Author Topic: *-Nade-* Is Back  (Read 4488 times)

RoBbIe

• Autococker
*-Nade-* Is Back
« on: May 18, 2009, 03:19:21 PM »
Yo The most "famous" Infamous clan is back and raping DP. The well know Musik, Robbie and Dak50 is back and still raping 10 yr old kids in the speed pub. I'm sure most of you cant remember us but were back baby.

Musik - Hes are computer genius he knows alot of stuff most people dont. and he is a very good mapper and the server host. He doesn't enjoy matching that well.

Me (Robbie) - Idk bout me. I created the tag and name, musik and dak made it with me. i love to match for the clan and try to keep a postive attitude

Dak 50- He's the one that decided to bring it back and i thank him very much for that. He is around to play most of the time. He is a constant matcher too

_=//""""\\
|....__----------- |=|",",","::::::=="-      ▒▓▓█D
|_---"""/_/-'"""___ _____.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) )----
...//___//
..//___//

Fuzz Ball

• VM-68
Re: *-Nade-* Is Back
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 01:22:02 AM »

Duh its a super pistol.. it expands when fired and shrinks after firing

Nah I think its an awesome gun. You've got to be awesome to understand it.

Anyway, hope all goes well with the clan. But three people 'raping 10 year olds' doesnt sound like much of a decent clan.

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 04:00:07 AM »
The well know Musik, Robbie and Dak50
Who are these people?

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 05:23:21 AM »
Can't you read!?1?!?!? omfgzorzzz

Musik - Hes are computer genius he knows alot of stuff most people dont. and he is a very good mapper and the server host. He doesn't enjoy matching that well.

Me (Robbie) - Idk bout me. I created the tag and name, musik and dak made it with me. i love to match for the clan and try to keep a postive attitude

Dak 50- He's the one that decided to bring it back and i thank him very much for that. He is around to play most of the time. He is a constant matcher too

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 10:18:21 AM »
So looks like there's no chance for the rest of us. They're so good.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 02:38:44 PM »
Nah I think its an awesome gun. You've got to be awesome to understand it.

Anyway, hope all goes well with the clan. But three people 'raping 10 year olds' doesnt sound like much of a decent clan.

YEs you got to be awesome to understand.. so only few of us can and theres not onl 3 people thats the leaders

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 12:00:58 AM »
all u have told us about "nade" is that u musik and dakso created it
WHAT ELSE? dude u need more information -.- clan name - tag - website - record - irc - history (GJ U HAVE THAT) other information

this is a very bad topic description - robbie for your clans sake - edit it

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 04:44:03 AM »
all u have told us about "nade" is that u musik and dakso created it
WHAT ELSE? dude u need more information -.- clan name - tag - website - record - irc - history (GJ U HAVE THAT) other information

this is a very bad topic description - robbie for your clans sake - edit it

Clan Tag - *-NaDe-*   (Very Original Unlike Most Clans)

Clan Name- Grenaders

Website is in construction but its - www.dp2nade.webs.com

Record- i dont know could be anything (i dont think we keep track)

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 06:02:58 AM »
Dont listen to Kyuuchi for god's sake. All you make is a fool of yourself.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 01:12:23 PM »
Like he already isn't...

Jee Jee shh please your name makes no sense. So dont even talk bout me you dont even know me.  Im sorry i dont set around and make all day. There is a place called outside. you can do alot of fun stuff like for instance Football, Boxing, RL Paintball, Hangout with friends, Kickball, Soccer and Maybe pass a baseball

ip0d

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 01:21:32 PM »
the site pretty good.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2009, 01:23:31 PM »
the site pretty good.

Lol thanks if your being serious i just started it yesterday should look better tomorrow wayy better

_burnt

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2009, 01:27:41 PM »
Jee Jee shh please your name makes no sense.

It makes sense as much as yours :) Names are after all just names, they don't tell anything about the person behind the name, because it is just the name.

And you don't know me either, so why are you talking to me if i can't talk to you when i don't know you?

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2009, 01:29:57 PM »
It makes sense as much as yours :) Names are after all just names, they don't tell anything about the person behind the name, because it is just the name.

And you don't know me either, so why are you talking to me if i can't talk to you when i don't know you?

Could be true but what i type is just what im typing not who i am. so after all why would you think im stupid? I talk about you because you try to make fun of me and it really isnt that bad.

_burnt

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2009, 01:43:58 PM »
what i type is just what im typing

The blatant truth.

I don't think you're stupid, how can i think something like that if i've never met you? It is just that, that your appearance here on the forums, is like that you have escaped from mental hospital and now you're making half finished messages here on the forums.
IF you would think more what you write to publicity, people wouldn't get such image of you. If you would act more like an adult person, not like 10 year old kid who doesn't get candy. It is on YOUR responsibility what people think of you. So no need to get mad when people don't respect you, if you give an image of 10 year old kiddo to this community.

So you can't blame any of us of your acts. You have made and you will make them, no one else. It is you who gives the image of you.

musickid999

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 04:59:07 PM »
LMAO.

Sorry for reviving this dead thread, but I couldn't help posting a comment about the introduction.

Two things are true in that statement. The name and the fact that I WAS a server host.

Privateer

• PGP
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 07:17:20 AM »

Clan Tag - *-NaDe-*   (Very Original Unlike Most Clans)

Clan Name- Grenaders

Website is in construction but its - www.dp2nade.webs.com

Record- i dont know could be anything (i dont think we keep track)

umm, how is *-NaDe-* original? I see all sorts of clans doing things like that.

Clan name: Grenaders, is that what you meant? or is it a typo of Grenadiers?

By the way, I like the site except you click a link for example Calendars, and it says: there are no calendars at this point (or something like that), but it is a good website anyway once it gets the info on it.

musickid999

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 05:58:26 PM »
Well, it's original in the fact that we've got a complete idiot running the clan. *cough*robbie*cough*
LMAO. But we love him anyway. We meant for it to be Grenaders. For some reason, it sounds, um, stronger. XD
You can praise Robbie for the site creation. He loves doing that stuff. Although I can't lie, we must have like, 5 clan sites from all the times we tried the bring Nade back.

dak50

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 07:41:26 PM »
Well, it's original in the fact that we've got a complete idiot running the clan. *cough*robbie*cough*
LMAO. But we love him anyway. We meant for it to be Grenaders. For some reason, it sounds, um, stronger. XD
You can praise Robbie for the site creation. He loves doing that stuff. Although I can't lie, we must have like, 5 clan sites from all the times we tried the bring Nade back.
Tried. Tried. Lmfao. It didn't last long. We're done already. I guess Robbie got bored of it for some reason unknown to me

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 07:56:48 PM »
Tried. Tried. Lmfao. It didn't last long. We're done already. I guess Robbie got bored of it for some reason unknown to me

Yea i am sorry, I rarely play anymore, I am even less active on the forums, I dont use bsp anymore, Hardly  ever get on xfire when i do musik is studying and dak is mad about something, Idk why would i stay in a clan of members that dont play, I just wanna play for fun atm, When i start playing again i will get back into clans, Just lately i havent been in the mood for paintball, i played today after a couple week of inactive, All together on local stats i have about 20 hours of gameplay, idk if that time adds when my brother is on but i dont remember playing that much, But i am willing to join or create a clan that will do more in dp