Author Topic: look of players  (Read 7399 times)

Reed

• VM-68
Re: look of players
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2006, 09:38:23 AM »
Jits has already said you get a disadvantage from playing on the old models as the hit boxes are all messed up, so if you hit them youre balls stand more chance of going through them. If you hit the new models they WILL die.

If we both have the option to play on the old models then there is a level playing field, but if people prefer the new models, and play better with them (Jits) then thats fine, keeping both models in will please everyone surely?

Im not saying STOP the development of the new models, im just saying dont scrap the old one until everybody is pleased with the new ones.

As for Mr Dag, he only wants to force me to play on the new ones because he knows i dislike them, and he feels he will have a better chance of killing me ;) (And he's in MY clan!)

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2006, 09:39:24 AM »
well, my preference has nothing to do with the sizes, hit boxes, or whether they are easier to hit or not.

my preference is SOLELY down to the fact the new ones are ugly, simple as that. They are ugly, and make my game playing experience less fun when i use them, thats the only reason i prefer to use B14 models.

so as long as the option to use B14 models is available for me, i have no problem with the new models, or anyone using them. My preferences may change if and when a new model is implemented, but who knows.

and Jits, im not having a go at you or your models, they fit within the hitboxes and sound like you did alot of other good stuff to them, and i'm thankful for that.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2006, 06:56:04 PM »
I didn't actually make those models.  I helped, but Rob (S8N's coworker) did most of the modelling work.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2006, 08:50:02 PM »
I like the models, they just lag me out. Change is good, as long as it is lag free. :)

DrRickDaglessMD

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2006, 07:02:47 AM »
reed, i couldnt hit you (or anyone else) even in the models were changed to a 5 metre-square target that says 'Dagless Is merry' on them. Having old and new models together isnt fair because players with old models can see the other players easier. if you say you agree with wanting a level playing field, surely seeing as the new ones are technically better THEY are a better choice for everyone to use.

and you just want to become the new Loial and up your post count even more by not even talking about this on msn :rolleyes:

- Dagless

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2006, 01:49:41 PM »
Hah. Loial, you have become the new eiii.

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2006, 08:42:36 PM »
Meh it could be worse.

dag = blah blah.  :-*

S8NATHOME

• PGP
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2006, 10:55:42 PM »
What don't you like about the character?

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2006, 06:43:46 PM »
He is very handsom, up close.

Eiii

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2006, 07:09:37 PM »
Yeah, the charecters have to be ugly up close.