Author Topic: New Clan- Insane Asylum Clan  (Read 2244 times)

RoBbIe

• Autococker
New Clan- Insane Asylum Clan
« on: March 16, 2009, 07:39:40 PM »
Well where im from Insane Asylum is one of the hunted places in america.. it was a mental home during the great depression and many people died and killed there self there i think there was even a time were there was a guy who attacked everyone and killed alot of people. so i figured this name would be cool to have

Now for the clan we are going to try to be a bunch of friends who match together we aint going to try to get all serious like 3iob,Dark,CC,Er33t but we will match and try to get better

Try to think of us as a training clan. But better because we aint going to have one pro go and teach us as leader we will learn together from leaders to beginners. I think that is a real way to train not by training everyday over jumps and tricks in maps. 

If you would like to tryout just ask tryout will not be taken to serious as for the reason we are trying to help the community..

You do not have to be a noob to join we support newbies, average, pros or people just coming back that want to refresh there skills in the game (me)

-(Insane Asylum Gaming)-

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: New Clan- Insane Asylum Clan
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 11:45:07 PM »
Why didn't you just join UTi? We procrastinate as well as anyone. We spend most of our time talking in vent with our group of friends and play pick up games together.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 04:24:44 AM »
lol i thought that clan died awhile ago.. now we can have 2 clans that procrastinate together =P...

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 04:43:05 AM »
Now for the clan we are going to try to be a bunch of friends who match together we aint going to try to get all serious like 3iob,Dark,CC,Er33t but we will match and try to get better

lol we dont take it serious. we just have fun in matches.

but good luck :)

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 06:07:18 AM »
Well where im from Insane Asylum is one of the hunted places in america.. it was a mental home during the great depression and many people died and killed there self there i think there was even a time were there was a guy who attacked everyone and killed alot of people. so i figured this name would be cool to have

Try to think of us as a training clan. But better because we aint going to have one pro go and teach us as leader we will learn together from leaders to beginners. I think that is a real way to train not by training everyday over jumps and tricks in maps. 

If you would like to tryout just ask tryout will not be taken to serious as for the reason we are trying to help the community..

You do not have to be a noob to join we support newbies, average, pros or people just coming back that want to refresh there skills in the game (me)

-(Insane Asylum Gaming)-

best training is to match better clans.
good luck.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 02:26:13 PM »
best training is to match better clans.
good luck.

Yea that we will. =D

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 03:02:06 PM »
do you guys have IRC and a website? if so please idle #insignia and we will match you guys some time

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 03:09:53 PM »
Nah not yet but we will soon. cant wait to match you guys =D...

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2009, 04:34:48 PM »
Cool good luck. tag?

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2009, 04:47:07 PM »
The Tag is -iAc-

SkaDooSh

• Autococker