Author Topic: Epic with Ratbot (aimbot)  (Read 16169 times)

Bix

• Autococker
Re: Epic with Ratbot (aimbot)
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 07:13:54 PM »
I was already starting to make a post bashing you Mag :D

Epic

• PGP
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 07:19:05 PM »
Woah epic first you admit TO aimbotting now you're blaming it on bix...? Who's next that you are going to say helped you setup your aimbot? Because i was on vent when this match was going on and i know what vent 3iob uses so it couldn't be that he was on vent. And on top of that he never talks to anyone while he is matching noone in 3iob does except JiGSaW so...how did he tell you?
  I'm not blaming it on bix. If you were smart its sarcasm. Get a clue.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2009, 07:32:45 PM »
  I'm not blaming it on bix. If you were smart its sarcasm. Get a clue.

Epic...lol you made no sense cause i was on vent with you and nick and yall were going back and forth about how you think bix 'aimbots' and you guys were like HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT AN AIMBOT IS????? HE USES IT OBVIOUSLY and yall just kept going about it dude.  And then nick123 is going to ask for dystro's demo.....wtf? this doesn't involve dystro.  Even if you're being don't blame it on people you know don't hack.  Don't try to bring them down.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2009, 07:37:44 PM »
I
Epic...lol you made no sense cause i was on vent with you and nick and yall were going back and forth about how you think bix 'aimbots' and you guys were like HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT AN AIMBOT IS????? HE USES IT OBVIOUSLY and yall just kept going about it dude.  And then nick123 is going to ask for dystro's demo.....wtf? this doesn't involve dystro.  Even if you're being don't blame it on people you know don't hack.  Don't try to bring them down.

About that. I would actually love for someone to make a formal complaint here about me and 3iob. Would make me laugh.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2009, 07:38:45 PM »
i would ask for demos on dystro but i dont feel like making a thread

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2009, 08:10:04 PM »
Takes about five minutes.

Epic

• PGP
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2009, 09:00:15 PM »
Its all good though. I'll take the ban. I admit to using a aimbot.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2009, 09:25:24 PM »
Locked for committee review

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 09:28:04 AM »
Name used: Epic

IP: 71.72.12.105 = cpe-71-72-12-105.neo.res.rr.com

DPLogin ID: 41107

Ban added.

Epic

• PGP
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2009, 10:20:24 AM »
Wow, I would have imagined having a longer ban. Why so short?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2009, 10:32:15 AM »
lol... Don't think i ever heard that before. It's your first offence, usually it's 32 days. Also, you didnt fight, you gave up your demo right away and admitted to using it.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 01:56:42 PM »
Wow, I would have imagined having a longer ban. Why so short?
Well, it was your first offence, and you gave up your demos, but to the plus side to that, you accepted to the fact that you were hacking.  Most people dont do that...

Epic

• PGP
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 02:35:01 PM »
Well, it was your first offence, and you gave up your demos, but to the plus side to that, you accepted to the fact that you were hacking.  Most people dont do that...
If i wouldn't have given up my demos how much long would the ban be? Around 60 days?

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2009, 03:17:28 PM »
If i wouldn't have given up my demos how much long would the ban be? Around 60 days?

No because it's your first offense you would have only 32 days.

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2009, 12:45:46 AM »
actually it could be 64 days. homing didnt give demoes before got 64 then got it reduced with some other deal the 32 day first offense is total bull **** it just matters if the committee hates you or not

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2009, 12:59:04 AM »
It matters if we hate them?

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2009, 01:39:20 AM »
not necessarily you Cam but when he had his first ban alot of bs was going on typical 3iob pricks and others convinced everyone to give him a bigger ban. speaking on the greater part of committee let others sway their opinion. our committee works like congress. more then half is corrupt maybe dont seem that way. but if you do not judge all fairly its a corrupt system.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2009, 02:08:17 AM »
Hacking is very very bad, But its not ruining Dp. The community is killing itself. Nearly every player in the clan scene is a prick and people wonder why the clan scene is suffering, people have forgotten what a match really is. Pub maps is now the HUGE pro maps, the newbies dont wanna play cause they get merked every round and cant keep up with the fast pace. I could go on and on but im already off topic enough.

Have a nice day.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2009, 08:21:15 AM »
Watch the demo of you and homing hacking. You'll quickly realize there were no 3iob 'pricks' at the time. CC reported your ass for cheating son. You'll notice by reading the thread that and your entourage came up with every single excuse in the book (oh and the best was atmays trying to convince people it was a glitch) and refused to give your demos.

Epic admitted AND gave his demos...first offense = 32.

<3 atmays, weezy, fitz, n uR!

Fitz

• Stingray
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2009, 02:27:02 PM »
Watch the demo of you and homing hacking. You'll quickly realize there were no 3iob 'pricks' at the time. CC reported your ass for cheating son. You'll notice by reading the thread that and your entourage came up with every single excuse in the book (oh and the best was atmays trying to convince people it was a glitch) and refused to give your demos.

Epic admitted AND gave his demos...first offense = 32.

<3 atmays, weezy, fitz, n uR!

Why bring me into this Bix? I don't recall posting in this thread, let alone even reading it.