Author Topic: Feedback required for the 'Report Match Results' page  (Read 1773 times)

XtremeBain

• Autococker
Feedback required for the 'Report Match Results' page
« on: January 28, 2006, 05:10:53 PM »
I know that this page needs an incredible amount of work, and I'm wondering what the players have to say about the match score reporting process.
Currently the site is able to pull score reports from the servers every 10 minutes and players select the maps/scores which correspond to their match.  This functionality will be preserved, and I'm also looking to add a forfeit map option such that matches with incomplete score results(i.e. someone leaves server before timelimit and the scores don't get saved to the website properly) can be successfully submitted retaining as much scores data as possible.

Any input regarding the layout of the Server Browser would be greatly appreciated as well(it's that little thing that lets you navigate through dates/servers for your match's maps).

SkateR

• Autococker
Re: Feedback required for the 'Report Match Results' page
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 05:50:16 PM »
I've never had a problem with it, except for once it just erased the scores before I could actually report them.

Other then that it's been fine for me, I dont see how everyone has such huge problems ;)

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
Re: Feedback required for the 'Report Match Results' page
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 08:17:55 PM »
i had a problem today not knowing how to do it but i got help and now its easy