players that yell at or disparage new players? We both know that answer.

4. What? Again when were you abused by a current GT admin since I have been a GT member?

I ask you because I like the truth not truthiness.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2006, 09:18:03 AM »
ITS THE PARENTS FAULT.

10 year olds need parental guidance.
I seriously think the lack of parental guidance allowing these little kids to hide behind thier monitors and put up some kind of "big man" front like they're some badass will do nothing but harm the developement of these children. They'll go out into the world with thier newly found "attitudes," get pumelled into the ground and put in thier place in real life, and come crawling back to the safety net know as thier monitors.

Be opinionated, be an individual, but don't be disrespectful and belligerent at 10. Learn your manners and your place. You might be one of those disrespectful & belligerent 10 year olds in real life, but when the real men are around I bet you shut you yapper. Cause if you's around me with that attitude i'll smack you into next week.

Guess these kids will be trying to carjack me and stalking my daughter in 10 years.

If only everyone was an angel growing up like me!

Now look what you've done...you gone and made me sound like some old ass parent and excrement.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2006, 12:43:07 PM »
If only everyone was an angel growing up like me!
An angel... like Lucifer?

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2006, 05:38:58 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:44:12 AM by P!nk »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2006, 07:16:35 PM »
S8N Alot of these "kids" were 10 years old 8 years ago.

Pink,

Thanks. So there are aimbots that still work I thought as much. I know a 'zbot' when playing against one, are these 'aimbots' any different and how frequently are they used in public? I was told several times on the forum that these bots simple dont work, so dont bother accusing anyone of using them. How dishearting.

1. So GT admins has done bad things in the past. I belive alot of that has to do with giving out OPS to people who quite frankly should not have had them. There again that shows how trusting they were. Not good. But to blame someone for being too trusting is like blaming Jesus for trusting Judas. Its in thier nature to be nice and forgiving. I dont see how those traits keep you from playing.

2.Er33t. Have you ever been on the other end of one of thier lashings? They dont seem very friendly or forgiving.
This would change only if you know that person enough to know when they're fooling with you and when they're actually trying to gain a reaction from you.
I dont see this community other than a few opening thier hearts and letting other people in like GT has.

3. Sorry I did not follow all of what you said. EV1 servers are active and have been offered as donations and as an alternate.

4. Excellent ideas. But dont leave them client / server side this should be forced on newer builds to prevent this from happening again.

Thank you Pink for your imput and time.

S8N, I would thank you too but you would just ignore me like you have since leaving GT. :( I still think your the cats meow.

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2006, 09:17:27 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:44:04 AM by P!nk »

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2006, 11:30:27 PM »
Yet what else is to be gained other than hurting someone?
You could ask alot of the people who play this game the same thing.

Thanks for the information.

-L