Author Topic: ~|COCO Wallhacking|~  (Read 5760 times)

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
Re: ~|COCO Wallhacking|~
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2006, 09:36:42 PM »
Read the sticky at top of this section.  If it was before yesterday he gets a fresh start.  If it was yesterday or today he gets banned.

TM

• PGP
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2006, 05:42:03 AM »
Tbh, I wouldnt even listen to TM if it wernt a decent demo, hes clearly trying to use it to defend Oscar, and obviously hes the least objective person in the world.
If Oscar was being spoofed then it wont be his IP that gets banned, so he has nothing to worry about. I suggest you stop posting about him being innocent because youre coming off desperate, and thats not the attitude of a man with a clear conscience.

-nob-

be quiet..... So you think I'm a hacker now? Pathetic...

Talking to delamar (COCO) he says that the binds are different. His are in italics and stuff.

I'm starting to doubt weather it is him...

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2006, 06:52:43 AM »
No, I did not call you a hacker.

He gets a fresh start and so does COCO, if any of them hack again then they will be caught.

Can we end this thread now?

TM

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2006, 10:40:06 AM »
Yay, end it!

Reed, just seemed the way that you were saying how I was acing as if I didn't have a clear contions just seemed to suggest that you were subtly trying to say I was a hacker.

Anyway, can we end this stupidity now. I'm not saying we have to be friends just stop flaming each other now?

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2006, 10:58:24 AM »