Author Topic: Multi account Aveiro, youtube  (Read 40563 times)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Multi account Aveiro, youtube
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2013, 09:06:37 PM »
Hi Everybody!!!  Remember me? Please refrain from posting in this thread UNLESS it is about the topic. If you have other issues please create a new thread in the appropriate section. Please refer to the forum rules as well since everyone seems to be lacking in proper etiquette. KK THNX

Shaolin

• Stingray
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2013, 04:04:47 PM »
Jitspoe is just jealous that Aveiro's textures are better then his really cool looking "official hr4 pack" (released long time ago). I'm sure that these textures gave him almost the same advantage like wallhack. And that's the reason why I would perma-ban Aveiro. After all, it's already his 4th offense! He's such a cheater!

YOLO11111LOL111GG

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2013, 07:20:10 PM »
Just because you have all day to play doesn't mean we do.

Dont be stupid Cam, your opinion is invalid since you dont play. Kind of like how retired football players cant comment on games and retired chefs cant cook.

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2013, 06:35:46 AM »
Unrated : It is more like - anybody who can not cook should not tell chef how to cook.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2013, 09:49:07 AM »
Except Cams experience in this game on both the playing and community side is huge. So no, its nothing like that. Feel free to try again. #wank4rick

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2013, 03:52:10 PM »
So Jitspoe, tell us what should we do when you cut off one of our players? What can we do for shortening Aveiro's ban?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2013, 07:04:42 PM »
I'll discuss this with the committee.

Committee: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=26280.0

Perhaps a full cheat ban is a bit much for this, but considering how many people were upset about it in the ladder thread, it seemed unreasonable to let it go unpunished.

ascraeus

• Stingray
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2013, 09:40:59 AM »
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 01:37:52 PM by ascraeus »

Beppo

• Stingray
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2013, 09:57:57 AM »
uhm avi hacked bro. wallhack!

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2013, 10:02:10 AM »
uhm avi hacked bro. wallhack!

sounds and voice recon arent wallhack :P

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2013, 04:38:23 AM »

Oi n1gga, people were upset about it? You mean JMR and Sequal (who can't accept loss against muthaphukkin .iNte.) and people who don't play anymore (sitting on irc and F5ing forum every 3secs thinkin' they know somethin' 'bout dp) so I wouldn't count them.

Maybe it was more important back then, having same textures, when everyone sat behind barrels with +attack and called themselves "OLDSCHOOLERS LOLZ BEST GENERATION".

But for one texture 256days? Even if its his 4th or 3rd offense or whatever, he never hacked, always played fair. Oh and I'd like to know if you always ban people without telling them.

buzišlápci.
Jitspoe made a new ban time system, if you cheat/mod its an auto: 1024 days(I think). Yes that is always the case, people are always/most of the time banned without being informed. If you have a problem with his time, then PM and ask him to reduce it.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #111 on: August 12, 2013, 07:55:37 AM »
I have to say that I don't agree with this ban at all.  Those textures look great in my opinion.  Personally I think people should be able to use whatever textures or models they want on public servers (provided they aren't spiked models or anything like that).  And having a setting like sv_pure in TF2 for match servers to force default textures/models so nobody has any type of advantage.  Until something like this is implemented I don't think it is fair to ban people for making the game look beautiful.  Especially considering there was never an official post/notice that certain textures are illegal.

Seems like a lot of people agree with me.  I will try to argue this opinion in the committee discussion. 

SeQuAL

• VM-68
« Reply #112 on: August 12, 2013, 08:11:46 AM »
I have to say that I don't agree with this ban at all.  Those textures look great in my opinion.  Personally I think people should be able to use whatever textures or models they want on public servers (provided they aren't spiked models or anything like that).  And having a setting like sv_pure in TF2 for match servers to force default textures/models so nobody has any type of advantage.  Until something like this is implemented I don't think it is fair to ban people for making the game look beautiful.  Especially considering there was never an official post/notice that certain textures are illegal.

Seems like a lot of people agree with me.  I will try to argue this opinion in the committee discussion. 
+1

aSla

• PGP
« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2013, 08:26:02 AM »

absolutely true :3

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #114 on: August 12, 2013, 08:36:37 AM »

Thank you, thats what I kept saying along with other things. I remember in the "Official HR4 texture" thread you were arguing your textures looked nicer than Jitspoes. Yet now people are claiming the grass you had (I believe on the map Cream where you posted the screenshot) is illegal.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #115 on: August 12, 2013, 09:23:01 AM »
Thank you, thats what I kept saying along with other things. I remember in the "Official HR4 texture" thread you were arguing your textures looked nicer than Jitspoes. Yet now people are claiming the grass you had (I believe on the map Cream where you posted the screenshot) is illegal.

Yeah the problem is that it is all a matter of personal preference.  That is why I think we should be allowed to use whatever we want on public servers, provided they aren't things like clear walls or spiked models.

I am 100% fine with enforcing a standardized texture pack for competitive games, but there has to be a real way to enforce it.  We can't just ban people who post screenshots on the forums.  That will only hurt the active community.  Something like a "Custom" texture folder would be nice.  And just disable its use on sv_certified 1 servers.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2013, 03:03:15 PM »
While I disagree with your point about public servers (I don't think people should be allowed to use neon models on solid backgrounds on pub servers), this wasn't on a pub server.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #117 on: August 12, 2013, 03:29:43 PM »

Ive already stated I agree with you 100% now ill let the public know I agree with superman.

Jitspoe im trying to say this in the nicest way possible, If you are going to enforce your textures make them look nice they look like they are still from the 90's.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #118 on: August 12, 2013, 03:58:10 PM »
Jitspoe im trying to say this in the nicest way possible, If you are going to enforce your textures make them look nice they look like they are still from the 90's.

His textures look far more to-date than any other pack. The problem is more the maps than the textures. Although it is very hard to make realistic textures that can compete with current games.

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #119 on: August 12, 2013, 04:00:32 PM »
Finally 2 active committees who know about what they are talking. If other committee's played too, they would change their opinion about official (or non-official) textures.