Author Topic: Introducing PBCup Summer 2009 4v4 League  (Read 37020 times)

Bix

• Autococker
Re: Introducing PBCup Summer 2009 4v4 League
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 02:27:25 PM »
Bix, it's ok. You don't want to have to play with high pings. We understand that. No need to come up with an excuse like that. QeHs never missed a tourny in which we signed up. Even when we always get er33t in the first round.

If I heard correctly the euro teams in prior pbcups always showed up for their matches. One team even grabbed the second place I think. I bet that was embarrassing.

You guys believe you can run a league without euro teams, you believe you'll have 8 or more american teams. I honestly hope you do, but what I wouldn't like to see would be you, IF you don't get enough teams or if some team dies (you know theres teams dieing every day in the american clan scene) calling the euros so you have clans to play with. You want the euros when you need them. Happens everyday, there's a continuous rant against euros in what is now your channel, but when no american team wants to match you, who do youturn to? Those filthy euros.

Honestly, good luck, I'm sure the american community appreciates your efforts to try and fix the clan scene.

Just did some research. Only clan that looks like they could get four people on would be Kuc, which have the worst track record ever for showing up for American tourneys. What do you want me to say Maga? allow qehs? hardly looks like you have four active members. Allow OTB? doesn't really look like they are active either.

It looks like your boy Kyuuchi can make an Euro tourney. Although I don't believe he has the mental capacity to do it.

Don't try to attack me Maga. If you would actually read my post, I explicitly said everything is subject to change. Stuff is being worked out, the league isn't even starting for about two weeks. All you've done is come in here and whine, that is about all people like you and Viciouz do for this game. Right now I don't believe ONE european clan would last for more than a week. I would like to see proof of that. Finally, please don't come whining about our league when you have capable people (kyuuchi!) that can make an euro league.

Here is our stand point on it.

-First issues make it hard to run a league, especially 10 hour differences. Much easier to keep it to North America.

-Ping issue. With three maps being played someone is going to play on the other team's server twice. Someone will female dog.

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2009, 02:40:41 PM »
[22:14] * [eR33t]bix has joined #team_qehs
[22:14] <[eR33t]bix> !members
[22:14] * [eR33t]bix has left #team_qehs

This 'research' I find funny. QeHs can mobilise when we need it. Not being very active doesn't mean we cannot gather 4+ guys to participate in tourneys.
You missed .oXz. on your list. This clan is pretty good. Also, there still is .cYr. around, of decent clans.
Ping issue? I believe Euros used to match on American servers and they know their delay there. Doubt any bit(#ing about high ping would be heard.

Actually I think there won't be more than 5 clans participating in this, but anyways, good luck.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2009, 02:57:51 PM »
What about us? Quit complaining about not being able to play, ffs.  The lowest wel ping will be around 200, with a time difference when nearly no-one is playing when we are. So where's our tourney?

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2009, 03:02:37 PM »
I'm not whining. I can assure, if it would come to that, Europe could get 5 or 6 clans. Laugh all you want but when it's needed the European clans show up. And don't give me the kuc example. Please.

I don't want to go any further with this discussion and I'm sorry to stealyour thread. As you said it's easier to organise an only American cup. But it doesn't help the clan scene as much nor does it help the cup itself. Because obviously you will have less teams. It all comes down to this: easier or better? PBCup used to be a different cup, a better cup. I don't think for example that you deserve that sub-forum. It's gonna be a little cup like the 20 we had this last two years. It will not be special like it used to.

I honestly hope this goes well. I'm not whining, I'm making a suggestion and telling you why it would be the best way. You asked for it in your first post.

edit- one last note: don't worry about QeHs. We would have the 4 players and 4 subs if you want.

edit2 (its the last one I promisse)- Ask Xtremebain how surprised he was when a clan called abcdpc  decided to show up for one of his 4v4 cups.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2009, 03:12:59 PM »
not a euro just taking there side..  if you base all euros to the clan Kuc what if all american clans based on DB or 3iob <--  so help me god if it comes to that imma kill myself.

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2009, 03:25:05 PM »
Allow OTB? doesn't really look like they are active either.

:o We are active, but not very much in the "match scene".

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2009, 03:59:41 PM »
why not just make it 1 map per week? like
week 1 = propaint1
week 2 = pbcup_pforest
etc.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 04:03:01 PM »

You missed .oXz. on your list. This clan is pretty good. Also, there still is .cYr. around, of decent clans.
Ping issue? I believe Euros used to match on American servers and they know their delay there. Doubt any bit(#ing about high ping would be heard.

oXz has 6 members, good luck getting 4 on twice a week at oddball hours for them.

Gama...of this list "5 0,1blaa - Criminal - oldie - Lekky - heyneken - Gamabunta - Magalhaes - Gmaster " do you really think you could get 4 people on? I also looked on your DPlogin which contains 7 members. With your CURRENT roster i highly doubt you could get 4 people on twice a week to play.

