Author Topic: Possible Walls: Anaal and Leg  (Read 7257 times)

Rewind

• VM-68
Possible Walls: Anaal and Leg
« on: February 27, 2009, 08:12:06 PM »
Well, i thought it was fairly obvious. There were a few times I put myself in odd places to see if they would still shoot there. Obviously its up to you guys, and demos from Anaal and Leg would be very much appreciated.

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: Possible Walls: Anaal and Leg
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 08:18:12 PM »
Yehh! I'm still waiting for a few of their demo's myself that i found they blatanly hacked in. But i'll try to play against them more and get some quality demo's of them walling for you.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 08:19:10 PM »
1 second i have to look threw my demo its more obvious on mine

Rewind

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 08:23:25 PM »
Thank you sting and robin. I know these two have been complained about a lot, i.e. Bix's thread, so hopefully these demos can help the committee reach a decision

IVIatrix

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 08:30:22 PM »
demo eh... i dont hack

we are just pro on lockout

and myers ask summit i gave all my demo to him

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 08:43:12 PM »
yeah eh... you're soo good you line every where i go and throw nades when i turn around a corner eh...? thats pretty good

oh and u and cloned arent that good you where in my clan a couple months back.. i mean you could be sooo good u see threw walls but.. idk

IVIatrix

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 08:47:58 PM »
lawl man i play this game since 3 year and i play lockout since like 1 year i know where the ppl go i got perfert line in this map trust me

and i never been in ur clan

vLaD

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 09:13:00 PM »
blatant hacks is when convicted it gets me mad when people accuse because they lost let the committee look at the demos and decide if indeed there is enough evidence.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 09:39:00 PM »
blatant hacks is when convicted it gets me mad when people accuse because they lost let the committee look at the demos and decide if indeed there is enough evidence.

It's going to take a couple of months I'm guessing. Why? because the committee is awfuly slow.

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 09:43:20 PM »
They've been convicted of wallhacking already. This is there second time and this time it's blatant, why did the committee not do anything about the first time same map come on now...

Byz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 11:55:45 PM »
There was few suspicious shots/lines/looking into walls , but in my opinion there was no wallhack.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2009, 12:05:42 AM »
This is getting PATHETIC. There is already a thread stating that annal wallhacks, actually two threads..this makes three. Nearly EVERYONE that watched/posted AGREED he hacked. Yet NOTHING has been done.

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2009, 02:59:18 AM »
It's always "We'll look into it" and then nothing gets done :| It has been the way all along. No offence to the committee. These things should just happen in like a week instead of three months. It was 10 times faster without the committee.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2009, 09:57:49 AM »
Want to hear what is sad Henkka?

I made http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=16033.0 thread to find out yesterday NONE of that was forwarded to the committee. That thread provides enough evidence to ban both of those people. Therefore no action has even been started on these two. Maybe if we got a new committee, or atleast got rid of a good amount. I also made a thread months ago basically saying we need a new commitee / replace some people and it was agreed upon. Yet NOTHING has been done.

People go 'WAH BIX COMPLAINS!', then when it isn't their friend they want action to be made and complain themselves. They go 'WAH BIX REPORTS EVERYONE WHAT A bundle of twigs', then as soon as it is not their friend they say people hack. Sad.

Oh yeah.  I bet impactz and Annal are so good at lockout they proceed to plow walls with people behind them on airtime, right?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2009, 10:14:11 AM »
How do you know that none of it was none of it was forwarded, and it is kind of sad that they are still wallhacking hard yet nothing has been done about it. The demo's bix posted are more then enough evidence to ban them. It was blatant wallhacking. They shouldn't be getting reported 10 times for something to get talked about, for threads to keep coming on it you'd expect it to be a high priority. Just keep playing against them and reporting your demo's as evidence untill the committee finds it enough evidence.

On another note, Wouldn't the name 'Leg" be a spoof of 'Legacy' OR 'Legend'

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2009, 10:15:51 AM »
I talked to Cameron last night. He asked if Annal was Clon3d and I explained that situation to him. Then i asked him why they were not banned because of my thread. Then he is like 'hmm none of your thread was forwared to the committee'.

I don't think it is a evidence issue Myers, look to my new thread.

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2009, 03:46:54 PM »
its ok bix calm down

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2009, 03:54:25 PM »
its ok bix calm down

Nick that doesn't help this at all this thread is about Impactz AND Clon3D not calling out bix. Maybe you can tell us as well about Impactz and Clon3D because you've clanned with both of them and still are.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2009, 05:14:22 PM »
its ok bix calm down

Nick123.

A. You are probably the MOST annoying person in DP. All the binds you spam in matches constantly. Saying WTF, LOL, NO WAY, OMG, or some other stupid thing everytime you die is annoying.

B. You continue to clan with people that hack and have hacked.

C. You know people in your clan cheat, but do nothing. Epic's case.

D. If you knew people in 3iob cheated and nothing was being done, you would be pissed too.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2009, 05:20:45 PM »
I just started a thread about Annal in the committee section, and as it is quite obvious, hopefully it should be done quickly :).