Author Topic: Weezy wallhacking/Possible Aimbot  (Read 10167 times)

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
Weezy wallhacking/Possible Aimbot
« on: July 19, 2009, 02:50:55 PM »
   I was given two demos from Weezy to prove homingbullet wasn't playing against us when we had our first loss. After watching the demos, we noticed suspicious activity from Weezy such as shooting walls, teamates, and suddenly knowing where we are in the map without seeing us before. Here are the demos I was told to post them.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KEFACDMW
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=214ZU0I6

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
Re: Weezy wallhacking/Possible Aimbot
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 03:27:24 PM »
Looks like on pforest around 19:40 and around 18:35 was when he walled it looks like.

WeeZy

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 03:36:56 PM »
well all i can say is we will see if i get banned. why would i give demos up of me walling or aimboting. haha

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 03:47:45 PM »
LOL voice recording on vent of him admiting to walling. 

BYE BYE Weezy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PUTK30A3

Sorry would not let me upload on here. so uploaded to mega

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 03:51:09 PM »
shock u cannot handle a loss can u

poor kid

also you can hear where your shooting from and jumping around, atleast i can with my headset

so like im not gonan even bother watching demos u piece of excrement

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 04:03:47 PM »

BYE BYE Weezy

How do you propose we play a .jpt file? Windows Media Player and Ventrillo do not support this extension.
You need to export the file from Ventrillo, it willexport as a .wav

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 04:07:15 PM »
ill upload it again sorry

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7XED2P4G

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 04:22:38 PM »
This voice recording means nothing. Why waste our time Nick?

Shockwave list of times please of when this suspicious activity is taking place.

EDIT: Just watched pforest and saw absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. I'm not wasting my time with the other. All I saw was a bunch of people calling eachother lucky. I don't understand why its so hard for all of you to admit that someone is a skilled player and may have possibly outplayed you. Only one that acted civil was promaster.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 04:48:11 PM by Henrod »

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 04:23:14 PM »
he said "I WALL" and i recorded

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 04:50:17 PM »
he said "I WALL" and i recorded
And this proves what?

Watch This:

I WALL

Do you think this is proof that I have and use wallhacks?

iced

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 04:50:54 PM »
yes! henrod wall hacks

@committee: ban him

i new it the whole time

WeeZy

• PGP
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 05:30:14 PM »
   I was given two demos from Weezy to prove homingbullet wasn't playing against us when we had our first loss. After watching the demos, we noticed suspicious activity from Weezy such as shooting walls, teamates, and suddenly knowing where we are in the map without seeing us before. Here are the demos I was told to post them.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KEFACDMW
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=214ZU0I6

you werent given anything. i posted these on forums for everyone to see. i have nothing to hide. you just got outplayed :/

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2009, 12:54:53 AM »
LMFAO let me guess weezy going to get banned to lmfao. because hes good and raped shk. i still cant get over the fact that i got banned lmfao. watch the demoss committee review them cause i didnt hack that excrement.

Homingbullet

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2009, 12:56:26 AM »
shk learn how to lose. since your so good at it. and stop crying and calling every1 hackers when u get raped. your pathetic. get good kid.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2009, 02:20:44 AM »
LMFAO let me guess weezy going to get banned to lmfao. because hes good and raped shk. i still cant get over the fact that i got banned lmfao. watch the demoss committee review them cause i didnt hack that excrement.
We actually didn't do anything with your case, Jitspoe detected the cheats.

Back to Weezy, Myers told me to look over the pbcup_pforest demo this morning, and there was a moment at 18:50ish while watching with ZGH that looked most obvious.  I can't understand why you would make that little twitch to almost where he was being in the path while he was hidden from your view.  Also 15:58 looked a little suspicious, although it could've been recon.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2009, 03:19:33 AM »
We actually didn't do anything with your case, Jitspoe detected the cheats.

Back to Weezy, Myers told me to look over the pbcup_pforest demo this morning, and there was a moment at 18:50ish while watching with ZGH that looked most obvious.  I can't understand why you would make that little twitch to almost where he was being in the path while he was hidden from your view.  Also 15:58 looked a little suspicious, although it could've been recon.

Just have to waitfor Jitspoe's hack detection, right?

Henrod

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2009, 03:30:55 AM »

Why would weezy get banned because he is "good and raped shk"? You were banned because you were hacking. I have watched the demos and based on those demos I would have concluded that you were hacking. No one is out to get you here and im tired of hearing the "jitspoe is out to get me and I didn't hack but he needs someone to make an example out of" theory. You were hacking with a program that is detectable.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2009, 07:42:22 AM »
I hope no one believes "jitspoe is out to get me and I didn't hack but he needs someone to make an example out of". If anyone remembers Homing's previous bans, they were completely obvious, and Homing was still blatantly lying about them and making excuses. Same things are happening with the subject again, just with a different excuse.

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2009, 12:03:10 PM »

BYE BYE Weezy

.jpt isnt even a relevant file extension. the only citings i could find of it is for some program called "print studio" (graphical layout tool), and a as a Jprobe Threadalyzer Memory Snapshot file. im gonna go out on a limb and say based on flukes previous posts, he prob couldnt get the second program started.  

fluke has fabricated this file with hopes people would overlook the ability to use the content and just assume he's right.

nt fluke. id vote permaban from forums for attempting to aggravate a delicate situation through deception.

BYE BYE FLUKE

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2009, 12:28:31 PM »
shut  up gosh you always say somthing i fix it now be quiet