Author Topic: BANNED FROM GT  (Read 2991 times)

Derrek

• Stingray
BANNED FROM GT
« on: February 23, 2006, 08:01:35 PM »
This evening, Snipen banned the folks that Jitspoe exposed as hackers in the thread:

http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?topic=1578.msg19128#msg19128

5 minutes later I started getting private IRC messages from ReDz and MaDMaN (aka xsv-boy and MaDMaN :/ ).

I chose to make this post because alot of the complainers on this forum dont get the insight to what the admins see.

ok....so....Im playing paintball, and IRC starte beeping....I look over and I have messages from those listed above.  The are tag-teaming me...asking why they cant connect/why they are banned.  Now I can't even play my game because these jerks are bugging me hoping to get unbanned......:::

(EDIT: many of the curse words below got changed more more G @ Y terms due to 'kid safe language controls' (jeez...it's the kids that are using this language).)
Session Start: Thu Feb 23 18:26:26 2006
Session Ident: ReDz
Session Ident: ReDz (~ReDz@ip68-6-243-241.sd.sd.cox.net)
[18:26] <ReDz> all ur servers dont work
[18:40] <Derrek> too bad
[18:40] <ReDz> ?
[18:40] <ReDz> y?
[18:41] <Derrek> think about what you may have done to get banned
[18:41] <ReDz> i never hacked in ur servers
[18:41] <Derrek> riiiiight
[18:42] <Derrek> but that is not the point, now, is it?
[18:42] <ReDz> read ur server rules
[18:42] <Derrek> ok
[18:42] <Derrek> and?
[18:42] <Derrek> do you understand more now?
[18:42] <ReDz> once which never hacked in ur server
[18:42] <ReDz> 1 time is a 30 day ban
[18:42] <ReDz> which if i did hack
[18:42] <ReDz> u never gave me
[18:43] <Derrek> you have a ban...dont you?
[18:44] <ReDz> what about 30 days?
[18:45] <ReDz> wtf
[18:45] <ReDz> i never hacked with those alias
[18:45] <ReDz> wtf
[18:45] <ReDz> how did those get in there
[18:45] <ReDz> i never hacked with any of those alias
[18:46] <Derrek> what aliases did you hack with?
[18:47] <ReDz> xsv-boy is it
[18:47] <Derrek> so...you admit that you hacked.
[18:47] <Derrek> thx...we needed more proof
[18:48] <ReDz> before those list
[18:48] <ReDz> before the 2fast one
[18:48] <ReDz> as none of those
[18:48] <ReDz> and i never hacked in a gt server
[18:48] <ReDz> penis
[18:48] <Derrek> penis?
[18:48] <Derrek> lol
[18:48] <Derrek> thx
[18:48] <ReDz> intercourser go suck ur mom
[18:48] <Derrek> you call me a penis for someone else banning you?
[18:49] <ReDz> ya
[18:49] <ReDz> u were part of it
[18:49] <Derrek> Im just upholding the rules of the server.
[18:49] <ReDz> i never hacked as any of thoes names besides xsv which was before that all
[18:49] <ReDz> i never hacked as X. person
[18:50] <Derrek> BUT YOU HACKED!
[18:50] <Derrek> DON'T YOU GET THAT????
[18:50] <Derrek> read the  isn't wanted around here.
[18:50] <Derrek> bye.....
Session Close: Thu Feb 23 18:50:43 2006

