Author Topic: Multi account Aveiro, youtube  (Read 39848 times)

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Multi account Aveiro, youtube
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2013, 10:56:56 AM »
Listen, as much as you like it or not its jitspoes game, there for its jitspoes rules. His textures or get in trouble I cant be any more clear then that.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2013, 11:01:17 AM »
Same for maps. You are giving advices to mappers to make easier jumps/ways for newbies, but we do not want newbies playing matches, they are not even playing matches because they suck. If they are not able to make a doublejump, the should be banned on match servers. And I think when somebody is making map with hard ways, it is supposed to be played in match, not on pub. You will never be able to play on our level, so you will never know how the game is supposed to look like.

This sure sounds like someone who is interested in keeping the community alive.

On topic:
I suggest to lock this thread, as it's obviously not helping anyone. You're all just raging and bringing arguments that only make you look like a fool. While Jitspoe is using his little spare time to create some textures (as a response to your earlier rage about the graphics) and even giving you the possibility to give feedback, none of you ever replied except for some "ugly" and "OL IT SUCKS MUCH" posts.

How about you (and with you I mean every little sucker out there that is complaining about the textures) put your heads together and create a texture pack which you think is reasonable? Present this to Jitspoe and than discuss on a mature level, instead of just crying over work of others.

SeQuAL

• VM-68
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2013, 11:10:06 AM »
Listen, as much as you like it or not its jitspoes game, there for its jitspoes rules. His textures or get in trouble I cant be any more clear then that.

But it's not true because some textures are legal outside of Jitspoe's. It's a matter of him telling people which ones they can use and which ones they can't. lol it's really not that complicated.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2013, 11:24:40 AM »
Jimmy - I've posted legit feedback in Jitspoe's thread, and I've still argued this. So don't generalize by saying "you're all raging and bringing arguments that make you look like a fool" etc.. and that none of us have replied to jitspoes thread. Cause I have responded to him, and I have made arguments here. Almost all my arguments have good logic. Which also lead to Rick making a thread about legit textures. People aren't aware of what's legit.

Clipz - His textures aren't finished nor mandatory. Considering most people hate them, until they're mandatory nobody will follow that.

++++ Ban was stupid and out of rage rather than logic. Should have been a warning. His last ban he was never even informed what about his textures are bad. He posted his screenshots on forums so didn't know they were illegal. If he didn't change them once he found out they were illegal, than a ban is deserved.

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2013, 11:31:04 AM »
Jimmy why are you still Committee? You are not even playing the game and you are making decisions what is best for the game. How dare you saying anything about bringing texture packs, when sunman's textures are already on the forum? You do not know this forum Jimmy?

By the way you who complain about aveiro's textures how they help him to see enemy better, what is the norm of seeing enemy? So can I say Jitspoe's testures are making enemy worse to see so they are giving you disadvantage? Or if you make those barrels 10% darker, it is ok than? What is the allowed colour of the barrels? They are supposed to be blue, so they are blue. But what blue? "Player" blue? So player can blend when he stand before the barrels? I have not seen any definition of the colour they are supposed to be. So if Jitspoe is not able to maky any list of the legal colours or textures, there is no deffinition if illegal.

Edit: And if Jitspoe is making decisions on his own, how can we know he is not affected by third person?
He may just say - Aww these textures are too much different from mine, lets ban him.. I do not believe in his decisions.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2013, 11:45:30 AM »
Jimmy why are you still Committee? You are not even playing the game and you are making decisions what is best for the game. How dare you saying anything about bringing texture packs, when sunman's textures are already on the forum? You do not know this forum Jimmy?

I am in no way trying to decide what is best for this game. I'm only trying to point out that your (multiple) way of discussing here isn't very helpful in order to reach a compromise.
Just one random example:

How dare you saying anything about bringing texture packs, when sunman's textures are already on the forum?

I am aware Sunmans texture pack is available somewhere on the forum, but why should it be considered the best texture pack? Jitspoe obviously has problems with this pack, and you do not like his. Instead of raging like you currently do, why do you not discuss with him in order to find a solution which satisfies both the community and Jitspoe.

I am not trying to mix myself into a discussion about what textures are legal and what not. All I said is that you guys should stop raging and prepare an alternative so you can actually discuss with him instead of just blame him for everything you don't like.

off-topic side note:
This problem is not new to the forums though. As far as I can remember people have always been mad for any reason, but only the fewest actually contributed something to this game. In my opinion only these few should have the right to complain, but funny enough these are the people with the fewest complaints.

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2013, 11:54:03 AM »
Here is the problem when Jitspoe has problem for example with grass, he wants it to look more like his, darker and more real. We do not want it like his, it is not pretty. And than you tell us to have a mature discussion but when we want it our way, it is not possible. Just I think Jitspoe wants every texture pack to look more like his. And as I am saying again. Texture pack does not matter in visibility, you can see a player miles away and you can totally miss him without skill. They are here just for making the game prettier and playable but it seems Jitspoe does not want us to like this game the way we want.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2013, 11:59:18 AM »
Blindly posting without fact, as per usual. He unbanned Summit due to misinformation years back, after the ban was in place. There was another case too that I can't remember but will find for you. So you're right, it's really rare, but it has happened.

