Author Topic: s0ul0 takes a shot...  (Read 4822 times)

s0ul0

• Stingray
s0ul0 takes a shot...
« on: March 15, 2009, 06:07:18 AM »
Session Start: Sun Mar 15 07:41:51 2009
Session Ident: #team_3iob
03[07:41] * Now talking in #team_3iob
03[07:41] * ChanServ sets mode: +h jOkEsTa
03[07:49] * Kongo (Kongo@p50837DE3.dip.t-dialin.net) has joined #team_3iob
03[07:49] * ChanServ sets mode: +v Kongo
00[07:52] <%jOkEsTa> www.angelfire.com/linux/atheist/dpkids/soulo-tini-shaz22.zip
00[07:52] <%jOkEsTa> www.angelfire.com/linux/atheist/dpkids/Painta_brb.GlobalGamers.log
02[07:52] * +pif (festival-q@AMontsouris-156-1-123-101.w83-202.abo.wanadoo.fr) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
00[07:53] <%jOkEsTa> nice new recruit, not surprised one bit
00[07:53] <%jOkEsTa> ill save the jigsaw compilation for tomorrow
00[07:53] <%jOkEsTa> soulo 1 - 3iob 0
03[07:53] * Retrieving #team_3iob modes...
Session Close: Sun Mar 15 07:53:35 2009

stay tuned.

MosEz

• Autococker
Re: s0ul0 takes a shot...
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 06:14:52 AM »
[20:01] <Painta> my first caln back..
[20:01] <Painta> was 3iob
[20:01] <Painta> last time
[20:01] <Painta> the best dp clan.
[20:01] <Painta> ever.

lmfao 3iob the best. lol

s0ul0

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 06:35:01 AM »
lol and people use to ask me if we should let him in, even uR wouldn't let him.
i never knew he was ex-3iob till i came back to this log, now i get why all the kiddos would try to convince me to let him in amaze and iLLi
and i was convinced he wasnt good...

3iob is over rated.

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 06:36:55 AM »
over faked. dont know why it is so hard to keep a real record and add losses. we also do it and we are fine

well pintba (tini) isnt that bad but well i dont know lol

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 08:43:07 AM »
wow ur so egotistical. best at 4 mods? LOL    I'm sure if it wasn't you, DT would have many idiotquotes out of that log.   I don't even know why you posted this, but to allow me to laugh at what you say in that log.

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 08:55:45 AM »
01[19:56] <soulo> olbaid was worse than s2k

That's pretty freakin bad, those guys suck. :/

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 11:15:46 AM »
"[19:56] <Painta> er33t is garabage compared to 3iob"

That's funny, since only a week or two ago you were begging to get into eR33t:

<Ij|Tini> DT Man let me join er33t.

<TiNi|hw> i am going to constantly harass members in er33t until you guys let me in.

And lets not forget some other classic TiNi moments:

<XtremeBain> TiNI: grab a GT server / <TiNI|out> the calssics are tooken

Tini: i mind you this was tooken 2 years ago. but still pretty sexxxxxay

*[eR33t]smoke (Autococker) eliminated *TiNi (Autococker). / *[ELIM] TiNi: WOW / *[ELIM] TiNi: SMOKEL / *[ELIM] TiNi: you mother intercoursein hacker

<skater> the kid that cant even type a coherent sentence <skater> trying to insult me <TiNi> eh you gunna gave up don dis guy i got to say sumtin

<TiNi> i bet it wuld be hideos:P

<TiNi> Didn't er33t start... after ch1ll died?

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 11:43:03 AM »
lol most of the quotes you have DT are too old to be looked at, but yes i said stupid things in the past.  I find it funny that i got brought up in this conversation, when i've done nothing wrong.

<TiNi|hw> i am going to constantly harass members in er33t until you guys let me in.
Lmao if you knew me well, you would realize that i was only joking.  Why else would i say it in a public channel, obviously to get a rise out of DT.

Anyways, if this thread is implying that I’m not up to 3iob standards it should be deleted.  I’m not to sure but when ever I go inactive for a week the team I’m in somehow dies, or is subjected to many losses.  When ever I am at roll of being a leader in a team, the team prospers and functions well.  If I were to be a member of 3iob, I would be a good player and listen to what as I am told to do.