Session Start: Thu Feb 23 18:40:36 2006
Session Ident: MaDMaN
Session Ident: MaDMaN (~jonathan_@cpe-24-164-126-209.neo.res.rr.com)
[18:40] <MaDMaN> derrek u there
[18:40] <Derrek> yeah
[18:41] <MaDMaN> dude why am i banned from gt
[18:41] <Derrek> hacking
[18:41] <Derrek> sorry
[18:41] <MaDMaN> who said i hacked on the gt servers?
[18:42] <Derrek> who said it was the GT servers?
[18:42] <MaDMaN> wow then everyone should be intercoursein banned
[18:42] <MaDMaN> thats bullexcrement dude
[18:42] <Derrek> you're interupting my game and starting to piss me off.
[18:43] <Derrek> that is what bullexcrement is.
[18:43] <MaDMaN> wow dude u were intercoursein cool last night.. maybe take the intercoursein penis outta your ass and grow up intercoursein penis sucker
[18:44] <Derrek> hmm...that gained you points.
[18:44] <MaDMaN> idgaf... why dont you ban rez... xsv boy... jason.. crip... SNiPen
[18:44] <Derrek> btw...it was not last night...it was earlier then that.....after I found out that you were hacking....I decided not to deal with you until I spoke with snipen.
[18:45] <MaDMaN> wow snipen new i hacked and didnt care bout it..
[18:45] <Derrek> GT does not need hackers in the clan...simple as that ... deal with it.
[18:45] <Derrek> snipen say you're full of excrement.
[18:45] <MaDMaN> then why am i banned from servers
[18:45] <MaDMaN> jus wait.. i will be on them tomorrow :D:D
[18:45] <Derrek> ok....if you think
[18:46] <Derrek> keep it up and your ISP will be notified.
[18:46] <MaDMaN> which one?
[18:46] <MaDMaN> D
[18:46] <MaDMaN> :D
[18:46] <Derrek> all of them
[18:46] <Derrek> :)
[18:46] <MaDMaN> if u can getthem all :D
[18:47] <Derrek> don't worry about it.
[18:47] <MaDMaN> u sure?
-
* Added *!*jonathan_@cpe-24-164-126-209.neo.res.rr.com to ignore list
-
Session Close: Thu Feb 23 18:50:50 2006

ok..so do you understand what kind of excrement an admin gets?

I really don't feel sorry for anyone that gets banned anymore....you do it to your self....NOT MY FAULT....DON'T EVEN ASK TO BE UNBANNED!

EDIT:   btw, the server rules specifically state:
You can be kicked at any time for any reason. That is the server owner's right.

lekky

• Autococker
Re: BANNED FROM GT
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 08:07:32 PM »
lol.

if you get banned, take it like a man (which i know will be hard for most of these 6 year olds).

don't call the admin  penis, wow, please ban them just for that. anyway, admit what you did, the proof is there. admit it and take the punishment.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 08:08:03 PM »
hahahaa some of the stuff they said was quite funny. Anyways, can I be unbanned? ;)

Excalibur

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 08:17:40 PM »
cant you just block them from messaging you on irc?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 08:19:31 PM »
That's what "* Added *!*jonathan_@cpe-24-164-126-209.neo.res.rr.com to ignore list" was about.

Derrek

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 08:39:49 PM »
hahahaa some of the stuff they said was quite funny. Anyways, can I be unbanned? ;)

Riiiight.....

When did you become an angle?  You did the same thing.  you got caught, denied it util proof was posted, then apologized, begged to get unbanned, then made rude web pages of the longtime GT members.

What makes you think that you are at the top of the 'please un-ban me' list?

This is exactly what I was refering to in my latest posts.

Yesterday, when I read about Jitspoe having a secret list of hackers...I thought...: WTH gives Jitspoe the right to get information on who did what on our servers?  Why should he be able to ban people from our servers?
Now...I'm looking forward to Jits having to take care of the hackers.  Now...GT doesn't have to be the one that is held responsible for someone getting kicked.

-Derrek

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 09:10:35 PM »
Just for the record, I only obtain information about cheaters, and only on public servers.  If you want to create your own, private servers, and manage your own, private server list, feel free to.

Also, it's not intended to be a secret list.  It's just been in the testing phase for a while.  Once the global ban list is set up, the list of cheaters added will be made public.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 10:46:32 PM »

Riiiight....

When did you become an angle?  You did the same thing.  you got caught, denied it util proof was posted, then apologized, begged to get unbanned, then made rude web pages of the longtime GT members.

Yesterday, when I read about Jitspoe having a secret list of hackers...I thought...: WTH gives Jitspoe the right to get information on who did what on our servers?  Why should he be able to ban people from our servers?
Now...I'm looking forward to Jits having to take care of the hackers.  Now...GT doesn't have to be the one that is held responsible for someone getting kicked.

