Author Topic: ŠK Slovan Bratislava 4:0 Zrinjski Mostar  (Read 8081 times)

hoffig

• Stingray
Re: ŠK Slovan Bratislava 4:0 Zrinjski Mostar
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 06:46:37 AM »
yes because i think soccer doesnt belongs to "paintball 2 discussion" ... wir leben wirklich in verschiedenen welten ;) ..
This belongs to German discussion so it's 1:1

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 07:04:49 AM »
yes because i think soccer doesnt belongs to "paintball 2 discussion" ... wir leben wirklich in verschiedenen welten ;) ..

why don`t you just ask some1 to move the thread?

hauke

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2009, 08:10:33 AM »
because thats not my decision. Im just throwing the question in if this thread should be moved to an other section. why are you asking?

AsThor

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2009, 08:43:38 AM »
could someone move this to other stuff please? thanks.

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 05:43:41 AM »

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 07:32:02 AM »
Why is this in other stuff?

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2009, 10:35:34 PM »
probably because that cigarette Rocky put it in here.

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2009, 04:17:18 AM »
probably because that cigarette Rocky put it in here.

huh?

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2009, 01:46:11 AM »
I don't know why when you write f a g it says cigarette either...

Anyway, Rocky is a well known cigarette :)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2009, 11:10:32 AM »
Just trying to keep pace with the trolls.

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2009, 12:18:50 PM »
flips a tool. shouldnt be in the committee. should get better at dp. should go suck some roosters ;)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2009, 02:17:02 PM »
Why shouldn't I be in the committee? Give me one valid reason and I will resign.
Get better at dp? Why should I? Give me one valid reason why I should and I will quit forever.
Do you have nothing better to do than troll? Seriously? Anything? For someone who spends so much time on the forums and in game you should be ashamed for telling me to get better. I play once a month. If I score on you in a 1v1 you should kill yourself.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2009, 11:47:06 PM »
you should kill yourself.
#1 reason why you shouldn't be in the committee. You're obviously biased on so many levels of the community, you're also being very, VERY immature for your age. You need to relax a little bit and decide to take your committee power into it's own sub forum. No one on the regular board cares, or is even slightly afraid of your "committee member" tag, it means nothing. I don't mean anything negative towards you as a person, just recently I've noticed more and more personal attacks. It's getting more frequent and more brutal, so I think it's about time you stop.

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2009, 03:10:15 AM »
lol i spend much time on forums and in game ? =) lol i log in here once or twice a day and ask anyone how often i play this game...i pub once in a week and play a real match maybe once in a month or something. dont come here and rage like davo if u dont know anything

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2009, 03:56:56 AM »
Now lets talk football.

christik

• PGP
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2009, 09:00:25 AM »
liverpool forever.

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2009, 03:13:57 AM »
Liverpool FC 1 - 0 Debreceni VSC :)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 10:41:52 AM »
#1 reason why you shouldn't be in the committee. You're obviously biased on so many levels of the community, you're also being very, VERY immature for your age. You need to relax a little bit and decide to take your committee power into it's own sub forum. No one on the regular board cares, or is even slightly afraid of your "committee member" tag, it means nothing. I don't mean anything negative towards you as a person, just recently I've noticed more and more personal attacks. It's getting more frequent and more brutal, so I think it's about time you stop.
I don't think I have ever thrown my committee tag around anywhere except I think the post on vanity. Maybe instead of trying to read too much into my post you should follow the game. My first post in this thread was I copy of Rocky's post in another where I was accused of deleting someone's post. Instead of telling him to "kill himself" I wanted to see how he reacted to the exact same thing he said. How is that bad?

Edited*

Maybe the thing is the way I talk. I guess I am the only one who talks harshly in a playing around manner. Saying "go kill yourself because you have daddy issues" is one thing but to mess around with someone who came out of nowhere and dragged me into his rage because of possibly my age?.. and say "if you can't beat me in a 1v1 then you should kill yourself" is on two different levels. I'm sure rocky is that insecure about himself that he would take what I say as a serious comment to harm himself.

Let's go ahead and get this all out in the open. How am I biased towards the community on multiple levels? Is it because I make comments about EUROS or is it because I address issues that I feel need to be addressed? Sort of like someone telling me I am not acting my age. Feel free to talk to the people I do in vent and try to interact with me on a level other than a simple internet forum before you accuse me of nonsense. I guess listening to 20 somethings and teens fresh out of high school talk about anal rape, dope and numerous other things in vent and mirc is certainly not a big dig as opposed to a few comments I make towards people acting like an idiot towards me. Seriously, is there a code of ethics I need to follow specifically because of my age? Am I supposed to be the "father figure" for all the people under my age who plays this game? You see, I only talk trash in a manner towards the ones who apparently think they are above the others in this community. I am curious as to how many of these others you have personally messaged on the forums and mirc due to their behavior. Why am I being singled out? Did you message Rocky when he called Knack and myself a cigarette? If you didn't how can you call anyone biased? I can write so much more if you really think anything any of us say really matters to the other. The thing is I tried to answer honestly but I'm sure you won't understand what I am trying to say anyways.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 11:03:38 AM by flip »

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2009, 01:34:21 PM »
stop writing these long senceless posts..nobody even bothers to read the whole thing =/

AsThor

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2009, 01:57:01 PM »
stop writing these long senceless posts..nobody even bothers to read the whole thing =/

i did