Author Topic: joystick help wanted  (Read 1473 times)

Chewbacca

• Stingray
joystick help wanted
« on: March 12, 2009, 11:26:16 AM »
i just bought a saitek ST290 PRO

to use with some flight sims and i though i would try it with DP PB2 and it was
prity good but i am having problums inveting the up down look, it is set to when
i push the stick away from me it looks up and when i pull it towerds me it looks
down nothing i try will invet it. has anyone els even tried to use a joystick with PB2?
thanks for tha help.

_burnt

• Autococker
Re: joystick help wanted
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 11:36:38 AM »
I think you need to change the axis from setup, but i dont know where. I haven't used joysticks much. Try from the computer controller menu.

EDIT: There's advanced joystick options in the games controller setup. I think you can change it from there.

Chewbacca

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 11:47:46 AM »
I'v tryd evrything in there and nothing works for it. all the axis are right i just want the up down one inverted, i think its y or x.

_burnt

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 11:56:45 AM »
Yep, i think too that it's x or y. I don't really know anything else. Did you try from Dp's setup? Cause there you can change axis.

Chewbacca

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 12:11:15 PM »
yeah, thats the only place i can change things, there now software with the ST290, its just a plug n play. oh well, i'l keep trying, its probly better to just use the mouse anyways LOL.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 12:43:13 PM »
I forget what the settings are, exactly, but I think you can set the look speed to be negative, and that will invert it.

Chewbacca

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 07:31:44 PM »
alrighty, i'll go try it now.

EDIT- that did it, thanks yall, i dont know if i'll keep using the joystick or not but i want to give it a try.