Author Topic: Insignia: A new project  (Read 5915 times)

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
Insignia: A new project
« on: August 31, 2009, 04:05:11 PM »
Hello,
Some of you probably already know that Insignia is back with a new uprising project.
But for the people that don't, let me explain what we're trying to do

Insignia is a clan where we have some good players, and some bad players. The idea, is for the good players to match with the bad players, so that the good players can give and show the bad players on how to play and maneuver strategic gameplay and tactics.
Now, I'm not saying that Insignia has bad players. But lets just say some are better than others, we don't distinguish the fact that there is a 2 ruling situation, with good and bad.
Insignia is willing to match anyone, as long as we don't receive and bullexcrement and abuse in matches, we dont mind. We may have a fake IRC record, but all matches are recorded on the private section of our forum. If you have any real questions about our record, please feel free to contact myself or another leader regarding matches.

We are a clan hoping to improve many standards of players. So far, we have cut down the verbal abuse coming from some of our players, which has encouraged a friendly and warming welcome for new players as well as the oldskoolers.

We hope to play and learn some stuff from your clans, and any feedback you are willing to give to us will be taken into consideration.

Please idle our IRC channel: #insignia
And please register for our forum: http://insignia.atfreeforum.com

Thanks all

[ Btw, if you want to join the clan, you must have IRC, and contact me via that. Thanks ]

Justinph5

• Autococker
Re: Insignia: A new project
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 04:51:20 PM »
You should stop having a fake record then. You're just enticing others to talk bad about your clan/record, and laugh at it. That and it will cause members in your clan to try and boast, causing ruckus with others.

If you're just trying to get better, why be ashamed about a bad record? It's like saying you don't care, then running away with your tails between your legs when you lose then fake the record.

EDIT: Keep it up tho. :D

Santader

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 05:04:20 PM »
the question is if your good players are so good for training new players

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 05:30:50 PM »
So Jusu, you're saying we shudnt have a record? I'll put up a vote on our forums ;)

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 05:46:36 PM »
I'm not saying that, I'm just saying you shouldn't make a fake record.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 05:51:12 PM »
What I meant by that, is that some people dont have an account on IRC so thus cant change the record to what its supposed to be.
It's not faked at the moment, but if someone doesn't add a loss either do it for us or please lemme know.

Thx

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 01:16:30 AM »

[ Btw, if you want to join the clan, you must have IRC, and contact me via that. Thanks ]

What I meant by that, is that some people dont have an account on IRC so thus cant change the record to what its supposed to be.

OK.

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 02:10:51 AM »
the question is if your good players are so good for training new players
I think everyone can teach someone when is better then the 2nd one. There's no need to be "tHe bEsT".
And if I understood this post, he said he want to match with anyone so the better ones will improve their skills too.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 02:38:43 AM »
It's the only way to improve.

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 04:19:11 AM »
I hope this doesn't die in 2 weeks.

Kyuuchi

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 07:01:30 AM »
Naw, it wont sherman.

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 01:16:58 PM »
We are a clan hoping

Sorry, I've read "we are clan hopping" :D
Good luck.

sohan

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 06:21:01 PM »
Funny, coz that's what we made clan Trainers for lol.

We train members in the basic maps and then match with them :)

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2009, 02:44:12 PM »
k few things i didnt understand.. 1st who are the good players lmfao? 2nd why make topic about this because we all know isi will die AGAIN in 2-3 weeks 3rd u say u can teach tactics? as far as ive seen only tactics u know are hiding behind barrels and camping

shaBoii

• PGP
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 02:47:19 PM »
Good luck with you'r clan Kyuuchi =)

abnormal

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 06:15:12 AM »
so that the good players can give and show the bad players on how to play and maneuver strategic gameplay and tactics.

we don't receive and bullexcrement and abuse in matches.

We are a clan hoping to improve many standards of players.

Ehm.. I matched vs iSi some days before. We won so I don't wanna see some posts like: "Don't cry, etc".

When you're posting something like this (quote above), why are you chosing maps like "betatestzipper.bsp".

This map has an advantage. When a player from one color (idk if it was blue or red - iSi were at this side) reaches the flag it will automatically cap and you will get 50 points in a while (there is also no co2 for reloading). It doesn't work at the second side.

Just asking if you really wanna perform what you have written.

fasian

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 06:23:00 AM »
k few things i didnt understand.. 1st who are the good players lmfao? 2nd why make topic about this because we all know isi will die AGAIN in 2-3 weeks 3rd u say u can teach tactics? as far as ive seen only tactics u know are hiding behind barrels and camping
Ehm.. I matched vs iSi some days before. We won so I don't wanna see some posts like: "Don't cry, etc".

When you're posting something like this (quote above), why are you chosing maps like "betatestzipper.bsp".

This map has an advantage. When a player from one color (idk if it was blue or red - iSi were at this side) reaches the flag it will automatically cap and you will get 50 points in a while (there is also no co2 for reloading). It doesn't work at the second side.

Just asking if you really wanna perform what you have written.
Pwned?

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 10:19:50 AM »
true... don't go and use tricks to win maps... Even if they're small maps at the start, play maps that you can actually learn on.

Edgecrusher

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 05:48:46 AM »
Shock f.e.

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2009, 07:12:51 AM »
Shock f.e.

lol cigarettecrusher maps with tactics not maps like shock.