Author Topic: Introducing PBCup Summer 2009 4v4 League  (Read 37039 times)

magalhaes

• Autococker
Re: Introducing PBCup Summer 2009 4v4 League
« Reply #160 on: May 30, 2009, 08:29:20 AM »
Did you even read the thread? Noone's complaining about the name.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #161 on: May 30, 2009, 08:44:50 AM »
double.

m7feettall

• Autococker
« Reply #162 on: May 30, 2009, 08:48:38 AM »
Pre-configured servers suck.  You don't have control over them what so ever.  Buy some rackspace and you get more for your money in my opinion.  Its really only the connection which is where the price rises as internet costs a whole lotta money here.

Btw, we do get the high speed internet stuff, its just all of the companies over here are intercoursewits and only send out crappy cable connections which you get max 5mbit on.  I get more on my DSL connection, only just though.

Many in the USA are far below 5mb anyway. And you certainly don't need that for paintball.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #163 on: May 30, 2009, 09:21:53 AM »
Many in the USA are far below 5mb anyway. And you certainly don't need that for paintball.

playing on a US server form Australia you do.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #164 on: May 30, 2009, 11:20:44 AM »
and people call American's whiners? lol

I'm sure even if we named it PBCup American Classic, you'd still whine. I mean, they only wanted to start an American league this time, and eveyone's whining over a simple name, which otherwise would never have gotten used again. No matter what the name, all they want is an American league, so thats what it'll be, since its a lot simpler to set up and schedule. Maybe when we get enough resources and support, we'll turn following leagues international.

bear in mind xbain owns the domain. Thanks for the support Justin

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #165 on: May 30, 2009, 11:38:46 AM »
Did you even read the thread? Noone's complaining about the name.

This is worth a double post.

"Your tourney doesnt deserves the name PBCup." - Hauke

"Why on earth does this american cup deserve a private sub-forum? It used to, because it was a worldwide, long-lasting cup. A cup that helped the clan scene. " - Maga (basically hinting we should change the name since it wasn't the same tourney it was)

"The PBCup name should be reserved for any future truly global tournament!" -Lekky

"Nope not that cup. If the cup was like this in the first place I very much doubt he would have been given a forum. A cup thats not democratic at all, its not a worlwide cup and a cup in which you dont listen to anyone. Not the same cup at all mate" -Maga (again hinting you don't feel it is the same cup etc)

"im ok with a north american cup, but thats not the pbcup :/ " -Hauke

"Its all said now, its a NA only cup, however it isnt the pbcup." -Hauke

"Anyway, don't call it PBCup, and everyone is happy. PBCup should be reserved as a global tournament, this is the issue Europeans are having a problem with." -Lekky

"This American cup having a sub-forum is definitely unfair. Europaint never had a sub-forum here. One could understand why the PBCup had this, but what you're organising now is not at all like that previous cup." -Maga (more of the same whining over the name and use of the sub-forum that goes with the name)

Now Maga, did you read the thread? People were complaining about the name in multiple posts. You clearly are not happy with what we are calling it because it isn't the 'like the previous one'.

Just thought I'd throw this in here. "This is an eR33t tournament made for eR33t to win." -Maga

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #166 on: May 30, 2009, 12:40:57 PM »
Thanks for showing everyone I never complained about the name ;)

Those extrapolations you make out of my words are obviously incorrect.

I honestly dont want to post in pbcup threads anymore so please stop posting lies and dragging me into this.

:)

JiGSaW

• Autococker
« Reply #167 on: June 09, 2009, 01:35:38 PM »
PBCUPS GONNA BE SIKKKKKKK BRAHHHS.

Too bad you guys can't keep a simple thread civilized.