There is no information to be misunderstood here... my statement still stands. Obviously a ban would be repealed if someone was mistakenly banned.

Also I think there is a "jitspoe's ugly textures" band wagon just to spite him. Those textures are clearer in "high res", DON'T look stretched or fuzzy, ACTUALLY look like what the intended item or thing is, and NO ONE has criticized it when he has been posting about them on the forums.

Kids' just mad.

Only thing I can agree with is that there should be some guideline, but ban should stay.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2013, 12:10:14 PM »

By the way you who complain about aveiro's textures how they help him to see enemy better, what is the norm of seeing enemy? So can I say Jitspoe's testures are making enemy worse to see so they are giving you disadvantage? Or if you make those barrels 10% darker, it is ok than? What is the allowed colour of the barrels? They are supposed to be blue, so they are blue. But what blue? "Player" blue? So player can blend when he stand before the barrels? I have not seen any definition of the colour they are supposed to be. So if Jitspoe is not able to maky any list of the legal colours or textures, there is no deffinition if illegal.

Edit: And if Jitspoe is making decisions on his own, how can we know he is not affected by third person?
He may just say - Aww these textures are too much different from mine, lets ban him.. I do not believe in his decisions.

Jimmy has been here longer than you kiddo, he has every right to say what he want's. He has been more helpful to this game than the kids like you who are butthurt about THE GAME'S CREATOR AND HIS RULES AND OPINIONS.

Let the game "DIE" it's none of your concern or worry, just leave.

PS, your "it's not pretty" comment made me laugh.

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2013, 12:18:49 PM »
There is no information to be misunderstood here... my statement still stands. Obviously a ban would be repealed if someone was mistakenly banned.

Also I think there is a "jitspoe's ugly textures" band wagon just to spite him. Those textures are clearer in "high res", DON'T look stretched or fuzzy, ACTUALLY look like what the intended item or thing is, and NO ONE has criticized it when he has been posting about them on the forums.

Kids' just mad.

Only thing I can agree with is that there should be some guideline, but ban should stay.

No one has critized it because noone was using them, but now when he is forcing us to use them, this pretty obvious we will start complaining.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2013, 12:58:04 PM »
No one has critized it because noone was using them, but now when he is forcing us to use them, this pretty obvious we will start complaining.

Back when Jitspoe started his thread with about new textures, he made the following post (still available as first post).

Goals of the pack:
- Improve the visuals of the game.
- Standardize high resolution textures for fairness in game play.
- GPL compatibility (all textures will have source available - be that photographs, scripts, PSD files, or whatever - and be free to edit, use, and distribute under the GPL license).

1. "Improve the visuals of the game"
This is a matter of taste, I will not discuss this here or somewhere else.

2. "Standardize high resolution textures for fairness in game play"
I admit this might be hard to understand for people who do not speak perfect english (no sarcasm intended), but basically it says "standard textures so all players have equal chances". Therefore I do not see why you seem "surprised" about the fact that those textures are now forced to use (although I'm not sure whether there has been an official announcement yet).

3. "GPL compatibility"
Stuff I don't know about, so I'd better not comment it.

Also, Jitspoe has outed more than once that he's willing to listen to other opinions (just read the first post I already quoted from) and he has revised multiple textures based on feedback from others.
I seriously see no reason for Jitspoe to even listen to your opinion now, as back then most of you didn't give a flying intercourse. I consider it rather grateful that Jitspoe is actually still wanting to listen to your feedback, but you don't seem to appreciate his offers (just my assumption, as all you do is raging instead of giving clear feedback and wishes as Jitspoe asked for).

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2013, 12:59:07 PM »

If no one was allowed to change the textures to anything other than w/e jitspoe made, then this wouldn't even be an issue, you kids wouldn't even care that they were "ugly". Unfortunately, this is was not the case.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2013, 03:48:49 PM »
And again, Foxhound and Jimmy, 2 guys who arent playing this game anymore.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2013, 04:06:06 PM »
you know what INB4 means?

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2013, 04:35:56 PM »
I am telling you Luckmore, they will never understand the point of what we are trying to say.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2013, 04:57:14 PM »
You're saying that we used to be able to use w/e we want, why does that have to change now? especially when there are no guidlines!!! etc etc female dog female dog female dog. We understand, we just want you to stop QQ.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2013, 05:55:45 PM »
Textures matter so much now apparently... why can't you guys just play paintball and not worry about textures? It must be a big thing, because people are getting really mad... about textures?
Does this game really touch you so hard it makes you want to "make it prettier" with texture packs?
It's not such a big thing to worry about, you guys shouldn't have to fuss about it so much.

TiMe2ChilL

• PGP
« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2013, 06:28:47 PM »
He posted his screenshots on forums so didn't know they were illegal.

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

SeQuAL

• VM-68
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2013, 06:42:33 PM »
And again, Foxhound and Jimmy, 2 guys who arent playing this game anymore.
+1
Why post about a game you have nothing to do with anymore?

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2013, 08:47:14 PM »
+1
Why post about a game you have nothing to do with anymore?
Just because you have all day to play doesn't mean we do.