Author Topic: Insignia  (Read 15819 times)

MosEz

• Autococker
Re: Insignia
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2009, 07:06:01 AM »
and idc who won what , the fact is insignia is back and we will try to be as good as the many awesome euro clans such as dark kuc and memi

iam so happy to be at the first place :D

good luck :)

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2009, 07:50:33 AM »
your the first clan that came into mind ;)
thanks anyway

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2009, 07:28:21 PM »
BUMP:

roster update:
LEADERS:
kyuuchi prix and idias
MEMBERS:
haze gohan zazza jeejee ontic lehmann

B team update:
LEADERS
painted AcruX
MEMBERS:
XICO Gho0st AoX SlacH Damage CryinHawk Shumi

RECORD UPDATE:
59-10
now matching pretty decent clans!

CLAN HIGHS:
beating oXz and OVP 2:0 - we were extremely pleased about this and felt we should start matching more clans
accepted haze, jeejee, lehmann and gohan to insignia!
getting 39 idlers in #insignia
idias coming back from paris
xico learning english

CLAN LOWS:

2 successive defeats against Ij and sQ
losing ic0n and spartax
prix coming back from inactivity (Just kiddin - dont kill me prix)

were still the same old insignia - but with a new topic and bot!
come see us anytime at the following places:
#insignia - irc.gg-center.net
insigniaclan.freeforums.org
prix's moms house - 89 realcool lane

sohan

• PGP
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2009, 09:22:49 PM »
Why, oh why, are you trying to be like Dark, KuC etc...

Just leave them be. You'll never be as good as them as a clan, and if you're good enough individually, you should join them, instead of being in iSi. Basically, you say that this is all for fun, but you show something completely different; as if you care about being 'the best'. What you should be doing is taking things slowly. After all, it's a bloody game.

ip0d

• VM-68
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2009, 09:25:58 PM »
wow sohan

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2009, 09:32:37 PM »
sohan, gosh, let him be, its another clan, if you don't like them talking about their clan, then don't open the thread about their clan. At least they're trying to get better and and keep an extra clan going. You don't always have to join a good clan to be/get good, they can do it on their own. Plus, clan hopping is frowned upon.
After all, it's a bloody game.
why let yourself get agitated on the forums if its just a bloody game?

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2009, 02:37:58 AM »
they wont even match us but good luck

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2009, 02:47:06 AM »
they wont even match us but good luck

Same here but good luck ^^

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2009, 02:51:05 AM »
now matching pretty decent clans!

what are we? :(

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2009, 03:05:36 AM »
Same here but good luck ^^

they try to get better but still matching pub clans i never heard of..
main problem is the members wanna match better clans, but kyuuchi always says NO!!!! i don`t wanna loose our positive record.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2009, 06:00:33 AM »
well , the bump post said were not matching pretty decent clans
kuc and dark we will be eventually matching you guys soon! so please chillax :D
also whenever we have our main squad players on we will be happy to do something like 4s or 5s

mosez and zimt and edge we will match you! just wait :D

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2009, 06:08:47 AM »
I wanna match Zimt just for the fun, not the for the win (or most likely the loose XD).

And sohan, we are all about fun, but as a clan we care about score and getting to be one of the top clans.
We are trainiing with some decent (key word) clans like sQ and Ij to become better, and I don't agree woth the part if your good individualy go to good clans like dark...
That way there will be no more good clans in pb...just pub clans and 4/5 good clans.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2009, 08:39:15 AM »
You could always just scrim. You don't have to make it a match, you just wouldn't add a loss or a win at the end. But you have to make sure that they understand that its a scrim before you start playing.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2009, 09:01:13 AM »
DANGER

I strongly suggest: DO NOT JOIN THE CHANNEL #INSIGNIA . I am the flight attendant of that channel, so I know what I am talking about.

These 11-12 year olds talk about sex. They have tainted flesh and polluted minds.

ip0d

• VM-68
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2009, 09:06:55 AM »
and rage kick you off their chan if u beat them

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2009, 09:15:13 AM »
 That is because you guys provoke them.

If they say no, they don't want to match you. Easy as that. But nooo, I've seen people doing provoking stuff like going into their channel and then yelling some provoking stuff. Not helping, man, not helping!

You are flying with insignia airlines. Take a chill pill, sit back and enjoy the ride.

_burnt

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2009, 09:42:23 AM »
Lol, blaa is the best flight attendant, ever! He made the best party of the year :D :D And blaa, fix that green button, it wont work!!

Okay, On topic: Sohan, how you think that the best clans come? You think that they just pop out? No, not like that. Pro clans come from noob clans in the beginning. Slowly they develope and become better and better all the time. If the clan has active and motivated players, raising your skills isn't so hard after all. Believe me, i've noticed that.

And tell me, what's the bad thing in wanting to be good? After all, everyone of us wants to be good, you can't deny it. It's the unavoidable truth.

sohan

• PGP
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2009, 10:00:54 AM »
Lol, blaa is the best flight attendant, ever! He made the best party of the year :D :D And blaa, fix that green button, it wont work!!

Okay, On topic: Sohan, how you think that the best clans come? You think that they just pop out? No, not like that. Pro clans come from noob clans in the beginning. Slowly they develope and become better and better all the time. If the clan has active and motivated players, raising your skills isn't so hard after all. Believe me, i've noticed that.

And tell me, what's the bad thing in wanting to be good? After all, everyone of us wants to be good, you can't deny it. It's the unavoidable truth.

Ok, fair enough. It was 3-4 am and I was a bit out of it. I'll give you this much, you're one of the better clans. And I have no problem with you guys (ahem except prix :p xD) but you need to calm down a bit. Going around claiming things like ' we're the best' isn't very wise on dp2. But good luck all the same. And yes, everyone does want to be good, but I prefer being the best pubstar ^_^.

sohan

• PGP
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2009, 10:01:51 AM »
Oh and Kyuuchi, can you PM me your MSN. Thanx

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2009, 10:37:55 AM »
DANGER

I strongly suggest: DO NOT JOIN THE CHANNEL #INSIGNIA . I am the flight attendant of that channel, so I know what I am talking about.

These 11-12 year olds talk about sex. They have tainted flesh and polluted minds.

true

sohan got owned ..

Oh and Kyuuchi, can you PM me your MSN. Thanx

i dont have msn sry i only use IRC :D

and lmfao blaa :D
also we dont think we are the best - lol we just have fun whilst matching some clans - whats so bad about that? after all you should enjoy a game and not take this stuff so serious