Author Topic: Redfox = Hacker  (Read 3764 times)

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
Redfox = Hacker
« on: February 21, 2006, 07:09:25 PM »
Just to tell everyone dont play with him, He does hack. In a match against another clan he asked me if he wanted me to turn them on. He did and i cammed him doing it, Its quite funny because he was just sitting there looking at where the guy is through the wall. Just to tell everyone!

lekky

• Autococker
Re: Redfox = Hacker
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 07:14:38 PM »
well, i have a demo of this guy which seems suspicious

http://www.freewebs.com/clan_qehs/random/redfox.dm2

mirror -    http://rapidshare.de/files/13833069/redfox.dm2.html

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 07:15:32 PM »
heres my demo, its REALLY long, u guys gotta use that program to go near the end.

http://rapidshare.de/files/13832831/matchingss.dm2.html

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 07:48:17 PM »
When posting demos, make sure to include the server they were on and the time the demo was recorded.  This will allow admins to obtain the proper IP address if they happen to slip under the cheat radar.

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 07:59:59 PM »
he says hes under dial-up and his ip always changes? is that correct? cuz he was saying he would never be banned.

Dec!

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 09:13:36 PM »
Hmm, I Played with him just your average player I killed him, He killed me I did'nt notice anything,

Xsv-Boy

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 10:37:14 PM »
He doesn't hack from what i see, he plays like a good dp player lolz. Sorry that he messed around with ahcking, if u hate him that much kick him of ur clan

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2006, 12:07:38 AM »
I think players that are actually in decent clans and participate in a lot of matches and are in the community more then just the forums should really only matter if a demo is brought forward of them, other then that, who cares if they hack ;)

Stanislaus

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2006, 01:03:46 AM »
I dont too much but I believe they should be given a good slap on the hand or a good castration, whichever feels more right. Probably the latter.

Neppe

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2006, 01:43:48 AM »
I were in team with this guy, just last night.

Im totaly new today and started just last night to. I used to play Quake 3 Rocket Arena, for like 4 years. Incase you think "You don't know what your talking about"

I had more kills, and less deaths that this RedFox, and he was nice and mature. I can't see anyreason of him cheating.

My first night playing this game, I were accused twice for hacking. First is that this guy said I killed him from the side (Now what kinda hack is that ?) Second is wallhack, since I killed him alot.

Now that sounds to me somone beeing a meddling bad looser, sorry for the language. If you due, your enemy is not hacking. Stop act so god darn childish, grow up and have fun.

Redfox

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2006, 05:50:56 AM »
hey.... i cant deny that i hacked 1 time leaky i don't know what u have but i only hacked when i was playing with green. he caught me n i feel really bad about it. jits would be glad to get a 30 day ban for what i did. i know what i did was wrong n i promise i wont do it again  :-\ i truly am sorry for hacking

b00nlander

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2006, 06:05:28 AM »

why is it so cool to hack and then to say "I'm sorry, will never do it again" as soon as they get caught nowadays... :(

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2006, 06:37:44 AM »
well, refox you were a nice guy and i have nothing against you, in fact you seem to be one of the good guys in the game. all i did was post a demo as i was suspicious. i posted the demo, and let people see if my suspicions were correct or not. that is all

once i post the demo, i have nothing else to do with this.

as i side note, i don't like the fact that PBCup^Brian (who i assume is a pbcup admin) was disrespectful to me for making the demo. that shoudln't be teh behaviour of an admin.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2006, 08:59:54 AM »
as i side note, i don't like the fact that PBCup^Brian (who i assume is a pbcup admin) was disrespectful to me for making the demo. that shoudln't be teh behaviour of an admin.

Well PBCup^Brian is a freakin moron...you do know who that is, don't you?
With this community turning more towards better handling of the hacker cituation, people in a more prominant position (pbcup admin for what that's worth) should be supporting cheater demoing, not bashing for it. Like it or not, a PBCup admin would be considered a high exposure personality that should be setting an example for the community. If someone demos a potential cheater in the wrong manner, they should be helped and corrected so they might know how to demo correctly next time. WTG Brian!!!

why is it so cool to hack and then to say "I'm sorry, will never do it again" as soon as they get caught nowadays...

This is ok. This is actually better than ok. The cheaters are still cheating, but are slowly realizing that when they are caught, they're caught. I think, if this trend continues, cheating instances will be less and less. I'm sure someone will always try to throw a cheat on and join a pub or match, and we may not catch them all, but we are turning the tides.

So slap on the wrist those that readily admit when they are caught. Chances are they won't cheat again, we hope.

Good job with the demoing, all of you!

Reed

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2006, 09:17:39 AM »
I killed Sanchez, i just hit him with the mallet and he fell. Im sorry, it will never happen again, I promise, ive learnt my lesson.

MosheD

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2006, 10:03:41 AM »
ironic? lol

GreenAffairz

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2006, 10:39:55 AM »
haha gj redfox for saying sorry.

BlingTricka

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2006, 04:47:50 PM »
yeah, redfox may have hacked but hey.. i said i dont think he hacks either.. for him to admit he did hack.. i suppose that is progress in his road to becoming hack free.. maybe it was just this once, but who knows! he could have hacked again if the demo was not posted and he didnt come right out and tell his clan mate he hacked. lol

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2006, 05:32:21 PM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:42:23 AM by P!nk »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2006, 06:09:12 PM »
One thing steam has going for it is paid accounts.  If you get banned, you have to buy a new copy of the game and set up a new account to play again.  While I have plans to create some kind of account system, people won't have to pay for it, so unless they've built up a big reputation with a particular account, they'd lose nothing if it got banned.  Perhaps we could come up with other incentives not to lose an account.