Author Topic: Multiple Accounts - play3r1  (Read 1395 times)

KnacK

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Multiple Accounts - play3r1
« on: August 03, 2009, 08:01:27 PM »
From a pm:

I've had multiple accounts. My other one is the username: "abelinkin". I haven't used it in over a year though, and don't plan on it, and have never used him during gameplay. You probably wouldn't have found out, but my DP2 software crashed completely, so I don't plan on using it anytime soon anyway (since all of my settings went corrupt, and now I can't even log into my real "play3r1 username). I thought this would be a great time to turn myself in.

There's actually a funny story as to why I created that account (and you're the first to hear it). Well over a year ago, DNT (you may remember it) was a popular clan, and I was the leader. Anyway, we tried to get as many members as possible, that was the goal. However, DB (death bringers) was having much more success at having massive members in their clan. This pissed me off, because at the beginning we were rivals. And now they were a stupid clan that was full of noobs, this was my feelings towards the clan at the time.

This is when I came up with an evil plan to corrupt all of DB, and I would've too, if it had worked. I created the abelinkin username. My plan was to join DB with it, then ask one of the leaders if he would let me become a member. Then after that I would kick the other leaders from their leadership. Then I would kick everyone else out of the clan as well. So I would be the only remaining member, and that would be the fall of DB. I contacted the leaders of DB but I never got a reply, so the plan didn't work. Then everyone gradually lost interest in DNT, and I, the founder of it, even left the clan.

I still think it's kind of stupid to have a clan with that many members, but I could care less about clan situations now. That was all over a year ago. I otherwise have been following the rules. I haven't logged in as abelinkin in over a year an have forgotten the passwords for it.

It's kind of a funny story. Anyway, farewell for now. I guess I'll be back if /when I'm done being banned. By the way, if you haven't seen it already, I've posted a thread in General Paintball Discussion that has the link to a song that I've made. Pretty Fly For a White Guy DP2 version. It's full of DP2 quotes to make the song funnier. You should check it out. Anyway, thanks for your time.
-play3r1

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Multiple Accounts - play3r1
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 03:42:24 PM »

tomsthename

• PGP
Re: Multiple Accounts - play3r1
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 09:43:16 AM »
hahaha, this thread made me laugh, trying to take my clan :P <3