Author Topic: flip and ricochet accused of hacking demos requested of all players...  (Read 2607 times)

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
During a match versus l1nk and kawi, l1nk continuously said things like "wtf" "die" "how" and then kept saying we twitched and what not. I got tired of it so told him to consider it a formal request from the committee for his demos. I considered the matter dropped but then he requested our demos so now I would like to make this an issue and would like his to be requested for real. Here are mine enjoy my awesomeness of game play. If you laugh I will send my pregnant wife to kill you.

SkaDooSh

• Autococker
I don't know what was more annoying, them camping rediculously the whole match or the insults after every round.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
Flip can't heck, it's a boyscout!

FluKe

• 68 Carbine
LOL L!nk

MyeRs

• Autococker
Why can't all this stuff be done on IRC, so that if they truly find it suspicious they can mark times and then post on forums. Not many people have the time or patience to go watch 6 demo's cause somebody thinks your hacking. Same as in Shockwave's threads, just give the demo on IRC since it's not between anyone on the forums it's the people who played. Settle it, if there's problems on forums mark times so people will actually watch it.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Why can't all this stuff be done on IRC, so that if they truly find it suspicious they can mark times and then post on forums. Not many people have the time or patience to go watch 6 demo's cause somebody thinks your hacking. Same as in Shockwave's threads, just give the demo on IRC since it's not between anyone on the forums it's the people who played. Settle it, if there's problems on forums mark times so people will actually watch it.
Its just the new thing.

- omfg u hack
 - pfft prove it
 - send me demos
 - why?
 - cos i wanna watch em to prove
 - go post about it on teh bloody forums

Goes along the lines like that, and it all ends up here.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
thats why i said last time myers and than i got raged by people like rick and henrod saying who cares bla bla bla bunch of random silliness

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
thats why i said last time myers and than i got raged by people like rick and henrod saying who cares bla bla bla bunch of random silliness

Way to bring Mr.Henrod and I into this. How did we 'rage' you? Your a bunch of Silliness.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Way to bring Mr.Henrod and I into this. How did we 'rage' you? Your a bunch of Silliness.

Everyone knows Henrod hacks.

(pssst. don't tell anyone i told you)