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 11:59:55 AM »
s0ul0, I was rude to you when you first came back to dp, and I apologize for that.  I think you are a great jumper and have skills in rushing and grabbing the flag.  You don’t not play smart in actual game play with a team, which is unfortunate.  Don’t post slander about me, when I defended yourself against other players in the community.  It shows your immaturity as it was displayed last night, with your epic battle of whit in #team_ij.  I just read the conversation you posted, I didn’t give you the benefit of the doubt, so I am sorry L.  There is no need to post threads about other players in the community, when they don’t show disrespect to you.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 12:03:21 PM »
Another reason why soulo has no life!! First he goes on webcam, pm's little kids such a nick123 to go to the link to watch him on webcam, then asks them to go on webcam. Creeeperr. He's 26 they are like 12.
And soulo, I'm sure i've seen TiNi go positive at least once. Never seen you go pos. Even in our 1v1 yesterday you was neggg and lost. MyeRs 1 soulo 0 .... unless you count matches.. MyeRs 231413 Soulo 0

PS: [14:00] <NICk> Yeah it was him and his mom smoking weed, on web cam.           <--- Shiiit thats pretty cool. I've always wanted to smoke with my mom on webcam for little kids.

Edit: Just ready TiNi's post, but soulo just talks so much, and doesn't deserve any respect.

Legacy

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 12:10:19 PM »
Hahaha!

When will you finally realize no good team wants you soulo? That will never change.

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 12:47:27 PM »
Soulo is actually one of the better players of this game.

lol@tini

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 01:15:06 PM »
While I know it's a lot easier for TiNi to talk excrement in a PM and this doesn't need to be said I'm going to say it anyway.

While we haven't matched 3iob that much, I'm pretty sure the W/L record against them is about even. Last time we played we went 1-1. 3iob is a good team and definitely gives us a lot more trouble than any other team.

I'm not sure how the comment about CC got in there, but we beat CC many, many more times than they ever beat us (I would guess they beat us <5 times). Pre-playing-propaint1-30-times-a-day CC couldn't even take a map from us. That said, at the time CC was our biggest competitor and I have a ton of respect for Olbaid coming into DP as a newbie, starting CC and building it into a successful clan (I can't really remember a better example of this).

I won't comment on soulo's statements about him beating eR33t since I wasn't a member of eR33t at the time, but at the time he is referring too (what I assume is the 'iF' days of carcoal soulo jake cy etc) even DsC (the last incarnation) was beating iF. Again, iF was a decent team, the first team to make matching on ice maps popular, and the only team besides eR33t that beat that version of DsC (once).

All of that said, eR33t certainly isn't in its prime anymore. Simply speaking, none of us have the time we used too. Blitz is barely active and works 40+ hours a week. BoB works 40+ hours a week and goes to school at night. Bain is engaged and working 40+ hours a week. digi is completely inactive (and wouldn't play DP if he was). Y2J is working 40+ hours a week and starting law school. Olbaid is engaged and going to school. I'm doing my MBA and starting a business. AND SKATER HAS ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD, BUT HE'S IN JAIL.

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 01:36:20 PM »
Soulo = Bad

Dont know why you take shots at people. You are not good.

I thought you was decent until I played with you.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 03:16:00 PM »
01[19:56] <soulo> olbaid was worse than s2k

I can probably find logs of you asking to join s2k, we actually rejected you.
I think you are a great jumper

HAHAHahHahHAhahHahHAh Have you not seen his jump demos? They are so bad...he even tried to do jumps Ride and I showed him on prolandr, but fails so badly.

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 12:05:14 AM »
<TiNi> Didn't er33t start... after ch1ll died?

lmfao typical a newbie.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 06:01:35 AM »
All of that said, eR33t certainly isn't in its prime anymore. Simply speaking, none of us have the time we used too. Blitz is barely active and works 40+ hours a week. BoB works 40+ hours a week and goes to school at night. Bain is engaged and working 40+ hours a week. digi is completely inactive (and wouldn't play DP if he was). Y2J is working 40+ hours a week and starting law school. Olbaid is engaged and going to school. I'm doing my MBA and starting a business. AND SKATER HAS ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD, BUT HE'S IN JAIL.

And I don't count

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 07:39:15 AM »
lol and people use to ask me if we should let him in, even uR wouldn't let him.
i never knew he was ex-3iob till i came back to this log, now i get why all the kiddos would try to convince me to let him in amaze and iLLi
and i was convinced he wasnt good...

3iob is over rated.

You've never beat us? 11 clans have, and eR33t claims 5 of those. Unfortunately we have probably only played eR33t 10-15 times.

Oh and Mosez. Our record is real just so you know. Americans aren't that good you see, and we rarely play euros. You'll probably be happy to know 2 losses are from darkness.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2009, 08:04:27 AM »
1 loss from FlaWLesS !!!!!! I'm proud!

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2009, 11:18:31 AM »
You've never beat us? 11 clans have, and eR33t claims 5 of those. Unfortunately we have probably only played eR33t 10-15 times.

Oh and Mosez. Our record is real just so you know. Americans aren't that good you see, and we rarely play euros. You'll probably be happy to know 2 losses are from darkness.

4 from uR Im guessing. even though Im sure we won more then that, if not then the record is questionable. Yall still have the winning record gainst us, last few times we played, we only won once, it sucks.