Author Topic: Trojan?  (Read 1587 times)

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
Trojan?
« on: March 15, 2009, 01:15:19 PM »
I found that I have a trojan error on my computer and it says something with IRCbot. I'm not the best with computers but yesterday on mIRC, I randomly starting hearing like news through my headphones, when I didn't have anything on except for mIRC. I was wondering if someone can give you a trpjan or something through mIRC, since yesterday after this happened my computer starting freezing on me. I've had troubles logging on to my user on the computer for all users and I've had troubles with my computer freezing when I go on mIRC. This all started yesterday after I started hearing news. If it helps I believe I was saying something on #team_er33t.

If anyone knows anything or can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Today I removed and uninstalled a bunch of things off my computer that I don't need so that might help with the freezing but I'm not sure.

lilb990

• Autococker
Re: Trojan?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 01:43:13 PM »
What you have to do is go to the nearest store (Best buy preferable) and ask them to look for the problem i had the exact same problem. Got it fixed through Best Buy.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 01:48:30 PM »
If you installed any scripts for mIRC, that might have something to do with it. Alternately, it might just be an unrelated trojan that uses IRC as a control method.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 06:00:14 PM »
I don't think I installed any scripts for mIRC and the problem seems to only happen when I go on mIRC. I am going to try uninstalling and re installing it.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 04:10:21 PM »
Well today I found out that my computer won't turn on. What an awesome feeling to have after school. Lol anyways when I turn it on I can hear it turn on then the screen will have a blue start up screen then it will go black and remain there...I've looked and no cords or anything is disconnected. Any ideas before I have to bring it in?

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 04:11:43 PM »
Well today I found out that my computer won't turn on. What an awesome feeling to have after school. Lol anyways when I turn it on I can hear it turn on then the screen will have a blue start up screen then it will go black and remain there...I've looked and no cords or anything is disconnected. Any ideas before I have to bring it in?

Just go and have experts deal with it.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 04:15:25 PM »
:'(

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 04:23:00 PM »
Whats so bad about that?

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 04:48:47 PM »
It'll be awhile before I have time to go see what's wrong with it.

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2009, 03:47:34 AM »
MIRC THE TROJAN PROGRAM :D

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2009, 08:53:52 PM »
Well I don't know what happened today but I must've on accident clicked a system recovery? Welll I lost pretty much all my files and all I can do is laugh at how blonde I am. Oh well I don't think that I had any files that were THAT important...hah.

Well computer actually works now and I have absolutely NO IDEA how I fixed it. Just gotta find my internet connection again and woo hoo :P

+1 for the retard.