-Derrek

Ok, the unban me thing was a joke considering you said "DONT ASK TO BE UNBANNED IF YOURE BANNED"

And why am I an angle all of a sudden? What degree? 90, 180? LoL!OL!OL1lO!l1PL you should spell angel right :/

Derrek

• Stingray
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2006, 11:28:25 PM »

Riiiight....

-Derrek

Ok, the unban me thing was a joke considering you said "DONT ASK TO BE UNBANNED IF YOURE BANNED"

And why am I an angle all of a sudden? What degree? 90, 180? LoL!OL!OL1lO!l1PL you should spell angel right :/

you are correcting me on spelling?
   lolz roflz wafflez...whatever.

SkateR

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2006, 11:47:28 PM »
heh, i was kidding.

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006, 06:15:44 AM »
jits, am i gettin it right: Only those players on Pubs are guarded? No official match servers?

P!nk

• Autococker
_
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2006, 08:06:35 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 02:42:11 AM by P!nk »

MaDMaN

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2006, 09:46:16 AM »
Ok Derrek... And any1 else i have pissed off.. I'm sorry for the childish excrement i pulled yesterday and all the stuff i said... I know your not going to forgive me but hey.. i feel better apologizing... maybe 1 day in bout 20 yrs i Will be unbanned... hard telling.. if you could will you please UN-ignore me from mIRC... but yeah thats all i had to say.. i will admit I used a opengl32.dll wall hack.. i totally admit it.. but not once on a gt server or any other server but 2fast4u's I'm glad Jit has the anti hack protection b/c if not.. i would still be doing it... being str8 forward and honest with you..! its a good thing he got it... b/c then maybe all the hackers will realize its wrong.. and gets you no where... welp I'm done with this sobbing story.. just wanted to say Sorry again!
                -Jonathan aka. MaDMaN

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2006, 09:49:55 AM »
Wow Derrek...just intercoursein WOW...

They hack, get banned, and they have the nerve to curse you out for it?
So if I kill someone do I get to choose who gets to serve my death penalty?

Good job on the bans, everyone!
Kick the cheaters in the ass, and send them on down the road.

A message to you newbies: Don't cheat. Don't even think about it. Don't even get curious about what a cheat looks like. Forget that they even exist. You will get caught.

PS: Madman...
Throughout this subject you have continually stated "I never cheated on a GT server". No need to even say that because it doesn't matter. The community is united. You cheated on a publicly listed server, therefore you cheated on all servers.

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2006, 01:45:37 PM »
For example: there is only one PBCup server on the server list that's for matching, but they have around 7 other ones that are not listed. So their match server on the list would be protected, whereas the seven servers would be under their full control.
Don't let that fool you.  All PBCup servers are under protection.  I have requested that these servers be automatically filtered out from the public server list so that it doesn't clutter things up.  The PBCup Practice Server(Kappa) isn't being automatically filtered yet, so that's why it appears.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2006, 01:55:45 PM »
MadMan? Abuse? The only person here who has abused anything is you using a cheat. That is all you need to know. Leave GT alone. I personaly dont have thing to say yo you but PHAQOFF you injector of male genitals.

Personally speaking. I would post a good bye to everyone, If I were a forum admin you would have been warned and your useless posts deleted. But we can all thank god i am not.

Cio Cheater.

-L

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2006, 02:08:12 PM »
Originally bain did not have the PBCup servers set to public because he did not want them cluttering the server list.  We've worked something out now so that the IP's are simply filtered from the list, as he stated.  You might have been able to get away with cheating before there, but don't even think about it now.

Dec!

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2006, 12:08:41 AM »
What more can I say then great job guys, Finally taking a big stand agaisnt cheaters can't wait for the new build with anti cheat or w/e

MaDMaN

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2006, 11:17:42 AM »
I Know loial, i did cheat, and i admitted it, But I'm trying to fix all the excrement Ive said and done to make it worse on myself. Sorry for the stupid posts, i deleted my other ones just to keep the flame down!.. So if there is anything else i can do to keep all this stuff like settled down.. just let me know..
                                                        Thanks
                                                             Jonathan aka. MaDMaN