Author Topic: Rust is recruiting  (Read 2111 times)

Shreds

• Stingray
Rust is recruiting
« on: January 28, 2006, 12:29:58 PM »
Just for the league PBCup. I doubt there will be matches other then the scheduled.

For those of you who remember rust:

For those of you that don't: Rust was a good clan that had good teamwork, and knew that a 2v2 doesn't count as a match. I was the leader. We ruined castle1 by figuring out the 1 man backdoor. We kicked Fryth out. We stopped playing because Fryth made crates and GoldBond made sandtrap.

Current members are probably: Shreds, GoldBond, Herron, Gibb. Note the probably.

If interested, reply to this and I'll look for you on irc and you can look for me. I idle a lot. I'm a busy guy.

Oh ya. Use spell check. h4x0r talk annoys me.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
Re: Rust is recruiting
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 04:36:37 PM »
I think you should create an IRC scavenger hunt as part of the recruitment process.  This would weed out any requests from any of those non-IRC folk.
Also, they should have to pass the test where they must perform the Archaic Fields tree climb 10 times consecutively without any faults.

On a side note, what games have GoldBond and Gibb been playing recently to keep their reflexes in shape?

digi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 04:47:21 PM »
If anything, I think you made c1 better. You didn't have to worry about 2nd flag as much without the bd. Now you have to have very strong defense to defend both flags when they can both be grabbed very easily.

GibbR

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 11:23:33 PM »
You don't worry about my reflexes son.  The greatest never forget how to play.  DP is like riding a bike and I took the training wheels off in 1996.

For those of you who don't know who Rust is, you're going to know soon enough.

Fryth

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 12:10:14 AM »
Everything he said.. except I never needed training wheels.

Herron

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2006, 03:22:10 PM »
Gold's been playing pocket pool constantly since he quit DP.  It's rumored he used to play it even while playing DP, so I'm sure his reflexes are like those of a highly aroused cat.

3Bucko

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 02:00:07 PM »
Can you tell me where the 1-man enterence is?

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 02:12:34 PM »
lmfao

Termin8oR

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 02:15:58 PM »
Ha
thats funny!