I'm not whining. I can assure, if it would come to that, Europe could get 5 or 6 clans. Laugh all you want but when it's needed the European clans show up. And don't give me the kuc example. Please.

I don't want to go any further with this discussion and I'm sorry to stealyour thread. As you said it's easier to organise an only American cup. But it doesn't help the clan scene as much nor does it help the cup itself. Because obviously you will have less teams. It all comes down to this: easier or better? PBCup used to be a different cup, a better cup. I don't think for example that you deserve that sub-forum. It's gonna be a little cup like the 20 we had this last two years. It will not be special like it used to.

I honestly hope this goes well. I'm not whining, I'm making a suggestion and telling you why it would be the best way. You asked for it in your first post.

edit- one last note: don't worry about QeHs. We would have the 4 players and 4 subs if you want.

edit2 (its the last one I promisse)- Ask Xtremebain how surprised he was when a clan called abcdpc  decided to show up for one of his 4v4 cups.

You seem to be doing a lot of whining. Who are you joking saying Europe could get 5 solid clans, yes I am laughing. No one has any made any effort to make "better cup" than the junk over the past two years. The Europeans have made some pathetic efforts compared to the Americans to establish some sort of league/tourney. Also, this isn't "bix's" tourney. It is pbcup ran by eR33t gaming. Sadly Xbain doesn't have the time to commit. Although, everything posted in my original post was talked about in depth by eR33t members. My final subject which you seem to completely avoid is this Maga. EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. You took what was said as "no" then decided to whine about it. View it the way you want.

Viper

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 04:37:15 PM »
<3 DaRkNeSs <3

We would win!

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2009, 05:07:10 PM »
Ever looked at QeHs.B?

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2009, 05:38:47 PM »
Ok the suggestion is out, please consider.

Good luck again. :)

Xena

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2009, 07:59:45 PM »
how 'bout this... we do are thing here and euro do their thing there... and the winner from each will face each other for the winner of pbcup.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2009, 08:34:31 PM »
eR33t-Gaming has made a decision on the Euros competing in the Summer PBCup. European clans WILL be allowed to play, although all maps will be on the eR33t-Gaming servers located in the USA.

how 'bout this... we do are thing here and euro do their thing there... and the winner from each will face each other for the winner of pbcup.

I don't think the Euro's could sustain any sort of league in their current state.

Kaos

• VM-68
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2009, 08:44:50 PM »
all maps will be on the eR33t-Gaming servers located in the USA.

Will eR33t be kicking teams while in the mist of matches for this league like they have done in the past during matches within the clan scene?

Olbaid

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2009, 09:01:25 PM »
One could only hope Kaos.

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2009, 09:03:33 PM »
Will eR33t be kicking teams while in the mist of matches for this league like they have done in the past during matches within the clan scene?

Only yours.
<3 DaRkNeSs <3

We would win!

Heard this before.

hauke

• VM-68
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2009, 01:53:09 AM »
bix, you should better think before you write, maybe get some information about the european clan scene. The european clan scene currently seems to be bigger than the US scene at least more vital. 5 competing euro teams are more than probable.
laughing about 5 solid euro clans? tell me just 3 solid us clans.

No one has any made any effort to make "better cup" than the junk over the past two years. The Europeans have made some pathetic efforts compared to the Americans to establish some sort of league/tourney.

thats pure bs. for an example we had 2 good working seasons of a 1 and 2 german paintball league. where were you competing?
srsly bix, what makes you think you have a clue? youre living in the forums flaming every newbie who starts a thread, how do you even find the time to be informed about the european clan scene and tourney history? you dont want to play euros because they would decrase your chance of a win, because you dont want to play high pings, because of the time issues, simply because it would cause more work. Say it how it is, dont use stupid excuses bix. We all know that you dont like people from other nations, as long as you dont want something from them. just as magalhaes said.

what ever..

MosEz

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2009, 03:11:26 AM »
Also, there still is .cYr. around, of decent clans.
<3 DaRkNeSs <3
We would win!

all said

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2009, 05:19:30 AM »
eR33t-Gaming has made a decision on the Euros competing in the Summer PBCup. European clans WILL be allowed to play, although all maps will be on the eR33t-Gaming servers located in the USA.

:)

I honestly don't want to whine but seriously...

Let me see if I understood this correctly. You guys allow euros, get more teams for your cup but then don't give us a chance to win? I think I speak for every euro clan when I say, What is the point of participating if you can't fight for the win? This shows a complete lack of fair-play/sportmanship from your end. Give us a fair chance, please.

If it is because you don't have european servers, I'm sure Arctic or OTB would be very happy to lend you their servers and put whatever configs you want.

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2009, 05:52:23 AM »
Just stop complaining about US severs, we high pingers has play in them with a 200+ ping everytime.