Author Topic: ~|COCO Wallhacking|~  (Read 5765 times)

TM

• PGP
~|COCO Wallhacking|~
« on: February 17, 2006, 08:19:12 AM »
http://rapidshare.de/files/13470051/cocowallhack.dm2.html

What else can I say, its not the clearest of demo's but he is definatly wallhacking.

Beowulf also demoed him and I think some other players did so please post your demo's here so we can get as much proof as possible.

Rather funny that after saying how stupid oscar was hacking and that only retards hack, he then decides to do so himself.

It's a pitty that hackers are becoming more frequent.

Edit: Also, how do you find out peoples IP addresses in the game? Then I'll try and get his next time I see him.

Oscar

• PGP
Re: ~|COCO Wallhacking|~
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 08:21:03 AM »
Im not defending him or anything but how can you be certain it's actually him?!?

TM

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 08:24:13 AM »
You obviously havn't watched the demo yet then. He constantly says how we suck. Also on the match before (antioch) he was insulting me like he usualy does! (Unfortunatly I accidently deleted that demo)

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 08:26:52 AM »
Im sure jits will check up the ip and let you guys know if it was him or not.

Just dont flame until you know.

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 08:30:17 AM »
When demoing someone, you should be quiet and don't shout: "HACKER HACKER HACKER" all the time.
Despite that, quite a good demo. I think combined with the new system of jitspoe, we'll get all the hackers out there....

beowulf

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 08:31:18 AM »
This is my demo of coco wallhacking. I'd say it's pretty conclusive. He is tossing nades at the spawn point doors before they even open. Halfway through the demo he changes his nick to newbie. Here is the link.

http://freeuploader.com/view.php/117247.dm2

Oscar

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 08:32:08 AM »
Lol! Just watched it! Ok, I do believe it id andrew coz of the way he insults PbDc!

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 08:33:36 AM »
Jitspoe can look up the IPs, so who ever this was, ban him and that should be all!

Oscar

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 08:36:39 AM »
YAY! FINALLY HE GETS BANNED! Bitmate, how can he check the IP if it's on a server he hasn't got admin rights to?

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2006, 08:37:29 AM »
He's THE admin ;)

Matze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2006, 08:37:43 AM »
He got the ips of 2fast4u's server ,too, so hes able to.

Just wait and stop spamming this thread.

TM

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2006, 08:38:42 AM »
When demoing someone, you should be quiet and don't shout: "HACKER HACKER HACKER" all the time.
Despite that, quite a good demo. I think combined with the new system of jitspoe, we'll get all the hackers out there....

I wasn't going to say anthign but then somone said that he was hacking irritatingly enough. Well, I had proff at thqat point (I think) and so I just started calling him a hacker. He knew people were onto hm and stupidly enough he didn't stop hacking!

Just goes to show how some hackers are screwed up in the head!

BTW I found the demo of the previous map, I thought I emptied my recycle bin but luckily I hadn't. There is one part in the middle that is obvious proof but other than that it is a rubbish demo. I wasn't really thinking much then. Anyway, I'll edit this link to the demo, just need to upload it...

Edit: http://rapidshare.de/files/13471734/2cocowallhack.dm2.html

Theres the link to the demo on the previous match that is quite rubbish but at one part when running into their base he blatantly wallhccks by shooting at the walls before comming round the corner!

[b]east

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2006, 10:19:15 AM »
1.dont say always hacker cuz he can put it off.2.this guy didnt try to hide his hack lol

bitmate

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2006, 10:28:22 AM »
1.dont say always hacker cuz he can put it off.2.this guy didnt try to hide his hack lol
Read the previews statements... good summary of them.

Oscar

• PGP
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2006, 11:21:14 AM »
I am still in doubt that it is actually him because unless he was trying to impress someone it seems he wanted to show his hack with his Hack The Planet bind?

TM

• PGP
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2006, 11:31:43 AM »
Read the previews statements... good summary of them.

I am quite capable of reading, do you really have to be such a post sexually promiscuous person?

Anyway, I knew that he could turn his hacks of but I had proof so It didn't really matter. Also by saying 'HACK THE PLANET' and blatently wallhacking it seems fairly obvious that he didn't care about being discreet about it.

However it does seem unlikely for someone like delmar (no matter how much I dislike him) to hack.

Jitspoe, you say that Oscar was wallhacking a couple of days ago. Which he wasn't because he has deleted it and it is very unlikely he downloaded it again. So it seems likely somone tried to frame him. Also the fact that the IP address of his you got is not actualy his is somethign else supporting this. Mabey someones framed Oscar and is now framing COCO. Or COCO framed Oscar the second time he was apperently caught?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2006, 01:16:36 PM »
When was this and what server was it on?

TM

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2006, 01:34:06 PM »
I can't rember the server sorry, this was earlier today. Not sure of the time. I finished recording around 5 - 10 mins before I posted.

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2006, 07:49:03 PM »
Tbh, I wouldnt even listen to TM if it wernt a decent demo, hes clearly trying to use it to defend Oscar, and obviously hes the least objective person in the world.
If Oscar was being spoofed then it wont be his IP that gets banned, so he has nothing to worry about. I suggest you stop posting about him being innocent because youre coming off desperate, and thats not the attitude of a man with a clear conscience.

-nob-

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2006, 07:04:10 PM »
I have to say, it is quite obvious that he was wall hacking.

So Jits has he been banned or what?