_
« on: May 12, 2009, 10:05:43 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:47:18 AM by P!nk »

Eiii

• Autococker
Re: haieiei y00tz
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 10:47:10 PM »
You were on today..and yet you haven't posted in 2 months. Do you not like us anymore? Is that it? Fine. >:(

And no, I'm not taking this to the PM's, this is public!

Loial:....wtf, why did you leave too, what are we supposed to do without your semi-strange posts?

Eiii: you've changed, your sarcasm is rare now, why?

jitspoe: your posts are less "fun" than in the past (all work, no play, rather, although that has changed a little recently, and I attribute it to busyness.)

XBain: I'm glad you finally un-leeted yourself, that took courage.

Committee members: you know Bix is going to make another thread if you guys don't finish voting for new members soon!

Knack: zomg, you're partially the reason I made this thread, y00tz needs to come back to lighten your load. Although he could be moderating and not posting, but you never really know.

Viciouz: you stopped asking me about the DP news thing, so I stopped working on it again, lol, you just make me feel bad because you finish everything and I rarely finish anything.

sk89q:  something has changed with you too, I think it's less projects, can't be sure yet. Again, in case the tone of this post is taken as anything more than luls, I attribute it to busyness.

Zorchenhimer: ..yes, you too, I think it's the same as sk89q's deal. Maybe I'm being unobservant of stuff you guys are working on, hopefully not, but iono. 

DT: the link to your thesis isn't working, so no one can download it, eek.

Quakecon: it's coming, geeet ready to rumbbleee.

Get defensive! Feel free to critique me as well, if I can dish it I can take it. My brain feels fried from studying for finals, this thread is a war cry of procrastination! :D

If you find any of the above insulting, don't worry, I'll probably edit it away tomorrow when I regret making this thread, read it while you can :P
I have not changed. You take that back. :(
I've just become infatuated with pro starcraft and quakelive... that's all. I don't have as much sarcasm for this place anymore, and I have to practice being a good person to make a good first impression on the SC folks... :(
I'll be back, I promise. Maybe I'll even whip up a failure of a map or two this summer after works.

Anyway:
Loial is gone with the rest of GT. After all a dead clan doesn't need a spokesperson, does it?
Jits is very busy (I assume).
Knack is awesome and I am a good candidate for mod. (Lock! Ban! Kapow!)
Vic is... still around? I dunno. Haven't heard much from him, I guess he probably has been moving on as well. This place isn't too conductive to people who wanna get stuff done :(
sk's still doin' stuff, but I think he's moved more into L4D now. Fun game, but he's not very good at it. (Expert campaign all the time. Eeeew.)
You can always drive up to the reed college library, they have all the theses on file there.

Quakecon: Sounds kinda fun, but probably not my thing and I'm not one for traveling anyway.

and I'll keep a copy on hand so that you can never take back what you said <3

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 11:08:17 PM »
yo wat u smoken bak ther im gon go git sum 2 bro

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 12:22:55 AM »
Committee members: you know Bix is going to make another thread if you guys don't finish voting for new members soon!
Already happening, lol, its just not public :P.  I'm wondering myself when this whole process is going to be over....

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 04:12:45 AM »
I'm still here, just in the midst of GCSE exams, which are a bit important.

Sk89q is generally working more on L4D as Eiii said, as well as playing it.

Zorchenhimer is still on msn/facebook/xfire/gtalk, but just seems to changed his focus to school and webdesign (www.zorchenhimer.com)

KnacK is around and I frequently pester him on yahoo im. It seems he's getting a bit tired of it.

y00tz is frequently on gmail and steam but never answers my PMs, and apparently doesn't notice garrett's or zorch's either.

DPNews <3... please continue to work on it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fuzz Ball

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 06:19:42 AM »
What happens on the forum is affected by real life. Maybe some got new jobs, lost jobs, extra work, less work. Maybe they just don't feel they have the time to commit to this forum.
Anyway, in a few years time they'll have changed again. Whether they become more active or die out depends what happens to them.

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 06:33:21 AM »
KnacK is around and I frequently pester him on yahoo im. It seems he's getting a bit tired of it.
* KnacK makes note to add steve to ignore list....

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 06:55:44 AM »
What happens on the forum is affected by real life. Maybe some got new jobs, lost jobs, extra work, less work. Maybe they just don't feel they have the time to commit to this forum.
Anyway, in a few years time they'll have changed again. Whether they become more active or die out depends what happens to them.

Please stop lecturing everyone in common sense. The only people here who need that are nick123 and friends.

Fuzz Ball

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 07:00:05 AM »
Yes Excellency...

If so, then why did pink post this in the first place?

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 07:01:08 AM »
Come hang out with me and malcolm on the relay chat, it's like a futuristic version of twitter.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 12:54:36 PM »
I'm around a bit.  But I haven't had much time (or motivation for that matter) to work on anything.  And anything as in anything in DP, my website, NanoCMS (awesome little CMS), and a crap load of other smaller personal projects.  I might be able to finish up a few things during June and the first half of July though.  Thats my summer break... in its entirety.

And as ViciouZ said, I'm usually on line (aim/gtalk/xfire/msn/yim/irc/etc...).

But I must say, I've been playing allot of Plants vs Zombies over the past few days.  That game is addicting.  :3

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 02:42:50 PM »
But I must say, I've been playing allot of Plants vs Zombies over the past few days.  That game is addicting.  :3

Noob.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 07:33:05 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:50:35 PM by Dirty_Taco »

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2009, 07:33:42 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:47:14 AM by P!nk »

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2009, 09:42:02 PM »
* Eiii hands P!nk $5

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 12:23:20 AM »
* Cameron is confuzzled.

Zorchenhimer

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2009, 01:06:37 AM »
* Zorchenhimer eats some spaghetti

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2009, 01:43:39 AM »
* Cameron wants some.

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2009, 11:21:59 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:47:10 AM by P!nk »

y00tz

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 10:29:52 PM »
P!nk: Sorry son, I've been so busy - I still love you guys, I swear I'm gradually getting more time to devote to the DP.

Everyone who is trying to hit me up on gmail: stop - try Steam, the gmail think pops up in the corner of the second monitor and I neverrrrr notice it :(  I love chatting to you guys but I'm typically multitasking when I'm online these days. 

recap:  still love all of you - just busy - you're all awesome - who is fuzz ball? 

Cheers,
y00tz