Author Topic: Server Expansion  (Read 1666 times)

XtremeBain

• Autococker
Server Expansion
« on: January 26, 2006, 04:36:00 AM »
I have received a few offers for possible official servers in Central US as well as Central Europe.  These offers are pending and a little work needs to be done to get official servers setup and interacting properly with our website.

We also need to ensure that these servers of up to quality for plaers so that there aren't any bad latency or routing problems.

Please note that if you registering for the 1v1 ladder, you are required to play on our Eastern US servers until others servers are made available.  There can not be any substitute matches played on a different server due to the nature of the integrated match reporting system.  Unless you're willing to play with a considerable ping disadvantage I would suggest holding off on registering for the 1v1 ladder.

If any europeans have registered already and would like to take hibernation until european servers are made available, I will make the necessary changes and waive the hibernation penalty on your current rating.  Please PM for these requests rather than performing the hibernation yourself.