Author Topic: People wanting me to leave...  (Read 5035 times)

RoBbIe

• Autococker
People wanting me to leave...
« on: May 22, 2009, 02:46:05 PM »
Rick
Autococker

mewsy123@hotmail.com

gtfo
« Sent to: RoBbIe on: Today at 06:44:23 AM »
   Reply with quote | Reply | Remove this message
GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley GTFO Smiley

This is what atleast 3/4's of the DP community want, so just give it to them and leave.

Also, why the intercourse would you say something bad about Viciouz. That guy helped this community so much and all you say we are better off without him. Your wrong. We're better off without you, not him.
ILY Viciouz.

Leave.
Report To Admin
MyeRs
VM-68

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No subject)
« Sent to: RoBbIe on: Today at 06:58:32 AM »
   Reply with quote | Reply | Remove this message
GTFO

Don't say excrement about ViciouZ who has helped our community more then your poor maps ever have. You should leave the community, cause nobody here likes you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i recently got them two pm's.. Why must you say OMG MATCH SCENE DIEING when you tell people to leave.. btw rick your banned do us good if you do.. AND IM NOT GOING TO LEAVE IM HERE FOR GOOD GET USE TO IT!!!

KI3S

• 68 Carbine
Re: People wanting me to leave...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 02:53:54 PM »
I don't understand why your making a thread about this. Just take care of it in your PM's. You're just bringing more attention to yourself about this and it's going to lead to nothing.

Hope you get what you want since I guess you posted this for people to laugh/flame at you.

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 03:00:05 PM »
I don't understand why your making a thread about this. Just take care of it in your PM's. You're just bringing more attention to yourself about this and it's going to lead to nothing.

Hope you get what you want since I guess you posted this for people to laugh/flame at you.

posting this to say i dont care about flame or them laughing....i aint going to leave so flaming is not helping yourself just wasting your time

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 03:07:31 PM »
obviously u do becuz u created a thread
DONT CREATE THREADS IF U DONT CARE :D
robbie just ignore them sheesh

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 03:17:32 PM »
obviously u do becuz u created a thread
DONT CREATE THREADS IF U DONT CARE :D
robbie just ignore them sheesh

i dont care.. just telling them to save there time. 2012 is coming hehe lol. but really im posting to say stop  it wont do nothing i dont care what everyone thinks. If you want me to leave this game because im ruining it so bad for you and you cant ignore it or play along with it.. if i drive you guys so crazy dont read my posts.. i have helpful post to go along with the bad ones.. Sorry im not myers or rick living on the forums replying to every post as fast as they can so they can say they do stuff for the community.. myers name one thing you did. 

eMo

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 03:40:41 PM »
I think you're feelings are hurt a little to much over some senseless PM's. Cyber-bullying is wrong but still you have the choice to open up that PM Subject Title: GTFO.

But seriously man, 50% of you're posts are rubbish, maybe you should think twice before you post.
After all it's a game anyways, suck it up. Dp2 is a competitive game :p

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 04:03:06 PM »
If I'd known we were throwing pm's at you hating on you i would've joined too...

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 04:29:17 PM »
Robbie can you please leave the community?

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 04:32:09 PM »
Did you leave yet robbie? o_O

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 04:33:16 PM »
Did you leave yet robbie? o_O

Nah not going to...

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 04:34:17 PM »
How about now? o_O

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 04:36:56 PM »
How about now? o_O

Stop being a troll im not going to leave..

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2009, 04:37:55 PM »
and now.......? o_O

RoBbIe

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2009, 04:39:50 PM »
and now.......? o_O

YES im gone, so shhh

lilb990

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2009, 04:40:54 PM »
No you aren't your still here...

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 04:52:27 PM »
Why must you say OMG MATCH SCENE DIEING when you tell people to leave
you can still be a part of the match scene without being on the forums...

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2009, 05:27:38 PM »
Wewt. Skitzo, it's not to late to send a pm. :)

ILY VICIOUZ

Edit: OMG, THEY ARE MODIFIED LOGS!!!! I did not ever say smiley.

skitzo

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2009, 05:43:39 PM »
Wewt. Skitzo, it's not to late to send a pm. :)

ILY VICIOUZ

Edit: OMG, THEY ARE MODIFIED LOGS!!!! I did not ever say smiley.

done ;D

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2009, 08:41:39 PM »
Robbie, your posts are hard to understand. Just try to type with correct grammar.

_burnt

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2009, 10:37:00 PM »
Robbie, stop being drama queen. This all happens because of your behavior. If you would think more what you do and how you act, people would like you more. When you went and said that it's better without ViciouZ, did you even think anything? I guess you didn't.
Also stop behaving like the whole world is revolving around you, it isn't. You can change this all by starting from yourself. Change your behavior and people wont dislike you as much.

I hope that you get something to think, and start to change.