Author Topic: I'll Just Leave This Here...  (Read 3533 times)

S8NSSON

• Autococker
Re: I'll Just Leave This Here...
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 12:47:26 PM »
If you follow the water to the end you run into the chopped off pyramid I planned to put the flag on.

The textures are truly just something I chose to build by. I will be changing them all.

There are a lot of ways to get to the top from the bottom. I can run flag to flag via the top faster than the bottom I think.

Thanx for the input!!! Keep it coming!

_burnt

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 01:08:17 PM »
I tested how equal the routes, but it ended pretty short when i always fell to that pool, and couldn't come out. But the top route seems easy to acces from there, didn't notice that before. But i'll give you an idea: maybe make the cap point somewhere else? If the routes are unequal, tyhis could balance them.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2009, 03:04:16 PM »
Kind of a No holds barred fused with airtime jumps. I think this will actually be a good match map. Thank god you broke away from the straight on type of mid.

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2009, 06:58:29 PM »
I had some really good ideas for this map. Just suggestions so tell me what you think. I'm terrible at mapping so I'll try to explain my ideas through screenshots.

Anyways I would take out the bases that you have now and replace them with kinda sort of the airtime base.

Current Base now.

Airtime Base

Basically what I see is the base of Airtime2009 taken out and the airtime one put in, but the right side of the airtime base would be the Airtime2009 part. The base would turn right and out to the S8N's glorious mid. Take out the sides of the mid, (all the parts inside the walls on the sides of the mid).

Heres where it gets good.

I can see a path here coming from the automag spot into the wall. Going to the right from the picture. (Maybe a huge gap so not everyone can get to it) Also the whole house part and ramp in airtime would not be in the base.  And in the wall it would lead to the side of the mid. I can see some sort of speed here, like in Wobluda.

This tunnel would make a speed way to fly across the mid (not too sure if this would work since the mid is huge) But I can see a opening in the other side of the wall in mid that you can speed fly to.

Some ideas on this opening would be that theres a doublejump or a ladder to go high (on top of map) and a drop-down hole which can go into the other base.

Just a random idea but if this X was in the base then it would be pretty cool if it was clear :)

That's pretty much my idea of the map, along with S8N's middle. These are just ideas and the textures, etc. would be different from the other maps. I tried my best explaining it sorry if I wasn't clear.