Author Topic: Server abuse.  (Read 8507 times)

atmays

• Autococker
Re: Server abuse.
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2009, 01:05:58 PM »
Well it was a problem at one point for me, When I was in uR and 3iob we was constantly kicked out of the er33t servers. I own one of the Ij servers, but now they have accepted me in as an equal. We now live together in peace, me and bix have lunch together. Im going over y2j house later to have tea and crumpets.

I have my own server so its not a loss, But i might close that one.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 05:52:00 PM »
If you call this a serious thread on the forums Tini, then use the search function, there's many threads about these things already. One more pointless thread about this from you isn't going to do anything. If you weren't self-proclaimed retarded, then you would realize this. So hence, its just crying. You already knew what the responses would be to the thread.

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2009, 06:23:02 PM »
Justin.. you do know that you're crying about me crying. lmfao, i suggest you either get better at dp and join a good team so maybe you can contribute to dp.. or as my mother always says, if you dont have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all.  This saying also applies to if you’re saying something stupid, contradictory or hypocritical dont say it.  So.. pretty much all words that come out of your keybaord and on to the the monitor should not be said.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2009, 06:38:15 PM »
I've been on dabest. Sorry that you don't realize that contributing to dp doesn't mean being in a top dp clan. Anything you've said has always been about being on a good team, and you still haven't gotten it through your noggin that it doesn't matter. There aren't any good teams that are fun, except for eR33t. That's why I choose to not join a "better" team, and just have fun and goof around.

if you dont have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all.
You made this thread to complain about people.
This saying also applies to if you’re saying something...    ...hypocritical
So.. pretty much all words that come out of your keybaord and on to the the monitor should not be said.
Now run back to your IRC channels with your friends to complain about people and tell them all how much better at DP you are than them, because in here, you are doing nothing, and you're not with your little crowd...

so maybe you can contribute to dp
Everyone on the committee has contributed to dp, eR33t paid for servers out of pocket and made cups to contribute for dp, what do you contribute? this thread... congratulations.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2009, 07:59:28 PM »
Maybe Tini should clarify what this thread is really about.....

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2009, 11:56:37 PM »
Justin.. you do know that you're crying about me crying. lmfao, i suggest you either get better at dp and join a good team so maybe you can contribute to dp.. or as my mother always says, if you dont have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all.  This saying also applies to if you’re saying something stupid, contradictory or hypocritical dont say it.  So.. pretty much all words that come out of your keybaord and on to the the monitor should not be said.

Are you related to Nick123 by any chance?

AND what does my ban have to do with any of this thread. So much for this thread being 'serious'.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2009, 07:45:09 AM »
I still think Tini should clarify what happened...

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2009, 07:48:09 AM »
tini, noone cares about you or your pathetic ass whiny bs about how you shouldnt be banned for antagonizing the server ops. nice not to know you.

JJ!!!! we all care so much. keep posting.

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 12:34:15 PM »
who wants to buy cheap carrotjuice?

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 12:35:43 PM »
i think server abuse is much better than sexual abuse

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2009, 03:40:42 PM »
I still think Tini should clarify what happened...

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2009, 07:49:17 PM »
Since TiNi probably doesn't come on forums too often, bix just explain it to everyone.

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2009, 08:42:44 PM »
I want to see TiNi say it haha.

Basically Tini got punked.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2009, 12:54:35 PM »
or as my mother always says, if you dont have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all.
Isn't your failure to follow that advice what started this whole thing in the first place?

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2009, 02:19:36 PM »
Figure i'll let everyone in on the joke.

Basically it was super late and we decided to pull a joke on Tini. Got him pretty good considering he left insane, said he was quiting Dp, and made a forum post. I don't really see how this even should be titled "Server Abuse" since he was never kicked from a server.

magalhaes

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2009, 02:25:36 PM »
You have a lot of free time =]

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 02:28:39 PM »
It was 3 in the morning.

supermonkey

• PGP
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2009, 06:30:18 PM »
If only that vent channel with you me and gold was recorded...

Bix

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2009, 06:30:56 PM »
Ah it was greatness haha.

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2009, 11:30:31 AM »
lmao my bad bix, i hardly ever go on the fourms.
but intercourse you! :)

and jusu why do you care so much? aha write more stories on the fourms :|
p.s you were in cc... so? Not impressed one bit if you were in cc, hell jigsaw made the cut. lmao

p.p.s look where you are right now gg.